剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
-我都感激不尽 -艾尔维纳说不能提重物
- that'd be great help. - Elvina said no heavy lifting.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
在里面待着
Stay inside.
安静点
Quietly!
大殿 你在那里是安全的
The hall. You'll be safe there.
维什卡 把斧头扔给我
Vishka, throw me the axe.
给我
Throw it!
啊
Ugh!
那个犬妖在这做什么
What's a barghest doing here?
不是犬妖
It's not a barghest.
那是个乌尔绯狗
It's a Wulfing dog.
去大堂看看
The hall.
克拉
Kela.
去畜栏那 藏起来
The corral. Hide!
啊
Ugh.
现在可以走了
Now we go.
快 把这洗劫一空
Come on, clear out!
我们走
We go!
快点
Move!
罗斯
Roth?
别跑 你
Stop! You!
啊 她可真漂亮
Ah. She's pretty.
嗯 能值不少钱
Ah. She'll fetch a price.
把她带走 啊
Take her! Ugh.
-首领在哪 -放开我
- Where is Thane? - Let go of me!
快走 快走
Ride! Ride!
如果我的婚姻大事无法落实 我母亲就难以巩固她大首领的地位
My mother cannot remain Jarl if my marriage doesn't take place.
格里克会支持你
Gorrik will take your support.
我也会因此失去鹿厅的支持
I will lose the support from Heorot with it
也会让你引起别人的怀疑
And bring suspicion down upon you.
回去吧 当被他们所期望成为的那个人 娶那个女孩
Go home. Be what they want you to be. Marry the girl.
从今往后 走你母亲为你安排的那条路
And for now, play the part your mother has set for you.
让她觉得你接受了要当一个尽职的儿子的事实
Let her think you have accepted your role as a dutiful son.
当我们把权力从她手里夺走时
She'll not be expecting it
- 她会措手不及 - 不
- when we take power from her.- No.
史林 我需要一个明辨是非的男人
Slean. I need a man of judgement.
鹿厅需要他
And I need him in Heorot.
就在黄金大堂 在它的中心
Right in the Golden Hall. Right in its heart
.
如果我这么做 我就会成为鹿厅的首领
If I do this, I'll be Thane of Heorot.
-是的 -然后你会成为所有部落
- Yes. - And you'll be Jarl
的大首领
of all the tribes.
-我们会联合统治护盾大♥陆♥ -没错
- Together we'll rule the Shieldlands. - Yes.
现在走吧 走吧
Now go. Go.
给他戴上手铐
Get him in shackles.
他的名字是乔根 我要他的脑袋
His name is Jogan. I want his head.
戳在长矛上 在日落之时 带上哈斯卡拉
On a pike. By sundown. Take the Huskarla!
当我们进入那个可能布满了陷阱的森林
Take the Huskarla? And leave this place open and undefended?
带上哈斯卡拉 然后让这个地方四敞大开 毫无防备吗
While we ride off into a forest? Into what might be a trap?!
乌尔绯的袭击者杀了我的丈夫 如果我们不回击
Wulfing raiders killed my husband. If we don't strike back,
- 他们就会认为我们软弱 - 我们确实软弱
- they'll think we're weak. - We are weak
.
你抓了一个俘虏 问出袭击者有多少人 他们的船在哪
You have a captive. Find out how many and where their boats are.
然后 进行我们的复仇行动
And then... take our revenge.
克拉在哪
Where's Kela?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
这个问题不难回答吧
It's not a complicated question.
他们是不是带走了一个女孩 一个人♥质♥
Did they take a girl? A hostage.
-你不讲我们这的通用语 - 如果他不说 那他对我们就没用了
- You don't speak the common tongue. - If he won't talk, he's no use to us.
把这个给他 结束他的烦恼
Give him this... and end his troubles.
把这毒药给他 让他做个了结
Give him the poison and have done with it.
来吧
Go on.
你能听懂我们说的每个字 是不是
You understand every word we say, dont you?
你的那些人跑掉了 他们已经进入了森林
Your people ran off. They've gone into the forest.
而且我觉得他们不会再回来了
And I don't think they're coming back.
这就是你们的人所做的 是么
Is that what you do? Eh?
把自己人留在敌人的手里然后跑掉
Leave each other in your enemy's hands and run off.
我们洗劫了你们的黄金大堂 我们夺走了你们的财宝
We raided your Golden Hall! We took your treasure!
你们只不过拿了点黄金 我们这黄金多的是
You took some gold. We have a lot of gold.
- 我们的狗撕裂了你们的身体 - 我杀死了你的畜生
- Our dog tore through you. - I killed your beast.
是你戴着枷锁跪在这里 不是我
You're the one on your knees in shackles, not me.
告诉我他们会把那女孩带到哪
Tell me where they will take the girl
那个女孩会怎么样 我可能会考虑考虑放你回去
and what will happen to her and maybe I'll think about letting you go back.
你觉得 他们从这把首领的女儿带走了
You think... they took the daughter of the Thane from here?
没有那个女孩 订婚就无法实现
Without the girl... there's no betrothal.
没有订婚便没有了和米尔的联盟 我的一切努力都白费了
There's no alliance with the Mere. I've done all this work for nothing!
我告诉过你 看紧她
I told you... to watch over her!
我不管你用什么方法 但你必须把她找回来
I don't care how you do it but you will get... her... back.
啊
Ugh.
-我不该带他来的 -他已经成年了
- I should never have let him come. - He was of age.
那是他的决定
It was his decision.
这是他自找的
He brought this on himself.
他们会拿他做交换 我不能把他丢在那
They will trade for this. I cannot leave him.
不要
No.
这会让我们所有人赌上性命
You'd risk all our lives...
-为了他 -我只会
- for him? - I would risk
赌上我自己的性命
no-one's life but my own.
你们到船那边 在岸边等着我们
Go to the boats, lie off-shore and wait for us there.
我要带上这个女孩
I'm taking the girl.
- 我们当时本该在场的 - 嗯
- We should've been there. - Ugh
.
我们应该助你们一臂之力
We should've had your back.
却推给了史林和瓦拉德
Left it to Slean and Vlade.
那当时你们在哪
So where were you?
我当时也分身乏术了
I had my hands full enough.
-没办法去帮你啊 -啊
- Couldn't get to you. - Agh!
别扯那鬼东西了
Stop wrenching the damn thing.
去吧 萨雷会帮我给你包扎
Go. Saray will finish the binding.
啊
Ugh.
你现在也是个医师了
You're a healer now as well?
生活真是充满惊喜
So full of surprises.
- 嗯 - 我究竟做了什么
- Ugh. - What did I do
让那人如此讨厌我
to earn that man's dislike?
-不要管海因了 -好好治疗你的伤口
- Don't worry about Hane. - Treats your wounds...
给你建议 可以有男人逾越领主的权力么
gives you advice. Should any man have that much power over his Thane?
或者女人
Or any woman.
来 你应该吃点东西
Here. You should eat.
如果他想让你死 你早就死了
If he wanted you dead, you would be.
你没看过乌尔绯人么
Have you never seen a Wulfing before?
见过 但没见过你这么年轻的
Yes. But not one so young.
-我已经到了可以杀人的年纪了 -也到了可以死亡的年纪 毫无疑问
- I'm old enough to kill. - And old enough to die, no doubt,
带着你那艰苦的生活
with your life barely lived.
你活得一定很轻松
It must be easy for you.
舒适而悠闲
Your soft life. Your comfort.
-有克拉的消息么 -我们觉得乌尔绯人把她带走了
- Any word on Kela? - We think the Wulfings took her.
你觉得他们知道她是要嫁给史林的吗
Do you think they know she was to be married to Slean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我手里有你要的东西
I have something you need.
有乌尔绯人在大门口
Wulfing at the gates!
鹿厅的丽达
Rheda of Heorot!
乔根 乌尔绯的乔根
Jogan Jogan the Wulfing.
丽达 你从前是个渔夫的女儿
Rheda. You used to be a fisherman's daughter
.
看看你现在
Now look at you.
-我手里有你们的东西 -我手里也有你们的
- I have something of yours.- And I of yours.
那我们做个交易吧
Then we'll trade.
用你丈夫的面具换我们的男孩
Your husband's mask for the boy.
你觉得我会轻易交出那个乌尔绯人
I would give up a Wulfing so easily?
那个女孩 把她还给我们
There's a girl. Return her.
还有面具
And the mask.
她对你就那么重要
She's important to you?
她是鹿厅的女儿 她和那个面具对我都很重要
She's a daughter of Heorot.They're all important to me.
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表