剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
我看到了一片大♥陆♥ 一片泥巴种可以
I see a land. A land where the Mudborn roam freely...
在废墟上
amongst the broken stones...
在空荡的大厅里闲逛的大♥陆♥
and empty halls...
那片土地曾经是我们的家
that were once our homes.
我们的敌人能嗅到鹿厅的弱点
Our enemies can detect Herot's weakness
因为它是被一个女人统治着
because it is ruled by a woman.
如果战争来临 我们需要准备好
If war is coming, we need to prepare.
一些人说骨肉乃至亲 我不信
Some say there's no bond stronger than blood but I don't believe that.
铁器 威胁 机遇 这些驱使我们走到这一步
Iron, threat, opportunity brought us here.
但愿先祖原谅我 但那要比血肉更强
May the ancestors forgive me, but that's stronger than blood.
这片大♥陆♥需要一个勇士
This land needs a warrior at its heart to
处于核心 带领它的人♥民♥走出黑暗
bring its people through this darkness.
护盾大♥陆♥需要一个会保护我们的首领
The Shieldlands need a jarl who will protect us...
一个可以掌权的有力量的男人
a man of strength who will take control.
为了荣耀
For glory!
我们必须强大
We must be strong.
而我一定要成为大首领
And I must be Jarl!
重返护盾大♥陆♥
第十二集
贝 奥 武 夫
阿布莱肯的军队很快就会到了
Abrecan's army will be upon us soon.
让史林在贝奥武夫身边部署
Let Slean command beside Beowulf.
-哈斯卡拉指望他 他们会 -他们会按我说的做
-The Huskarla look to him. They'll - They'll do as I say.
贝奥武夫正在带兵
Beowulf is in command.
他愿意为你 为我们出生入死 这难道什么都不算吗
He was willing to die for you... for all of us. Does that mean nothing?
他没有被关在监狱的唯一理由
The only reason he's not in chains is
就是我们需要用上所有的兵力
because we need every fighter we have.
甚至是叛徒
Even traitors.
我很高兴瑞特没杀了你
I'm glad Rate didn't kill you.
哎 那害了我们俩
Well, that makes two of us.
你想要什么东西
You wanted something?
-我一直在想 -说话小心哈
- I've been thinking... - Careful.
你想啥了
What were you thinking?
也许 我们可以
Maybe we could...
我们可以想办法
Maybe we could find a way to...
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
现在 去吧
Now, go.
我本应该在桥上多拦他们一会儿
I should have held them longer at that bridge.
我本应该死在这
I should have died there.
不管你还做了什么 你把你父亲的剑用对了
Whatever else you've done, you put your father's sword to good use.
赫罗斯加会很骄傲的
Hrothgar would be proud.
他希望你拥有这个
It's you who he wanted to hold this.
赫罗斯加走了 你是他的传承
Hrothgar's gone. You're his blood.
丽达早晚会原谅你的 有一天
Rheda will forgive in time. And one day,
就像这把剑 鹿厅也会是你的
like that sword, Herot will be yours.
但是现在 我们必须打赢这场仗
But right now, we've a battle to win.
他们的军队集♥合♥需要花时间
It'll take time for their army to assemble.
这些悬崖保护着我们的右翼
We're protected on our right by these cliffs.
而我们左边的陡坡意味着这边来的任何攻击
And our steep slopes to our left mean any attack that way
都会花掉他们半数战斗力
would cost them half their force.
所以他们会正面出击
So they'll come at us head-on.
准备好
Ready yourselves!
我知道被一个偏心的父亲忽视的滋味
I know what it is to be ignored by a father who favours another.
永远被略过的滋味 这种滋味怎样摧残一个孩子
What it is to be always passed over. How it can cripple a child.
它没有摧毁你 是吗
It didn't cripple you, did it?
大人更脆弱
Men are weaker.
你的父亲低估你了
Your father underestimated you.
就像你低估了史林一样 一次又一次
As you underestimate Slean, again and again.
他做的这一切 他是因为赫罗斯加剥夺了他的尊严才做的这一切
What he did, he did because he was robbed of his dignity by Hrothgar...
被你剥夺了他的未来
of his future by you.
他去争夺权力 因为他准备好了
He reached out for power because he is ready for it.
别管了
Step aside.
让他展示给你看
Let him show you.
走路小心点 孩子
Tread carefully, child.
一群小偷组成的军队
An army of thieves.
等他们剩下的军队到齐了 让他们开战吧
When the rest of their army arrive, let them bring the fight to us.
鹿厅 这次 我要作为一个征服者进入
Herot. This time, I enter as a conqueror.
不再是恳求者
Not as a supplicant.
或者弟弟的身份
Or a younger brother.
哪个家伙是贝奥武夫 史林旁那个
Which one is Beowulf? The one next to Slean.
-和他一起的是 -布莱克
- And with him? - Breca.
他称之为朋友的某位小偷
Some thief he calls his friend.
当你们耐心地等我剩下的武士集♥合♥
As you all wait patiently for the rest of my warriors to gather,
让我介绍一下这些即将结束你们生命
let me introduce to you some of those who will end your lives
带走你们女人的人
and take your women.
贝尔坦
Beltane!
我的第一武士
First of my warriors!
令人畏惧的艾纳之子
Son of the fearsome Einar!
伟大英雄“灰刃”的孙子
Grandson of the great hero Greyblade!
贝尔坦已经杀了40多人
Beltane has already cut down more than 40,
40个护盾大♥陆♥的人
40 of your Shieldlanders,
-屠♥杀♥怪兽都不需武器 -给我长矛
- killing beasts with his bare hands! - Spear.
单只手力举千钧
And single-handedly raising...
啊
Argh!
装逼遭雷劈
No one likes a show-off.
弓箭手
Archers!
贝奥武夫
Beowulf.
你发誓瓦宁人会加入我们
You swore your man would see the Varni join us.
俩单独的古挪威人能吓住乌尔绯吗
Do two lone Norsemen frighten the Wulfings?
什么风把你吹到鹿厅来了 改变心意了
What brings you to Herot? A change of heart?
一份我无法拒绝的提议
An offer I couldn't refuse.
他们目前还不会进攻
They won't make their attack yet.
瑞特
Rate.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
我怎么能拒绝华发出的邀请呢
How could I refuse the invitation Varr delivered?
华
Varr.
丽达
Rheda.
啥邀请
Invitation?
-我没有看到你的战士 -他们在等我的信♥号♥♥
- I don't see your warriors. - They wait on my signal.
丽达以她的先祖之血起誓 如果
Rheda swore on her ancestors' blood that if
瓦宁来做鹿厅的防卫 她就
the Varni came to Herot's defence, she...
就怎样
What was it?
我将视你为我的丈夫
That I would take you as my husband.
说重点
And the important part?
你我将作为联合大首领共统护盾大♥陆♥
That you and I would rule over all the Shieldlands... as joint Jarl.
华的求救信是最后一线希望了
The letter Varr delivered was a last resort.
只有我俩知道
Only he and I could know.
-我的人准备好了吗 -是的
- Are my people ready? - They are.
-何时开战 -快了
- And the attack? - Will come soon.
我们从前经历的
The things that happened... in the past.
那些事
Between us.
替史林骗赫罗斯加
Lying to Hrothgar on Slean's behalf?
将我放逐
Having me banished?
你今天比平时还迟钝
You're more blunt than usual today.
我所做一切都是为了保护他
I did it to protect him.
你为什么回来 这儿只有虚伪的女人和善妒的孩子
Why did you return to a lying woman with a jealous child?
-我为赫罗斯加而来 -赫罗斯加死了
- I came for Hrothgar. - Hrothgar was dead.
并且留下了 为什么
And you stayed. Why?
你是我的血脉
You're my blood.
我的儿子
You're my son.
没人知道
Nobody else knows.
我是鹿厅总管
I'm the Reeve.
我们今天战斗
We're not fighting today...
不是为了他们冶炼的兵器
for the iron they smelt in the pits.
也不为诸位首领
We're not fighting for a thane or a jarl.
我们捍卫家庭
We're fighting for family.
保护朋友
For friends.
为我们所爱之人战斗
For those we care for.
为捍卫家园
For this walled piece of dirt we call home.
为鹿厅而战
For Herot!
让冶炼工准备就绪
Tell the smelters to stand ready.
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表