剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
丽达 你是所有部落和民族的大首领
Rheda, you are Jarl of all the peoples and tribes.
-米尔的罗斯 -你的丈夫
- Roth of the Mere. - Your husband
允诺给我们铁质武器
promised us iron weapons.
不过 他们不只是礼物那么简单 而是嫁妆
However, they must not be simply a gift, but a dowry.
我儿子与他女儿的联姻
A marriage between my son and his daughter
会让我们的联盟更加强大
will make our alliance stronger.
你去趟米尔 带上艾尔维纳
You'll go to Mere. And take Elvina with you.
-为什么 -她知道路
- Why? - She knows their ways,
你现在该忘记她了
and you will forget her now.
-你看见什么了 -没什么
- Did you see something? - It's nothing.
你就是幕后之人 你想当大首领
You're behind all this. You wanted to be Jarl,
但是你不想被人发现背叛自己的亲妹妹
but you didn't want to be seen to betray your own sister.
瓦拉德是你的人
Vlade was your man.
我们会在去米尔的路上碰面的
We'll see you on the road to Mere.
现在 我们得把嫁妆交给格里克
Now all we do is give Gorrik the dowry
把史林的新娘安全带回鹿厅
and get Slean's bride safely back to Herot.
不会再出什么岔子了吧
What could possibly go wrong?
你确定这条路对吗
Are you sure this is the right way?
罗斯说的沙丘之岛 就在那
Roth said the Island of Dunes. That's it.
我累了
I'm tired.
我们能在米尔得到修整
We can eat and rest in Mere.
-快 -要涨潮了
Hurry - the tide's coming in.
喂
Hey! Hey!
你们来拖下会死吗
A little help?
当你喝醉时 地面会动
You know when you're drunk, and the ground moves?
要是没喝醉呢
What if you're not drunk?
沙怪
Sandwyrm!
快跑 朝沙丘跑
Move! Quickly! Head to the dunes!
扔掉它 贝奥武夫 扔掉
Leave it, Beowulf! Leave it!
贝奥武夫 快点 上到沙丘我们就安全了
Beowulf, hurry! We'll be safe on the dunes.
快跑
Run!
沙怪 你没想过提一下吗
Sandwyrms? You didn't think to mention that?
我听说过那些故事 但没想到是真的
I'd heard stories. I didn't think they were real.
我是贝奥武夫 鹿厅的总管
I am Beowulf, Reeve of Herot,
来这里是应格里克的要求 为我们领主之子
here at Gorrik's request to escort his daughter back
迎娶他的女儿
to marry the son of our Thane.
联合我们的子民
To bind our people.
Yista erya kessu a! Yeh kuruyethu a!
-他说什么 - 给点食物和休息会怎么样
- W-What did he say? - How about some food... and sleep?
重返护盾大♥陆♥
第五集
贝 奥 武 夫
快走啊 喂 让路
Quick as you can! Hey, out of the way!
车来了啊 让让
Coming through!
就是这样 伙计们 干得好
That's it, boys. Well done!
留意背后 马车过来了
Mind your backs! Cart coming through!
来吧 伙计们
Come on, boys!
好了 手推车 就在那里
That's it. Wheelbarrow...just in there.
快移走 你挡住路了
Move it! You're blocking the way.
-你说的倒在这儿 -我说的是 那里
- You said: dump it here. - I said: there.
你自己干吧
Do it yourself.
快移走 不然我把你个野种烧成灰
Move it, or I'll smelt your feral bones to ash.
我就喜欢你说脏话的样子
I love it when you talk dirty.
怎么回事
Right. What's going on?
叫矿工把肮脏的铁矿石搬走
Tell this miner to move his grimy iron ore.
这是冶炼工的活
It's a smelter's job.
现在就做
Do it. Now.
哪怕就一次 矿工能不和冶炼工打架吗
Just once, can the miners not start a fight with the smelters?
不然到哪找乐子呢
Well, where's the fun in that?
嗨 美女 等下暖个床
Oi, beautiful! Warm your bed for later!
-其他人在哪里 -我现在代表他们
- Where are the others? - I speak for them all now.
他们都很害怕来这 我因抽签输了才来的
We drew straws, and I lost. They're afraid.
他们都听说过变脸怪 我们也缺盐
They've heard about the Skinshifter. And we're out of salt.
今天刚从布莱根运到的
It only arrived today from Bregan.
嘿 把那运到大厅 半车给矿工
Oi! Get that load up to the Hall. Then half a cart for the miners.
史林 我需要跟你谈谈
Slean! I need to talk to you.
-你带来了多少矿石 -只有三车
- How much ore have you brought? - Only three carts.
-你想要实物交换吗 -是的
- You want payment in kind? - Yeah.
我们需要新的钉子 两打新的环锁和鹤嘴锄头
We need new spikes, two dozen new ring-locks and pick-axe heads.
不管还剩什么 我们离开时还要带些食物和钱
Whatever's left we'll take in food and coin.
能办到吗
See to it.
怎么了
What is it?
他想要的东西 我们没有 一半都没有
The stuff he wants... we don't have it, not even half of it.
维什卡一直在制♥作♥嫁妆的武器
Vishka's been working on the weapons for the dowry.
-需要多长时间 -我不知道 她不在这
- How long will it take? - I don't know. She's not here.
找到她
Find her!
你看起来很渴啦
You look thirsty.
去喝一杯
Have a drink.
我现在就要工具
I want the tools. Now.
否则呢
Or what?
也许我会把矿石给瓦宁
Or I might just take our ore to the Varni.
自从丽达在联盟驱逐了他们的领主
Since Rheda banished their
Thane from the Alliance,
他们就一直在挖你们冶炼工的墙脚
they've been poaching your smelters.
所以 他们可以自己锻造武器
So... they can forge their own iron weapons.
他们付的钱的比你们多
And they're paying more than you.
多很多
A lot more.
若你想自立门户
If you want to take your life in your own hands...
就去和瓦宁人交易吧
then go ahead and deal with the Varni.
否则 今晚你就能得到报酬
Otherwise, you'll be paid tonight.
晚上的价格得双倍
Tonight the price is double.
我依据法律定的价
I set the price. By law.
有消息说 丽达在制定新律法
The word is, Rheda's making new laws.
你想去让丽达
You want to go and ask Rheda to
-修改律法 -为什么不呢
- change the law? - Why not?
看起来他们也惹上野人了
Seems they have Warig problems of their own.
笑什么
What is it?
还记得那次我父亲打猎早归吗
Remember the time my father came back early from the hunt?
-怎么会忘记呢 -历历在目呢
- How could I forget? - I can see it now.
他探头进帐篷 检查有没有男人和我在一起
Him peering into the tent to check that no man was with me.
是他们 他们来找你了
It's them. They've come for you.
-不可能 -还能是谁呢
- It can't be.- Who else?
你必须回去 假装附和
You must go back. Play along.
天黑后就悄悄溜走 我会在这等你
As soon as dark comes, slip away. I'll meet you here.
至死不渝
I'd die before I'd be with another.
让我和你们领主格里克谈谈
Let me speak to your Thane. Gorrik.
我们又累又饿 她还有伤
We're tired and hungry, and she's injured.
Hesta askuya eklathuai ma, ni-hesse eklathuai reh?
你说的是古语 你是谁
You speak the old tongue. Who are you?
我的父母是米尔人 他们逃过了大屠♥杀♥
My parents were Mere. They fled the massacre.
所以 你回到你族人这儿了
So, you've come back to your people.
解开 我们是来和格里克谈生意的 而不是和他的看门狗
Untie us. Our business is with Gorrik, not his guard-dogs.
你想我用这个做什么
What do you expect me to do with this?
对比你年长且优秀的人尊重些
Have a little respect for your elders and betters.
格里克
Gorrik.
你还是不是总管 你去哪了
You're supposed to be the Reeve. Where have you been?
搜搜他们
Search them.
罗斯在哪 我派去鹿厅给你们带路的信使在哪
Where's Roth? Where's the messenger I sent to Herot to guide you here?
他死了
He died.
-怎么会 -我们被野人攻击了
- How? - We were attacked by Warig.
我告诉过你 野人杀了罗斯
I told you... the Warig. They killed Roth.
嫁妆在哪 武器在哪 我没有看见
Where's the dowry? Where are my weapons? I don't see them.
还不行 得先给我们食物 见见新娘
And you won't, until you feed us and show us the bride.
-父亲 快来 -现在不行
- Father, you're needed. - Not now.
是谢伊 你现在就得过来
It's Shay. You have to come now.
给他们水 别给食物
Give them water. No food.
父亲 如果谢伊死了 人们
会失去希望的
Father, if Shay dies, the people may lose hope altogether.
你姐姐在哪 玛拉在哪 她安全吗
Where's your sister? Where's Mara? Is she safe?
玛拉安全吗
Is Mara safe?
搬走她
Move her.
那些人是鹿厅来的吗
Was that the party from Herot?
我们需要他们的联盟
We need this alliance with them.
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表