剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
有人说英雄都是天生的
Some say heroes are born.
还有一些人说英雄都是后天培养的
Others they're made.
可我只知道有一个英雄
I only ever knew one.
名字叫做贝奥武夫
Beowulf.'
驾
Ya!
父亲
Father!
快跑
Run!
呀
Ya!
啊啊啊
Aaaagh!
死亡圣殿将会欢迎他的到来
He will be welcomed in the Halls of the Dead.
我知道
I know.
我是赫罗斯加
I'm Hrothgar.
鹿厅的领主
Thane of Heorot.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
贝奥武夫
Beowulf.
人们会记住你的名字的
The people will remember it.
贝奥武夫
Beowulf?
为什么千里迢迢来到这里去看一个老领主死去
Why come so far to watch an old thane die?
我们分开的时候很不愉快
We parted badly.
我不能就这样放任不管
I wouldn't leave it that way.
贝 奥 武 夫
重返护盾大♥陆♥
第一集
你难道没把尸体埋在护盾大♥陆♥吗
Don't you bury your dead in the Shieldlands?
-是一个泥巴种干的 -山怪干的
- A mud-born did this. - A troll?
咬痕很小还很深
The bite marks are too small and deep.
根本没时间去埋他的尸体
There's no time to bury him.
如果我们还想要在天黑之前赶到鹿厅的话
Not if we're to make Heorot by nightfall.
我真不喜欢这地方
I don't like this place.
好啊 那你就回家啊
Well, then, go home.
面对那帮动私刑的暴民
Face that lynch mob.
他们不是暴民 就是亲密的朋友恰好还是死去那个老人的家人
It wasn't a mob. Just close friends and family of the dead man.
你亲手杀了的那个老伙儿
The dead man you killed.
每个故事都有好坏两个方面
There are two sides to every story.
那你为什么要把我从这帮人手里救出来
Why did you save me from them, anyway?
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
当你说你们分开的时候很不愉快
When you said you parted badly...
现在看看周围 我想知道有多不愉快
from the look of things,I'm wondering how badly?
你那把小刀是不是需要修理一下
Still need that blade of yours fixed?
现在就是很好的时机
Now might be a good time.
-怎么了 -贝奥武夫
- What is it? - Beowulf.
你知道我们不能让你进去的
You know we can't let you enter.
你二十年前动作就不麻利
You were slow 20 years ago.
你现在只能会更慢
You'll only be slower now.
你好啊 史林
Hello, Slean.
杀了他
Kill him.
贝奥武夫
Beowulf!
够了
Enough!
史林
Slean.
在我做总管时 我不允许这座大殿被鲜血染红
There'll be no more blood spilt in this hall while I'm Reeve.
他已经被驱逐了
He was banished.
任何人都会犯错
On anyone's orders.
我来见赫罗斯加
I'm here to see Hrothgar.
贝奥武夫
Beowulf!
赫罗斯加已经死了
Hrothgar's dead.
铁匠在哪
Where's the smith?
你现在就看着她呢
You're looking at her.
你是个女孩
You're a girl.
有着一个大铁锤的女孩
With a big hammer.
你觉得你可以用大铁锤修好这个吗
Think you can fix this with that big hammer of yours?
如果你先把钱给我 我就可以
If you pay upfront, I can.
你觉得我配不上这把好刀吗
You don't think I'm good for it?
以你貌取人有问题吗
Does being judged on your appearance trouble you?
今晚的宴会就是为了纪念赫罗斯加
Tonight we feast in Hrothgar's honour.
我可以去看他的遗体吗 向他道别
May I see the body? To say farewell.
史林 不管我们之间发生过什么都已经过去了
Slean, whatever else has passed between us...
这不是我儿子就可以决定的
That is not my son's decision.
我现在是大领主了
I am Thane.
丽达 人的最后一餐是不可以被他的朋友和家人拒之门外的
Rheda, no family or friend can be turned away from a man's last feast.
你什么都不是
You're neither.
住手 让他留下
No. Let him stay.
我不会让我丈夫的名誉受到玷污 但是你绝不能去见他的遗体
I would not dishonour my husband,but you will not see the body.
丽达 丽达
Rheda? Rheda!
发生什么事了
What is going on?
哥哥
Brother?
你到底要不要介绍我 你这老滑头
Well, are you gonna announce me or not, you old goat?
布莱根的大领主 阿布莱肯
Abrecan, Thane of Bregan.
妹妹
Sister.
或者我现在应该称呼你为鹿厅的大领主了
Or should I address you as Thane of Heorot now?
进来吧
Come.
史林 过来听听你舅舅的新鲜事
Slean, come and hear your uncle's news.
管好你自己 小子
Watch yourself, lad.
-你干的 -那时候他正准备要杀了我呢
- You did this. - He was trying to kill me at the time.
那你至少帮我给他挪个地方吧
Well, at least help me move him.
其他领主会在葬礼仪式结束后来这里集♥合♥
The other thanes arrive for the gathering after the funeral rites.
而且他们都将会赞成你继承赫罗斯加的
And they all vote for you to succeed Hrothgar.
一个大领主必须统治我们所有人 为什么不是你呢
One thane must rule us all. Why not you?
有些人怀疑我父亲继承人的提名
Some doubt my father's nomination as his successor.
还在对你父亲把你忽略了感到隐隐作痛吗 侄子
Still smarting that Hrothgar passed you over, nephew?
如果他们真的怀疑 那他们肯定不会像我这样了解你母亲
If they do, they do not know your mother as I do.
你丈夫做了一个勇敢的决定
It was a bold choice your husband made.
人们迟早都会来的 给他们点时间
People will come round. Give it time.
没有时间了
There is no time.
把他放到这里 帮我个忙
Leave him in there. Give me a hand here.
快点
Quickly.
他的肩膀受伤了
It's his shoulder.
我知道
I know.
-都归你了 -帮我扶着他
- All yours. - Hold him.
扶紧点 他又不会去亲你
Tightly. He's not gonna kiss you.
-归位会很疼但你会活下来的 -准备好没
- It'll hurt a lot more going back in but you'll live. - Ready?
你和以前的治疗师很不同
You're different to the old healer.
一 二
One, two...
啊
Agh!
-哪点不一样 -更暴♥力♥了
- Different how? - More violent?
好吧
Well...
可以走了
Move.
包扎一下他的手 可以吗
Bandage his hand, will you?
-我想我可以来帮忙 -或者是拜仁派你来监视我
- Thought I might help. - Or Bayen sent you to keep an eye on me.
好吧 你确实显得比较异类
Well, you made quite the impression.
-你为什么要留下来参加宴会呢 - 你对我在这吃喝有意见吗
- Why are you staying for the feast?- You begrudge me food and drink?
你们能换个地方来交流了解彼此吗
Would you to mind getting to know each other somewhere else?
就这样么 连句谢谢都没有
That's it? No thanks?
你是他们能在这存活的原因
Well, you are the reason they're here.
说得好
Fair point.
你会参加今天晚上的宴会么
Will you be at the feast tonight?
每个人都要去
Everyone will.
有人已经死了而晚上还要举办宴会
Somebody's died and there's a feast tonight.
我们应该留下来
We should stay.
那是你的老领主
It's your old thane.
我表示同情
My sympathies.
别说虚假的话了
You almost sound like you mean it.
他是个伟大的人
He was a great man.
留下他满腔怒火的儿子
Who left his son full of rage.
最起码丽达是个有智慧的人
At least Rheda is wise.
但是她够强大么
But is she strong?
她有我们
She has us.
我去叫丽达准备一下 你要确保贝奥武夫远离这个屋子
I'll have Rheda ready. You keep Beowulf from this chamber.
这间厅里装满了回忆
This hall is full of memories.
贝奥武夫
Beowulf.
贝奥武夫
Beowulf?
-没有已婚女子 -嗯嗬
- No married women. - Hm?
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表