剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
But now I recruit men like you.
现在我们招募你这样的人
I develop them for an elite unit.
培养他们成为精英队
What unit?
什么队
What branch?
哪支部队的
Exactly.
没错
My methods are very unorthodox.
我的方法非常不传统
I have a very small window of time in which to assess your ability.
我只有很少的时间可以评价你的能力
My ability to do what?
我什么方面的能力
To do what needs to be done.
把需要完成的事完成的能力
I think we could do some very good work together.
我们要是合作 应该挺愉快的
And if I'm not interested?
要是我不感兴趣呢
That's fine. You're free to go.
没事 随你走
But if you do, you'll always be your father's son.
但你要是感兴趣 就可以子承父业了
I'm nothing like him.
我跟他一点都不像
What happened to your friends with the beards?
你那帮大胡子朋友呢
They're all dead.
都死了
You sure do have a knack for survival.
你生存能力确实很强
You left me there to die, Sheriff.
你见死不救 警长
I'm not the sheriff.
我不是警长
What do you want, an apology?
你想要什么 道歉吗
No.
不是
I would have done the same thing.
换我也会这么做
You know, being the sheriff never really suited you.
警长这活根本不适合你
No, it didn't.
是不适合
Fuck me.
干我
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表