剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
not even a name you say.
连一个名字你都给不出
Would you put him away?
你会把他送进监狱吗
Could you even put him away?
你到底能不能把他关起来
A guilty verdict could mean five years in prison.
有罪裁决可能要蹲五年监狱
Not acceptable.
不行
I-- I will file every motion I can to slow the process down,
我会想尽办法延缓判决进程
but barring a miracle,
除非有奇迹
your case is gonna be decided by a jury.
不然你的案子一定会由陪审团裁决
Then a miracle is exactly what you're gonna get me.
那就等你给我创造奇迹了
You get it?
明白吗
Yeah? Kai, it's Emily.
喂 凯 我是艾米丽
Your mother's taken a turn.
你母亲病情恶化了
You should come home now.
快回家来吧
She doesn't have much time.
她时间不多了
Thank you, Emily.
谢谢你 艾米丽
I'm on my way.
我马上来
You fucking fix this.
你最好给我搞定
We're closed.
打烊了
Leave.
走开
Get out. What the hell are you doing?
滚出去 你到底想干什么
You need to leave now.
你最好赶紧走
Whatever it is, Sheriff, it has to wait.
你管你有什么事 警长 现在不行
No!
不要啊
Jesus.
天呐
Call the police.
叫警♥察♥啊
Uh, he is the police.
他就是警♥察♥
God damn it.
他妈的
Hood!
胡德
Come on. Get up.
来 起来吧
Get up.
起来
You okay?
你没事吧
Kai Proctor, you're under arrest for assaulting an officer.
凯·普罗科特 你因攻击警♥察♥被逮捕了
Whoa, whoa. It was self-defense.
等等 这是自卫行为
Hood attacked him first. Back up or
胡德先动的手 后退
I'll cuff your ass, too.
不然连你一起抓
Go to your grandmother. She needs you.
去你奶奶那 她需要你
Yeah, let's go.
走吧
Sorry for the wait.
抱歉久等了
You can all head back now.
你们现在都可以回去了
The sheriff will need just a few minutes.
警长现在不在
Go.
走吧
May I help you?
有何贵干
I would like to speak to the sheriff, please.
我想见警长 谢谢
Is he expecting you?
你们有约吗
No, ma'am. Take a seat.
没有 女士 请坐
On second thought, go wait back there.
不如这样 你去那边等吧
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
This is beyond harassment.
这可比骚扰严重多了
I've got a dozen witnesses
我有很多目击者
who will testify that you started the fight.
可以作证是你先出手打架的
Why don't you shut the fuck up? What the hell happened?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴好吗 搞什么飞机
He tried to murder my client. I wasn't asking you.
他差点谋杀了我的客户 我没在问你
Do you have any idea how bad this looks?
你知道这对我们有多不利吗
Ask me if I care.
爷一点儿都不在乎
Hood. Stay!
胡德 别过来
What's up, farm boy?
你好啊 农场小子
You three play nice.
你们三个好好玩
Hey, Hood.
胡德
Yeah, don't worry. I got this.
好吧 别担心 我来搞定
I'm not gonna turn you in.
我不会告发你的
Not because I don't want to,
不是因为我不想
but because the truth would annihilate this department.
而是因为真♥相♥会让这个警局崩溃
It would wipe away
它会让所有真警♥察♥
all the good work real cops have done around here.
在这里做的努力都付之东流
You know I tried to do good with that badge.
你知道我想好好做警♥察♥的
That badge was never yours to wear.
那个警徽从来就不是你的
Rabbit was your boss?
兔子曾是你的老板吗
You stole for him?
你曾为他偷窃过吗
Yes.
是的
And Carrie Hopewell, the two of you were...
还有卡莉·霍普韦尔 你们曾是...
Yes. Jesus.
是的 天哪
Why me?
为什么是我
Siobhan, no matter what you think,
西沃恩 不管你怎么想
you and me was not a lie.
但我们的感情是真的
Siobhan, I swear to God.
西沃恩 我向上帝发誓
The only time I ever felt safe
我唯一觉得安全的时候
was with you.
就是和你在一起
I trusted you. I let you in.
我信任你 我接纳了你
I know. You endangered my life, my career, and I let you.
我懂 你使我的生命职业都处于险境 我还不知情
Siobhan. No.
西沃恩 不要
Don't fuckin' touch me.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
This is what you're gonna do.
我告诉你
You're gonna go out there right now,
你现在出去
you're gonna finish booking Proctor,
录完普罗科特的口供
and then you're gonna quietly resign.
然后悄悄地辞职
Then what?
然后呢
And then you're gonna walk away.
然后你离开这里
Get down!
趴下
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表