剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
我坚持不住了 帮帮我
I can't hold it. Help me.
我们抓住它了
We've got it now!
了结它吧
Finish it!
腺体在哪里
Where's the gland?
它还是在盘子里看上去好些
It looked better on a plate.
拿着
Got it.
希望你没把沙怪吃完了
Wishing you hadn't eaten all that Sandwyrm?
嘿 我们应该怎样找到路回去
Hey! How are we supposed to find our way back?
格里克知道嫁妆没了
Gorrik knows there's no dowry.
回去 他会杀了你
Return, and he will kill you.
贝奥武夫
Beowulf...
看起来 我们得到新娘了
Looks like we've bagged ourselves a bride.
格里克 我得到腺体了
Gorrik, I have the gland.
-贝奥武夫呢 -他不会回来了
- And Beowulf? - Will not return.
给医生
Take it to the healer.
先治玛拉
See that Mara is treated first.
她现在是我的
She's mine now.
这儿
Here.
跟上
Keep up.
我们不必回去
We don't have to go back.
没有认识路的人
Without somebody who knows the path,
我们可能在到那之前就被吃掉了
we'll probably be eaten before we get there.
假如没有没有交付嫁妆就离开
If we leave and don't deliver the dowry,
格里克会杀了艾尔维纳和维什卡
Gorrik will kill Elvina and Vishka.
我们跟着他的足迹回去
We just need to follow his footsteps back.
他们得到沙怪腺体了 不是吗
They got the gland from a Wyrm, didn't they?
你能救活玛拉 是不是
You can save Mara, can't you?
她有机会了
She has a chance now.
还要多久
How many more to go?
最后一个 完工了
That's it. Done.
丽达会感激的 你挽救了她
Rheda will be grateful. You saved her from looking a fool
免得她在矿工面前出丑
in front of the miners.
在下次的约定时间 固定价格将被再议
Fixed prices, to be reviewed at the agreed time,
作为回报 鹿厅获得矿石专购权
in return for Herot's exclusive rights to the mines.
-你要求的法律 -签字吧
- The law you asked for. - Make your mark.
我是矿工
I'm a miner.
我的承诺比任何纸上约定都强大
My word's stronger than any parchment.
就那样吧 好吗
Let's leave it at that, shall we?
布瑞妮 帮他把这些装车
Brinni, help him load this onto his cart.
那个铁匠女孩 就躲起来这点来说
The smith girl. She did well...
她做的很好
... considering no-one could find her.
即使是个男孩 你也总是能给我惊喜
Even as a boy, you always had the capacity to surprise me.
像你父亲一样
Just like your father.
他会为你深感自豪
He would be proud of you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
除了你姐姐 每个人都起作用了
Everyone else is responding but your sister.
这是嫁妆
It's the dowry.
这是您的嫁妆
Here's your dowry.
一旦史林和你的女儿结婚 还会有更多的
Once Slean's wed to your daughter, there'll be more.
鹿厅会全力以赴
As much as Herot can spare.
玛拉一适合旅行 我们就离开
We leave as soon as Mara's fit to travel.
看看我的女儿怎么样了
See how my daughter is.
罗恩在哪 为什么他没来找我
Where's Rowan? Why hasn't he come for me?
我在呢
I'm here.
她快死了
She's dying.
你告诉我父亲了吗
Did you tell my father?
我是你的
Am I yours?
是的 我的爱人 我们将在一起
Yes, my love. We'll be together.
我们会生六个孩子
And we'll have six children.
如果你愿意 还会更多
More, if you'd like.
玛拉
Mara...
玛拉死了
Mara's dead.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
格里克
Gorrik...
我有一个女儿要埋葬
I... have... a daughter to bury.
告诉丽达 我收回我的投票
Tell Rheda I withdraw my vote.
假如战争来临 你需要我们
If war is coming, you need us.
他是对的
He's right.
你求助于鹿厅很明智
You were wise to reach out to Herot.
没有这些武器和联盟的支持
Without these weapons and the support of the Alliance,
我们的人♥民♥将在这里衰亡
our people will wither away and die here.
我们必须支持丽达
We must keep our word to Rheda.
我女儿死了
My daughter is dead.
你还有一个
You have another.
我不同意
I forbid it.
克拉 我
Kela, I...
我需要你在这
I need you here.
但你要让我去
But you will release me.
我可以当史林的新娘 为了米尔
So I can be Slean's bride, for the Mere.
为了纪念姐姐
And my sister's memory.
你得到你的武器了
You have your weapons.
很抱歉 这是唯一的办法
I'm sorry. It's the only way.
带她走
Take her.
你支持丽达么
Does your support for Rheda stand?
是的
It does.
谢谢
Thank you.
你告诉阿布莱肯 我的回答是不
You can tell Abrecan my answer is no.
那你就是个傻瓜
Then you are a fool.
你父亲忽视你是对的
Your father was right to pass you over
你妈妈把你培养成了她的铁匠
and your mother to make you her smith.
好吧 告诉我叔叔 他和我的命运都由我掌控
Well, tell my uncle I'll choose my destiny. And his.
走
Go!
回家的旅程中 注意沙滩
Take care over the sands and on your journey home.
这些人会护送你们
These men will escort you.
照顾好她
Watch over her.
米尔人不再孤独了 格里克
The Mere are no longer alone, Gorrik.
假如你需要我们 送个话来
If you need us, send word.
血雨腥风来临时
All the tribes will have need of each other,
所有的部落都需要彼此
as the tides of blood that are coming wash over us.
战争要来了
War is coming.
他们有个头儿 他们称他先知
They have a leader. A prophet, they call him.
他告诉野人们
He tells them the time has come
血洗护盾大♥陆♥的时机已经来临
to wash the Shieldlands clean with
-用人类之血 -你在这很安全
- red blood. - You're safe here.
-你还没有做好战斗准备 -那就去搞定它
- You're not prepared for an attack. - Then fix it.
鹿厅需要真正的首领
Herot needs a real Thane.
护盾大♥陆♥需要真正的大首领 来领导各个部落
And the Shieldlands need a true Jarl to lead its tribes.
我们各取所需
You could be one and I the other.
这是真的
It's real!
巨魔
Troll!
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表