剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
我是米尔的克拉
I am Kela of the Mere.
我同意让这桩婚姻来增强部落的势力
I agreed to this marriage to strengthen the tribes.
如果战争在即 那我们应该感谢这次联姻 甚至是史林
If war lies ahead, then we'll all be thankful for it... even Slean.
没有比陷入爱情更糟的事了
I can't think of anything worse than being in love.
谁说这是儿女情长的事情了 这关乎权力
Who said anything about love? This is about power.
我不喜欢这个地方
I don't like this place.
那就回家 去面对愤怒的暴民
Then go home. Face that lynch mob.
每个故事都有两面
There are two sides to every story.
护盾大♥陆♥需要一位真正的大首领
The Shieldings need a true Jarl.
你我皆可 各为首领
You could be one and I the other.
在背后捣鬼的就是一个人和一个叛徒
Whoever's behind this is a man and a traitor.
鹿厅的叛徒 我不这么认为
A traitor in Herot? I don't think so.
-那是谁 -阿布莱肯的妻子
- Who's that? - Abrecan's woman.
走吧
Let's go.
-萨蕾 -丽达
- Saray. - Rheda.
终于见到你了 我真是太高兴了
I'm so pleased to finally meet you.
阿布莱肯怎么样了
How's Abrecan?
-他的伤势 -好多了
- His wound? - That's better.
他让我带个信 关于史林和克拉的婚事
He asked I stand for him at Slean's union with Keela.
萨蕾 你是我弟弟的爱人
Saray, you are my brother's love.
你也就是我妹妹
And so you are my sister.
你在古大♥陆♥一定看过比这儿更加宏伟的地方
You must have seen places much grander than this in the Farlands.
都不是受女人的统治
None ruled by a woman.
你们俩自己找伴郎和伴娘
You must each choose a second to be your companion
并且在婚礼上互相照顾
and look after your interests during the rituals.
还有你们要参加亲朋好友的联欢会
And you'll attend your binding of friends and kin.
-我在这儿没有亲属 -我母亲和其他人会陪着你
- I have no kin here. - My mother and others will join you.
我们明天在灰石碰面 我俩要坦诚相待
Then tomorrow we'll meet at the grey stones for the truth telling.
在那之后 婚礼就完成了
And after that, it's all over with.
克拉 这是布莱根的萨蕾
Keela, this is Saray from Bregan.
-你认识我儿子 -你的新娘真是漂亮
- You know my son. - Your bride is beautiful.
谢谢 不好意思失陪了
Thank you. If you'll excuse me.
丽达 我需要一直被监视着吗
Rheda, must I be guarded all the time?
你和我儿子的婚姻要一直保持下去
Your marriage to my son must go ahead
否则你父亲会取消对我的支持
or your father will revoke his support for me
其他首领会怀疑我作为护盾大♥陆♥大首领的权利
and the other Thanes will question my right to be Jarl of the Shieldlands.
我不了解这些事情
I don't really understand such things.
但是我知道 我必须嫁给史林
But I do know that I must marry Slean.
我还知道 我会慢慢爱上他
And I know I will come to love him.
你怎么在这儿 海因
Why are you here, Hane?
来参加你的婚礼
For your wedding.
来看看你怎么扮演个好儿子的角色
And to see you play the good son.
按你舅舅的要求
As your uncle requested.
这是给新娘的香水
Perfume for the bride.
萃取了毒蛇的毒液
Milked from a lake viper.
只要碰到她的皮肤
It only has to touch her skin.
她片刻就毙命
She'll be dead in moments.
这场婚礼不能举♥行♥
This wedding cannot take place.
阿布莱肯指望着你
Abrecan is counting on you.
第八集
贝 奥 武 夫
重返护盾大♥陆♥
-总管在哪儿 -怎么了
- Where's the Reeve? - Why?
你是谁
What's it to you?
-我是总管 -我们是来找活儿的
- I'm the Reeve. - Then we're looking for work.
-你们是干嘛的 -木匠
- What's your trade? - Carpenters.
墙那儿用得着你们
Then they can use you on the wall.
我正好要去那儿 一起走吧
I'm going there now, why don't you come?
明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
你是谁
Who are you?
总管的朋友
A friend of the Reeve.
你还有其他朋友吗
Do you have any other friends?
我说了 我还有事情要处理
Like I said, I've things to attend to.
是他吗
That him?
另一个家伙是总管
The other one's the Reeve.
我们必须重新思考一下如何解决这事
Have to re-think how we handle it.
-艾尔维纳 -是我
- Elvina. - No, it's me.
萨蕾
Saray.
我打算把这个送给你 -噢
- I'm meant to give you this. - Oh.
华说了我不能收礼
Varr said I can't accept gifts.
这是我们之间的秘密
It'll be our secret, then.
新娘在婚礼上都得闻起来香香的
All brides should smell sweet for their wedding.
但是要记住 这是我们的秘密
But remember... it's our secret.
坐下
Sit down.
他们头疼时 我们再下手
We'll take what we came for while they're nursing sore heads.
你想谈什么
You wanted to talk?
我需要一名伴郎
I need a second.
来支持我
To support me.
你确定?
You're serious?
就当作建立关系呗
Call it building bridges.
好吧
All right.
克拉 时辰到了 该举♥行♥婚礼了
Keela, it's time for your rituals.
艾尔维纳 你可以做我的伴娘吗
Elvina, will you be my second?
我喜欢这条裙子 非常迷人
I like the dress. Very fetching.
新娘子给的
From the bride.
为了这场游戏
For the game.
我们应该见一面
We need to meet.
讨论一下婚姻不该继续的种种原因
Discuss any reasons the marriage shouldn't go ahead.
如果我们没完成任务 他们的联姻也是无效的
If we don't fulfil our duties, their union could be void.
-切 -护盾大♥陆♥的未来
- Go away. - The future of the
就指望这婚事了
Shieldlands depends upon it.
好吧
All right.
晚些时候吧
Later.
贝奥武夫
Beowulf!
来庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
用老方式
In the old way!
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
你能帮我洒一点吗
Would you put it on for me?
好不好
Please?
布会吸附香味的
Oh, the cloth absorbs the smell.
-用你的手指吧 -当然可以
- Use your fingers. - Of course.
-真抱歉 -你不是故意的
- I'm so sorry. - It was a mistake.
呵呵
That's all.
我们帮史林取回给新娘的标志
We help Slean retrieve the token to give to his bride.
小菜一碟
Sounds easy enough.
啊
Yaaah!
啊
Argh!
哇哇哇
Whoa!
布莱克
Breca!
啊
Aaaah!
开门
Open the gate!
来啊 你这臭泥巴种
Come on, you stinking Mudborn.
啊
Argh!
咋样
Come on!
史林
Slean.
史林 上塔
Slean, the tower!
来呀
Come on!
把手给我
Gimme your arm.
我厉害吧
Come on!
史林
Slean.
小点声 克拉在睡觉
Quiet, Keela's sleeping.
他们准备好这桩婚姻了吗
So are they ready for this marriage?
史林没理由不娶克拉 你觉得呢
I see no season why Slean shouldn't marry Keela, do you?
他还爱你
He's still in love with you.
这不是理由吗
Isn't that a reason?
不是
No, I don't think it is.
他得抛弃自己的感觉 考虑大众
He must put his own feelings aside and do what is best for all.
你会为了大家 放弃自己利益吗
Would you put aside what you want for the sake of others?
我们都得这样
It's what we all must do.
如果一个人一辈子都在取悦他人
If a man or a woman spends their whole life pleasing others,
他的生命毫无意义
then they're not living at all.
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表