剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
- Mara? - She's burning up.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
海热
Sea fever.
给我酒 我们需要给她降温
Get me liquor. We need to bring down her fever.
啊 这不是食物
Ah, it's not the food.
-我为什么要相信你 -我是医者
- Why should I trust you? - I'm a healer.
给她任何需要的
Give her whatever she needs!
用它擦四肢
Rub her limbs with it.
如果是海热 肯定还有其他人也病了
If it's sea fever, there must be others that are sick.
快带我去他们那
Take me to them... now.
这是我们照顾病人的地方
This is where we care for our sick.
-你们的医者呢 -在你面前的就是
- Your healer...? - You're looking at her.
-她是个孩子 -米尔的孩子长的快
- She's a child. - The children of Mere grow up fast.
你应该告诉我们
You should have told us.
然后你就能告诉丽达米尔人疲病不堪吗
And have you tell Rheda the Mere are feeble and sick?
-你情愿骄傲的死去 -我情愿罗斯活着在这
- Would you prefer proud and dead? - I'd prefer to have Roth here alive.
而不是告诉他的女儿 如果她还活着
Instead, I'm to tell his daughter, if she survives,
她就成了孤儿
that she's an orphan.
如果没有这桩婚姻
If this marriage doesn't happen,
我们就得不到丽达的武器来保卫自己
we won't have Rheda's iron weapons to defend ourselves...
我们都会死的
... and we'll all die.
你在哪里学会做这些的
Where did you learn to do this?
就在这 老铁匠马顿教我的
Right here. The old smith, Marton, taught me.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
很友善
Kind.
我过去常来这里 当我父亲
I used to come down here when my father...
当我不想更多思考
... when I didn't want to have to think any more
我是谁 我的责任是什么的时候
about who I was or what my duties were.
我们都有想逃避的时候
We all have to hide away sometimes.
只是很遗憾还是得去面对
It's just a shame we have to go back out there.
你能救活她么
Can you save her?
然后呢 让她被迫嫁给一个不想娶她的人
So she can be forced to marry a man who doesn't want her?
假如我是她 我会很高兴离开这
If I were her, I'd be glad to get out of here.
不是离开这 是离开某人 她正和总管热恋呢
It's not 'here'... it's 'who'.She's in love with the Reeve.
听起来耳熟啊
Sounds familiar.
哦 别自作多情了
Oh, don't flatter yourself!
她很虚弱
She's very weak...
但有个办法也许能帮到她和这些人
but there might be a way we can help her and these others.
我父亲说过 野人相信沙怪脖子
My father said the Warig believe a gland in the Sandwyrm's neck
上的一个腺体能治疗这种热病
could be used to fight the fever.
泥巴种怎么能知道这么多事情
What would Mudborn know of such things?
这是她唯一的希望
It's her only hope.
不过 反正 在你得告诉格里克嫁妆丢了前
But, anyway, there's only so long
也没多少时间了
before you have to tell Gorrik the dowry's lost.
所以 我们必须去捕猎沙怪
So, we have to hunt a Sandwyrm?
我会跟他说
I'll speak to him.
好漂亮
Beautiful.
为了玛拉 为了婚礼
It's for Mara. For the wedding.
我父亲宁愿
是我病了
My father would rather it was I who was sick.
没有哪个父亲希望那样
No father would ever wish that.
你想试试吗
Do you want to try?
在这点上 她很成熟
She has an old soul, that one.
和她母亲一样智慧
And her mother's mind.
我的嫁妆在哪
Where's my dowry?
你不能用铁来对抗疾病
You can't fight illness with iron.
你需要的不是武器
You don't need weapons.
而是药物
You need medicine.
剑可能不能对抗热病 但是能砍倒泥巴种
Swords may not fight the fever,but they can cut down Mudborn.
作为一个战士 你明白的
As a warrior, you understand that.
虽然我已经老了还是可以把你打倒在地 对么
Old as I am, I put you in the dirt, didn't I?
那为什么现在求助于鹿厅
Why reach out to Herot now?
因为野人 他们的部队正在集结
The Warig. Their war bands are coming together.
这一次 他们打算毁了我们 我们所有人
This time, they mean to destroy us. All of us.
-你怎么知道 -那个被我们
- How do you know? - That dead Warig we
挂在沙丘上的死鬼野人
hung up above the dunes
咽气之前交代的
talked before it died.
有个先知在边缘地带活动 煽动他们
There's a prophet moving through the Edgelands, stirring them up.
他们称他为红舌
They call him Red Tongue.
他们说他喝人类的血
They say he drinks human blood.
和平的日子结束了
The days of peace are over.
战争要来了 千真万确
As sure as the tide, war is coming.
黎明前把武器给我 否则我会扣押你们的医生
You'll give me my weapons at first light, or I'll keep your healer,
割断你们的喉咙 然后告诉丽达沙怪把你们撕碎了
cut your throats and tell Rheda the Sandwyrm swallowed the lot of you.
沙怪应该是你女儿唯一的机会
The Wyrms may be your daughter's only chance.
艾尔维纳认为这种动物脖子上的一个腺体
Elvina believes there's a gland in the beast's neck
能够用来对抗热病 假如我们能杀死一个
that can be used against the fever. If we kill one of them...
我们不再狩猎它们了 太危险了
We don't hunt them any more. It's too dangerous.
那我单独去
Then I'll go alone.
然后一死百了
And die for your trouble.
沙怪各有领地
The Wyrms are territorial.
它们从来不会误闯彼此边界
They never stray across each other's boundaries.
只有我们知道领地间的路径
Only we know the paths that lie between them.
所以我们才能安全的待在这儿
That's why we're safe here.
不管怎样 你还是要去
But you'll go, anyway.
是吗
Won't you?
这比看起来难
It's harder than it looks.
我父亲说鹿厅所有的女人都有漂亮的金袍
My father said all the women in Herot have beautiful gowns of gold.
有个很大的宴会厅 常年堆满食物
And there's a great hall for feasting, food all year round...
你在取笑我 为什么
You're laughing at me. Why?
我看起来像穿着长袍么
Do I look like I wear gowns?
鹿厅是
Herot is...
嗯 我过去觉得很无聊
Well, I used to think it was boring.
-但是现在 -你想念它么
- But now... - You miss it?
如果我离开了 我不会想念这儿的
I wouldn't miss it here, if I left ever.
-玛拉 -罗恩
- Mara... - Rowan?
我永远不会让他们把你从我身边夺走
I'll never let them take you away from me.
你不必如此
You won't have to.
他们没有嫁妆 弄丢了
They don't have the dowry. It is lost.
真的
Are you sure?
我无意中听到的
I overheard them.
告诉我父亲吧 没有武器 他永远也不会同意他们带我走
Tell my father. Without the weapons,he'll never agree to them taking me.
谁是谢伊 罗斯的女儿
Which one is Shay, Roth's daughter?
维什卡 拜托 回营地去
Vishka, please, go back to the settlement.
她的父亲因我而死
I'm the reason her father's dead.
如果我能在野人那活下来 我想我也能对抗热病
If I can survive the Warig,I think I can fight a fever.
我要把他们和野人吊在一起
I'll string them up with the Warig!
没有嫁妆 没有武器
No dowry. No weapons.
该死的 骗我的没人能活着
Damn them. Nobody cheats me and lives.
我们在这里生存了多年 因为我们不相信任何人
We survived out here for years because we trusted no-one.
只关心彼此
Cared only for each other.
说直接点儿
Speak plainly.
如果贝奥武夫想去猎沙怪来救玛拉
If Beowulf wishes to hunt the Wyrm for the gland that can save Mara,
让他去 我会帮他
let him. I will help him.
为什么
Why?
这对你有什么好处吗
What's in it for you?
如果她活着
If she lives...
她会是我的
... she'll be mine.
我就知道
I knew it.
同意么
Yes or no?
救活玛拉
Save Mara...
杀了贝奥武夫 我们就成交
... kill Beowulf, and we have a deal.
在那边
Over there.
-我该怎么做 -别射偏了
- What do I do with this? - Try not to miss.
把它带给我们 贝奥武夫。
Bring it to us, Beowulf.
坚持住
Hold.
坚持住 坚持住
Hold. Hold.
坚持住
Hold!
啊
Aaaarghh!
瞄准颈部 现在
Aim for the neck! Now!
罗恩 快扔
Rowan, throw it!
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表