剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
爱情是盲目的
Love is blind.
这是我丈夫的守灵夜
My husband's wake.
而我所能做的就是咒骂他委任我成为继承人
And all I can do is curse him for appointing me his successor.
这裙子 是全新的
The dress, it's new.
还有点紧
It's a little tight.
你本可以拒绝他
You could've refused him.
让你儿子成为新领主
Let your son become Thane.
赫罗斯加是对的 史林还没准备好
Hrothgar was right. Slean's not ready.
他们都在等你
They're waiting for you.
你没有必要在今晚就接手赫罗斯加的遗嘱
You don't have to be Hrothgar tonight.
就像新裙子 权利与服饰相匹配
Like a new dress, power fits better with the wearing.
拜托
Please!
你会适应的
You'll become accustomed to it.
甚至可能会很享受它
May even come to enjoy it.
记住 在男人来到护盾大♥陆♥前
Remember, before man came to the Shieldlands,
在这唯一的物种是泥巴种
the only living things here were the mud-born.
巨人们 侏儒们和犬妖
Giants, trolls and the wolf-like barghest.
流淌着黑色血液 从这黑色的泥土里出生
All with black blood, all born from this land's dark dirt.
来吧
Go on.
我记得我♥干♥过这事但是记不起来为什么了
I remember doing it but I don't remember why...
哈
Ho!
不要刻意追求尊荣
Don't go seeking after glory.
它会主动来找你
It'll find you.
史林
Slean?
他没有继承王位
He didn't succeed his father.
任命继承者是赫罗斯加的权利
It was Hrothgar's right to name his successor.
他确实一直给人一种恶作剧的感觉
He always did have a sense of mischief.
你不认为一个女人可以掌权
You don't think a woman can rule?
大部分人都是
Many do.
几乎没人相信
Few are seen to.
拜仁 我们想今晚要回我们的酬劳
Bayen, we want our pay tonight.
不 你们要像其他人一样等着 现在让我走
No. You wait like everyone else. Now let go of me.
塔恩
Tarn.
你的总管有点老啊
Your reeve's a little long in the tooth.
赫罗斯加很信赖他
Hrothgar relied on him.
我肯定也一样
And I must, too.
一个寡妇
A widow.
她丈夫六年前死了
Her husband died six summers ago.
她现在自己经营着铁匠铺
She owns the smithy now.
我们的不速之客 弄清他想干什么
Our unwanted guest, find out his intentions.
这是利拉 来自铁匠铺
This is Lila. From the smithy.
我见过你的女儿 很直率的女孩
I met your daughter. Forthright girl.
她这点是遗传我
She gets it from me.
你并不是想买♥♥五节铁链 是不
You're not looking to buying five lengths of iron chain, are you?
不是的
Not really, no.
很好
Good.
我来这不是工作的
I didn't come here to work.
手怎么样了
How's the hand?
你不能进入禁地
Y-You can't enter the private quarters.
贝奥武夫 在这没有你的容身之地
Beowulf, you have no place here.
拜仁 我只是想看下赫罗斯加
Bayen. I just want to see Hrothgar.
你已经听见丽达说的了
You heard Rheda.
你当护盾人多少年了
How many years were you a Shieldman?
-30年 -总管当了10年
- 30? - And Reeve for ten.
并不仅仅如此 我帮助他教育他儿子 和你
Not only that, I helped him teach his son, and you,
从一个剑端到另一个 如果你记得的话
one end of a sword from another, if you remember.
我还记得
I do.
所以你明白我们之间是怎样的
So you know how it was between us.
赫罗斯加就像我的父亲
Hrothgar was like a father to me.
你是一个很棒的学生
You were a good learner.
也是一个很棒的剑手
Good sword-hand, too.
史林 你的关节都发白了 不要握的太紧
Slean, your knuckles are white. Don't hold it so tight.
不用你来告诉我怎么做 你以为你是谁
Don't tell me what to do. Who do you think you are?
你过不去的
You'll not pass.
你什么都不是 贝奥武夫
You're nothing, Beowulf.
你父亲也一无是处
Your father was nothing.
住手 现在
Stop it! Now!
你什么都不算 贝奥武夫
'You're nothing, Beowulf.'
我可以杀了你
I could kill you.
你本可以但是你不会
You could but you won't.
你希望是其他人么
Would you rather it was someone else?
-什么 -贝奥武夫
- What? - Beowulf.
-我看见你了 -和他讲话
- I saw you. -Talking to him.
你还没完全拥有我
You don't own me.
我会的
But I would.
你的母亲不会同意的
Your mother would never allow it.
拜仁
Bayen?
如果没有人替我报仇
If I'm not avenged...
我将无法进入死亡圣殿
I'll never enter the Halls of the Dead.
我会替你报仇的 我发誓
I will avenge you. I swear it.
杀人凶手
Murderer.
真的是你杀了他吗
Is it true?
一个泥巴种杀死了拜仁
A mud-born killed Bayen.
现场没有野兽 只有他 他当时站在尸体旁边
There was no beast, only him. He stood over the body.
杀人偿命 这是你极度热爱的法令规定的
Blood for blood, that's what the law you love so much says.
你没有证据 没有目击到 也没有动机
You've no evidence, no witness and no motive.
缺乏任何一个条件 一个人都无法被定罪
Without one of these, a man cannot be condemned.
他有动机
He had motive.
拜仁拒绝了他看一眼赫罗斯加的请求
Bayen turned him away from Hrothgar's body.
-他威胁了拜仁 -威胁
- He threatened him. - Threatened?
那只是老朋友之间开的玩笑
It was banter, between old friends.
当即处决他 干净利落
Do it here, quick and clean.
请您对现在做出决定 而不是对过去
Make your decision on the present, not the past.
以一个领主的身份 而不是以一个母亲的身份
As a thane, not as a mother.
-她根本不是你的母亲 -安静
- She was never your mother! - Be quiet!
你就是个废物贝奥武夫 你父亲也是个废物
You're nothing, Beowulf. Your father was nothing.
-停下 马上 -他差点就杀掉我
- Stop it! Now! - He tried to kill me.
刚才是他无端袭击
It was an unprovoked attack.
贝奥武夫想杀死我儿子
Beowulf tried to kill my son.
我们的儿子
Our son.
他会在老地方被处决
It will be done in the usual place.
不要让任何人看到
Before any who wish to see.
这是我们的规定
That is our law.
-我可以跟你一起出去吗 -今天不行
- Can I come? - Not today.
我要赶很长时间的路 而且我想天黑之前回来
I've a long way to go and I want to be back before dark.
下次吧
Next time.
-噢 我的新女儿 -抱歉你在说什么
- Ah! My new daughter. - I'm sorry?
-你妈妈和我 -你对她做了什么
- Your mother and I - What did you do to her?
我娶了她 然后和她上♥床♥了
Married her, then shared her bed.
那不是你的制♥服♥吗
Isn't that your custom?
停下
Stop!
你在想什么啊
What were you thinking?!
我什么也没想啊
I wasn't.
我有预感 他们会杀了你和你的朋友
I had my way, they'd kill you with your friend.
什么
What?
- 爱尔维纳 -别急
- Elvina! - Easy.
-她朝那边走了 -她发生了什么
- She went that way. - What happened to her?
一个泥巴种 它追着她跑
A mud-born beast, he chased after her.
-在哪 -畜栏那边
- Where? - Past the corral.
朝着西部丛林的方向
Toward the Western Wood?
带我走
Took your time.
哇哦 稳当点
Whoa! Steady.
快拦住他们
Stop them!
史林 你在做什么
Slean? What do you think you're doing?
如果他接替了赫罗斯加的位置
If he's ever to take Hrothgar's place,
他一定被视作一位战士
he must be seen as a warrior.
-而我不是 - 丽达 我
- As I'm not? - Rheda, I...
这是事实
It's true.
我也许永远不会手握宝剑或让Huskarl陷入战争
I may never wield a sword or lead the Huskarl into battle.
我永远不会成为赫罗斯加
I'll never be Hrothgar.
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表