剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
-你不会变回来了 对吗 -不会
- There's no turning you, is there? - No.
那我就接受你现在的样子吧
Then I'll take you as you are.
我的朋友 你不知道我是谁
You, my friend, don't know who I am.
永远别回鹿厅 你对我而言已经死了
Never come back to Herot. You're dead to me.
当好你母亲给你设定好的角色
Play the part your mother has set for you.
如果我们从她那里拿走权利 会出乎她的意料
She'll not be expecting when we take power from her.
你想当首领吗
Do you want to be Thane?
告诉我的叔叔我受够他了
Tell my uncle I am done with him.
你躲在阴暗里太久了
You have hid in the shadows for too long.
如果你想要权利 接受它
If you want power, take it.
如果我告诉我母亲事实 我就会失去她的信任
If I tell my mother the truth, I'll lose her trust.
有了信任 就有统治的可能
And with it, any chance of ever ruling.
但是如果阿布莱肯攻来了 鹿厅会沦陷
But if Abrecan attacks, Herot could fall.
我预示 我们将成为最伟大的部落
I have a vision for us... to be the greatest tribe.
阿布莱肯要攻击鹿厅了
Abrecan is going to attack Herot.
我不会让任何人伤害你的
I won't let anyone hurt you.
再一次伤害你
Ever again.
第十集
重返护盾大♥陆♥
贝 奥 武 夫
阿布莱肯不可能会背叛我的
Abrecan would never betray me.
我只说实话
I speak only the truth.
我听闻他召集了他的人来攻打鹿厅
I heard him call for his people to attack Herot.
他在建造一支军队
He's building an army.
这个人是个小偷 也是个杀人犯
This man is a thief and a murderer.
我相信他
I believe him.
我们的敌人是野人 这个预言家拉扎克 不是我的兄弟
Our enemy are the Warig. This prophet Razzak, not my brother.
备好我的马
Ready my horse.
你来找我 告诉我阿布莱肯是个叛徒
You come to me and tell me that Abrecan is a traitor?
那 我就当他面问吧
Well, I will ask him to his face.
丽达 不可以啊
Rheda, you can't!
等等
Wait!
贝奥武夫已经告诉你母亲阿布莱肯背叛的事了
Beowulf has told your mother of Abrecan's betrayal.
他是怎么知道的
How does he know?
这重要吗 她正要骑马去布莱根
Does it matter? She's about to ride to Bregan.
我必须去
I have to go.
我一定得告诉她
I have to tell her.
告诉她 瓦宁是鹿厅的敌人
That it was you that made her believe the Varni was Herot's enemy,
和阿布莱肯密谋推♥翻♥她吗
plotted with Abrecan to overthrow her?
不行 她不能去
No, she can't go.
如果她不回来
If she doesn't come back...
你就是首领了
you will be Thane.
丽达 你不能去布莱根
Rheda, you can't go to Bregan.
如果这都是真的 阿布莱肯是叛徒
If it's true and Abrecan is a traitor,
那你就是直接冲进了敌人的窝里
then you're riding straight into the arms of your enemy.
你在谈论我的兄弟
You're speaking of my brother.
-让我接替你吧 -不
- Let me take your place. - No.
那至少带一个史林的哈斯卡拉人做护卫吧
At least take an escort of Slean's Huskarla.
男人需要在这里防卫野人的攻击
The men are needed here should the Warig attack.
-你俩 都闪开 -母亲
- Now step aside, both of you. - Mother.
准备好迎战我们真正的敌人 泥巴种 驾
Prepare the people to fight our real enemy, the Mudborn. Go!
阿布莱肯不会伤害她
Abrecan won't harm her.
不管他搞什么鬼 他都不会伤害自己的姐姐
Whatever he's done or he's planning, he would never harm his sister.
希望你是对的
Let's hope you're right.
我看到大♥陆♥了
I see a land.
一片曾经是我们的家
A land where the Mudborn roam freely
现在却是废墟 泥巴种闲逛的大♥陆♥
amongst the broken stones and empty halls that were once our homes.
这里之多不过是个回忆
Where we are no more than a memory.
就像在我们之前统治这里的巨人
Like the giants that ruled here before us.
这是我们的未来
This is our future.
除非我们足够强大
Unless we are strong.
有的人怀疑我关不关心布莱根的人们
Some doubted that I cared for the people of Bregan.
我的人名怀疑我 他们的大首领
My people doubted me... their rightful Thane.
我曾经被教导 一个好人会原谅那些
I was once taught that a good man forgives those
敢于承认自己错误的人
with the courage to admit they are at fault.
敢于请求原谅的人
With the courage to ask for that forgiveness.
我也教过你一个好人要有勇气
I also taught you that a good man should have the courage
坚持自己的信仰
to stand by what he believes.
你攻击自己亲姐姐的计划我很难接受
Your plans to attack your own sister offend me.
谢谢你教我最后一课
Thank you for teaching me this last lesson.
一个好人和一个好领导是不一样的
That a good man and a good leader are not the same.
啊
Argh!
如果护盾大♥陆♥想要保存下来 我们就要强大
If the Shieldlands are to remain, we must be strong!
我一定要当大首领
And I must be Jarl!
接待呢 斯科伦 我是乌尔绯的战争之父
Greetings, Skellen, Warfather of the Wulfing.
我有布莱根的首领 阿布莱肯给你的建议
I have a proposition for you from Abrecan, Bregan's Thane.
再加上之前小乌尔绯送来的
Further to the one the Wulfing boy delivered.
这个建议你一定会想听而不是杀了我
It's one you'll want to hear rather than kill me.
干的不错
Good work.
你姐姐会听到你在计划什么
Your sister will hear what you're planning.
我知道 她会来的
I know. And she will come.
等她来了 你会不会把她吊在哈肯的外面
When she does, will you string her up alongside Harken?
是你说的 不要怕
You were the one who said, "Be bold."
你在布莱根花了时间
You spent time in Bregan.
如果阿布莱肯发动战争你能征集多少军力
How many warriors can they field if Abrecan wages war?
不超过50个 但他们不是我们的对手
No more than 50. But they're no match for ours.
哈斯卡拉在训练那些人
And the Huskarla are training the people.
任何能举起剑的人
Every person who can lift a sword.
除了熔炼工之外 都不喜欢被指挥做事
Apart from the smelters. They don't appreciate being told what to do.
可能只是不喜欢被哈斯卡拉人指挥
Maybe not by the Huskarla.
把这些人留给我
Leave them to to me.
如果战争爆发 我们所有的人都要准备好迎战
If there is war, all our people must be ready to fight.
对 你们都在这学习怎样像哈斯卡拉一样去战斗
Right! You are all here to learn to fight like Huskarla.
居民会和我们一起战斗去保护鹿厅
You townspeople are going to fight with us to protect Herot.
利拉 你和我一起
Lila, you're with me.
所有人 拿起武器 出发
Everybody, grab yourselves a weapon. Let's go!
这是个什么样的忙
What kind of favour is this?
好吧 如果关于阿布莱肯的事你是对的
Well, if you're right about Abrecan,
所有能得到的帮助我们都很需要
we're going to need all the help we can get.
所以帮个忙 教他们如何打仗 下黑手
So the favour... teach them to fight. Fight dirty.
熔炼工们
Smelters!
就像你一样 他们都无视权威
Like you, they ignore authority.
这就是你为什么得教他们
That's why you're gonna teach them.
这是布莱卡
This is Breca.
你们中有人认识他
Some of you know him.
他欠一些人的钱
Some of you are owed money by him
他在这要跟你们分享一些事
He's here to share a few things with you.
等等 贝奥武夫
Wait. Beowulf...
喂 如果真的需要就得流汗 长水泡 流血
Come on! Sweat, blister, bleed if you have to!
当那些泥巴种打破那些墙闯进来时
It's not Herot or a Thane you'll be fighting for
当它们在我们中间时
when those Mudborn break through those walls.
你不是在为鹿厅也不是在为首领战斗
When they're in here among us,
你是在为你身边所爱的人战斗
you'll be all that stands between those you love and the Warig.
团结我们就能赢得战争
Stand strong together and we shall win!
对 你们听到他说的了 继续训练
Right, you heard him! Back to it.
呀
Rargh!
木刺
Wood splinters.
这个对你不利 在真正的战争中没用
It's no good to you, not in a real fight.
铁
Iron.
这是最好的武器
This is the perfect weapon.
它不仅能杀死一个人 还能把他送进土里
And it won't just kill a man, it'll bury him too.
好多了
Better.
好多了
Better.
-哈 -别告诉我你没有被打动
- Bah! - Don't tell me you're not tempted.
你先动手 你就能活下来 不然就会死
You strike first, you live. You don't, you die.
听着 我告诉过你 让他们和你一起
See, I told you. Let them come at you.
如果你追着他们 你就不会思考
If you're running at them, you're not thinking.
如果你不思考 糟糕的事情就会发生
If you're not thinking, bad things happen.
呀
Yah!
用劲
Harder!
吉尔 巨魔饿了
Gil, the troll is hungry!
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表