剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
吼
Uhh.
-瓦拉德 -死了
- Vlade? - Dead.
-我弟弟呢 -在坟墓里
- My brother? - In the tombs.
瑞特
Rate...
贝奥武夫 少有人能够不负盛名
Beowulf, few men live up to their reputation.
你算一个
You are one of them.
没时间扯别的
There's no time for this.
还嫉妒我得到的赞扬呢 哥哥
Still jealous of my praise, brother?
你没多少时间了 司考伦 给我支持
You don't have long. Scorann, give me your vote.
你真会关心人
Your concern is touching.
说你投给谁吧
Speak the words.
那我说了啊
These are my words.
丽达应该在护盾大♥陆♥维持和平
Rheda shall keep peace in the Shieldlands.
-你渴望战争 -我们血液中如此
- You hunger for war. - We're blood.
我是瓦宁人
I am a Varni
但你是我亲哥哥
and you are my brother.
但我也是维斯人的首领
But I was Thane of the Wisdeth.
而丽达会保护他们的
And Rheda will protect them.
-我支持她 -你不能这么做
- My vote goes to her. - You can't do this.
但有一个条件
There's a condition.
不
No.
让他安息吧
Let him rest.
这是属于他的荣耀之地
This was his place of glory.
-司考伦呢 -他死了
- Scorann? - He's dead.
怎么会 我走的时候 他还
How? When I left him, he was...
不是你的错 他选择了时间和地点
It wasn't your fault. He chose the time and the place.
那你白来了
Then you came for nothing.
不
No.
我是为你来的
I came for you.
你说你不知道他的本性
You said you didn't know his true nature.
但你在撒谎
But that was a lie.
你知道你嫁给了什么
You knew what you married.
不 我
No. I...
你女儿告诉了我
Your daughter told me.
我们就是这样
There we are!
我爱他
I loved him.
我知道他是什么
I knew what he was.
但我不在乎 那就错了吗
And I didn't care. Is that so wrong?
判决是死刑
The sentence is death.
将由熔炼工立刻亲手执行
To be carried out immediately by the smelter's hand.
-我低估了你 -这是法律
- I underestimated you. - It's the law.
安静
Quiet!
西尔维
Sylvi.
我现在帮不了你了
I can't help you now.
但如果你告诉我是谁指使科尔做事的
But if you tell me who made Koll do the things he did,
我就会保证你的孩子会被好好照顾
then I will make sure your child is well looked after.
他没告诉我
He didn't tell me.
他想做的就只是保护我们
All he ever wanted was to protect us.
不
No.
你居然称泥巴种为野兽
And you call the Mudborn beasts!
不 妈妈 不不 不 妈妈
No, Ma! No, no! No, Ma!
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
在笼子里没那么害怕了
Not so scary in your cage now.
让我们看看你怎么变形的啊
Give us a show.
你觉得我是什么 一个怪胎
What do you think I am? A freak?
那还能是什么
What else?
当你们的祖先还在古大♥陆♥的山洞里生活的时候
When your ancestors were living in caves in the Farlands...
我们血族已经是祭司了
...my bloodline were priests
专属于统治这里的巨人族国王
to the giant-kings that ruled here.
嗯
Hm...
我们就像王子一样在这黑土地上漫步
We walked this black earth like princes!
丽达刚刚宣判了你妻子的
Rheda just sentenced your wife...
死刑
...to death.
这让你癫狂了吗
Make you mad?
跑
Run!
快走
Go!
离开这里 别回头
Leave! Don't look back.
呃啊啊
Uhh!
快 快
Come. Come.
快让她进去 快让她进去
Get her inside. Get her inside.
他妻子呢
Where's his wife?
我下令取消了对西尔维和她孩子的搜寻
I called off the search for Sylvi and the child.
集♥会♥就在明早
The Gathering is in the morning.
-我儿子呢 -还活着
- My son? - Lives.
那司考伦呢
And Scorann?
我弟弟死了
My brother is dead.
史林在哪
Where is Slean?
你杀了变脸怪
You killed the Skinshifter.
现在它不能告诉我们是谁策划了这一切
Now it can't tell us who set this all in motion.
我不这么觉得
I suppose not.
但是如果有人知道了是谁想要赎回司考伦
But what if someone knew the man who tried to ransom Scorann?
还记着他的名字
Remembered his name.
从几年前就记着
From years ago.
都发生在那次骑马回家
All through the ride home...
我就是记不起来
I couldn't bring it to mind.
在哪里见过他
Where I knew him from.
但是后来我想起来了
But then I remembered.
从我还是个孩子的时候
From when I was a boy.
当我来到布莱根时
When I came to Bregan.
来拜访你并且第一次见到威尔路的时候
To visit you and to see the Whale Road for the first time.
瓦拉德是你的人
Vlade was your man.
你在背后操纵着这一切
You're behind all this.
你想成为大首领 但你却不想被看到
You wanted to be Jarl, but you didn't want
背叛你的亲妹妹
to be seen to betray your own sister.
就快成了
It almost worked.
但现在呢
And what now?
史林
Slean!
你叔叔今天救了我
Your uncle saved my life today.
他救了你 真的吗
Did he? Really?
变脸怪的女人 她说话了吗
The Skinshifter's woman, did she talk?
那我们就没法知道是谁在背后操纵一切了
Then we're no closer to knowing who was behind its actions.
或者是谁带走了司考伦
Or the taking of Scorann.
我确定真♥相♥一定会大白的
I'm sure the truth will out.
我自以为在集♥会♥之前一定会成为护盾大♥陆♥的大首领
I lay my claim to become Jarl of all the Shieldlands before this Gathering.
你在逗我
Is this a joke?
-下次 -下次我们再见面时
- Next time... - The next time we meet,
会成为敌人
it'll be as enemies.
-你看见什么了吗 -什么都没有
- Do you see something? - It's nothing.
野人 他们什么样
The Warig, what are they like?
丑陋 愚蠢 还蛮不讲理
Ugly, stupid and brutal.
在那里 我们甚至走不到一百码野人就会把咱们砍倒
Out there, the Warig would cut us down before we even got a hundred yards!
如果你想成为一名战士 这就是它所需要的
If you're ever going to be a warrior, this is what it's about.
啊啊啊
Aaah!
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表