剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
所以 告诉我 这个玛拉 是个什么样的人
So, tell me. This Mara, what's she like?
-她死了 -一切都是徒劳了
- She died. - This is all for nothing?
我们有个新娘 克拉
We have a bride. Her name is Kela.
我听说野人造成你父亲的担心了
I hear the Warig are causing your father some concern.
他们杀了我母亲 屠♥杀♥我们的子民
They killed my mother, slaughtered our people
-而且没有人来帮我们 -我们还没有准备好面对攻击
- and no-one came to our aid. - We're not prepared for an attack.
过去那里有个城墙 每40步都有防御塔
There used to be a stakewall. Guard towers every 40 paces.
那就修好它
Then fix it!
我就知道
I knew it.
不管我拥有什么 你都会想方设法拿走它
Whatever I have, you find a way to take it.
鹿厅需要一个真正的首领
Heorot needs a real Thane.
护盾大♥陆♥需要一个真正的大首领
And the Shieldlands need a true Jarl.
你我皆可 各为首领
You could be one... and I the other.
我们应该点亮防御塔 警告其他部族
We should light the tower. Warn the other tribes.
不 别点亮信♥号♥♥烟火 我们要看看 如果在鹿厅还没准备好的情况下
No. Leave the signal fire unlit. We'll see how Beowulf fares
入侵者就开始攻击 贝奥武夫会怎么应对
if the raiders attack when Heorot's not ready.
我知道我没看错你
I knew I was right about you.
这里怎么了 来人帮忙啊
What is it? Help me!
啊
Ah!
啊
Ah!
是德拉克桥 古时候巨人族建造的
The Draca Bridge. Built by giants in old times.
-是去鹿厅最快的路 -我们会暴露的
- Quickest way to Heorot. - We'll be exposed.
不会有任何防卫 那里没人
There won't be any guards. Nobody's there.
总是不耐心
Always impatient.
万一树里隐藏着埋伏呢
What if there are guards hidden in the trees?
-万一没有呢 -够了
- And what if there aren't? - Enough.
如果我们绕路的话 就得用上一天甚至更多
If we go around, it will take a day or longer.
布莱根的警示塔没有亮
The warning tower in Bregan remains unlit.
他们以为我们逃跑了
They think we've fled.
而鹿厅还没有处于警备
And Heorot sits unwarned... unprepared
而且 饱藏黄金
and stuffed with gold.
德莱文说的对 咱们过桥吧
Draven is right. So let's cross this bridge.
毁了他们的大殿 拿走他们的金子
Smash their hall and take their gold.
我们把他们撕碎吧
Let's tear them apart.
重返护盾大♥陆♥
贝 奥 武 夫
第七集
格里克说野人正准备进攻
Gorrik said the Worig are preparing to attack.
有人切断盐矿所以巨魔开始对抗矿工了
Someone is cutting the salts so the trolls turn against the miners.
鹿厅所有的盐都被送到盐矿营地去了
All the salt in Heorot has been sent to the mining camps.
在我带回来更多之前那应该能拖住他们
Well, that should hold them off till I get back from Bregan with more.
那很适合瓦宁
It would suit the Varni very well
如果矿工突然需要他们的保护
if the miners suddenly needed their protection.
我想要的就是这些
That's all I need...
因为那些矿工重新考虑和我们的安排
for the miners to rethink their arrangements with us
把他们的矿石带到别的地方
and take their ore elsewhere.
如果瓦尔尼人在这背后捣鬼 布莱根会有人帮助他们
If the Varni are behind this, someone in Bregan is helping them.
我会弄清楚的 但是现在需要给鹿厅加强防御工事
I'll find out who but right now we need to fortify Heorot.
我知道 我在听
I know. I'm listening.
在外面挖沟
Ditch on the outside.
内部建土木工程 在顶上建一座城墙
Earthworks on the inside and a wall on top of that.
结束之后 就应该能击退一个军队
When it's finished, it should repel an army.
但是我需要砍树取木的人
But I need men to cut the trees for the stakes.
修造木桩形状 挖沟的人
Men to shape them and... men to dig.
我会给你这些人的
You shall have them.
兵器呢
What about weapons?
克拉
Kela?
很抱歉 我不是故意窥探的
I'm sorry... I didn't mean to pry.
这是我丈夫的 是他的面孔
It was my husband's. It's the shadow of his face.
金子做的
In gold.
我们从灰烬里找到的
We took it from the ashes.
这里金子太多了 即使是给死人的
There's so much gold here. Even for the dead.
这是什么
What's this?
我听见你要武器
I heard you were asking for weapons.
这些是我的
These are mine.
平衡点离剑柄比你以前用的近
The balance is a little closer to the hilt...
我觉得
than you're used to, I would think.
使刀片更灵活
Makes for a more agile blade.
-手艺很好 -瓦宁人制♥造♥
- The craftsmanship is excellent. - The craftsmanship is Varni.
-你想要什么 -你以前用过它们
- What did you expect? - And you've used these?
-在战争中 -很久以前
- In battle? - A long time ago.
我不再用它们了
I have no use for them now.
-怎么样 -我跟踪了乌尔菲人
- Well? - I followed the Wulfings
一直到德拉克大桥
as far as the Draca Bridge.
很好 所以他们和鹿厅周♥旋♥了
Good. So they are bound for Heorot.
我为我的罪孽完成了黑暗契约
I've done dark deeds for my sins,
我知道那个找我做事的人很好很真实
knowing that the man who asked them of me was good and true
但是那个人永远都不会允许乌尔菲人
but that man would never have allowed the Wulfings
-和他自己的妹妹对抗 -我没问你的建议
- to go against his own sister. - I didn't ask for your advice.
我知道 现在你会问海因或者萨雷的建议
I know. Now you ask for Hane's or Saray's.
但是我还是要给你我的
But I'm giving it all the same.
你还是可以做一个伟大的人
You could be a great man still.
但是这条你已经开始走的路
But this path that you've started down...
它会摧毁你的灵魂
it will destroy your soul.
作为护盾大♥陆♥的大首领
As Jarl of the Shields,
如果有需要的话 我需要有人在我的领地上讲话
I need someone to speak in my place if needed.
接替我成为大使
To be an ambassador in my stead
不为了迎合他们的意愿扭曲我的话
and not twist my words to suit their purposes.
史林回来了吗
Has Slean returned?
还没有
No. He hasn't.
是时候跟克拉解释一下我们的风俗历史了
I think it's time someone explained our customs and history to Kela.
详细地解释
In detail.
很长一段时间都没有其他娱乐了
Over a long period of time, away from other distractions.
大使不是女仆
An ambassador is not a nurse-maid.
今天就算了
Today it is.
金色大殿 鹿厅 这是个蚁巢
Golden Hall, Heorot. It's an ants' nest.
把它拿下
Let's tear it down.
好多了 我说过的 别提重物
Much better. No heavy lifting, I said.
我是个铁匠
I'm a blacksmith.
我们需要更多武器
And we need more weapons.
你看到野人人打仗的方式了
You saw the way the Worig fight.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我能问点事吗 -当然
- May I ask something? - Of course.
呃 贝奥武夫和史林打架
Erm... Beowulf and Slean were fighting...
然后你阻止了他们 经常发生吗 我是说打架
and you stopped it. Does that happen much? That the fight.
嗯 有时候年轻人都是刚愎自用的
Well... sometimes young men are headstrong.
贝奥武夫是总管 史林是首领的儿子
Beowulf is the Reeve, while Slean is the Thane's son.
但是他还是可以和他打架然后自♥由♥地离开
But still, he's allowed to fight him and walk free after.
只是男人之间的争吵罢了 不如关心你自己
It was just a quarrel between men. Nothing of which to concern yourself.
因为什么打架的
What was the fight about?
跟你有关系吗
Was it something to do with you?
-呃 -说来话长
- Erm... - There is a lot of history
在任何群落里
in any community.
这都需要花费时间 自己去感受
It will take time for you to feel your way through all of it.
所以我才来到这里帮忙
That's why I'm here to help.
谢谢你 我很想再继续听你说 但是我头很疼
Thank you. And I'd love to hear more but I have a headache.
等你感觉好点的话 我会一直在外面的
When you're feeling better, I'll be right outside.
你在保护她 防范什么
You're guarding her... from what?
看来是她自己
Herself, it would seem.
她对布瑞尼有好感
She's taken a shine to Brinni.
没有用的
It was not helpful...
史林和贝奥武夫争吵
Slean brawling with Beowulf.
当然现在那个女孩知道了你们之间的事
Of course now the girl knows something's between you
即使她不知道
even if she doesn't know what.
这一切就不能坐下来好好谈谈吗
Couldn't have all just sat down and talked?
你爱过吗
Ah, have you never been in love?
爱过
Once.
但是我得到教训了
But I learnt my lesson.
我认为 这个可以做个好刀锋
I think we could get a good edge on this if we wanted to.
或者把它炼化
Or melt it down.
越多越好 什么时候你想帮忙拿这个
The more the merrier. Any time you feel like helping to carry this,
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表