剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
I was thinking about something
我在想
someone said to me the other day.
前几天有人跟我说的
I mean, you get used to a certain way of being.
当人们习惯了某种生活方式
And...
然后
you think we are who we are
是会觉得就这样了
or you think we can change?
还是会觉得能继续改变
What, you mean people like you?
你是说你这种人吗
Well, me, you, people in general.
我 你 所有人
I don't know if anyone ever changes, really,
我不知道人会不会真的改变
but we can evolve, right?
但总会改进 对吧
I mean, that's what we're trying to do, isn't it?
我们一直以来都在为此努力 不是吗
Just become better versions of ourselves.
努力做更好的自己
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Hood!
胡德
Medicine will help the pain.
吃点药 会缓解疼痛
Kai.
凯
Forgive me, Kai.
原谅我 凯
If I had only been stronger,
如果我能再坚强一点
I could have saved you.
我就能拯救你
Could have saved us both.
拯救我们两个人
Kai, where are you? It's Emily.
凯 你在哪里 我是艾米丽
You need to come home now.
你需要马上回家
Stay down.
别起身
Where are you going? Can't let them get inside.
你去哪儿 不能让他们进来
Alma, you good?
阿尔玛 你没事吧
I think so.
应该没事
All right, stay down.
好 别起身
Hh Alma, get on the radio.
阿尔玛 快打开无线电
Radio's fried.
无线电坏了
Try the landline.
试试电♥话♥
The phones are dead. And they're jamming cells, too. Keep trying.
电♥话♥没反应 他们在干扰 继续打
Hood! Hood!
胡德 胡德
Hey, you okay? Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
Raven? All good.
雷文 我没事
Everybody else okay? Yeah.
其他人都没事吧 没事
Siobhan, you okay? I'm okay.
西沃恩 你没事吧 我没事
No blood. No blood.
没出血 没出血
You okay?
没事吧
I-- I understand that
我...我知道
my physical appearance may be unsettling, but...
我的样子可能有点让人不安 但...
Never mind.
算了
Who the hell was that?
那是谁
I thought he was with you.
我还以为是你带来的
Sheriff, get me out. Shut the fuck up.
警长 放我出去 给我闭嘴
Load and regroup.
换弹 集♥合♥
Next one!
下一个
Brock. See if we can get you some water. Yeah.
布罗克 去弄点水 来了
Get me out of is goddamn cage right now!
快把我从这破笼子里放出去
Shut up, Proctor.
闭嘴 普罗科特
If you haven't noticed, we got a bit of a situation.
你没看到吗 我们出了点状况
I have no cover in here!
这里没有掩护
You've got the same cover we all have.
我们的掩护都一样
If I wanted to get in here, those gates wouldn't stop me.
如果我想进来 那几扇门可挡不住我
Well, it's a good thing you're already in here.
你早就进来了是件好事
Hey, it's the Redbones.
是红骨帮的人
They're spread out in the parking lot and across the street.
停车场和街道对面都是他们的人
We just need to hold them off till the state police get here.
我们得抵挡住他们 等州警前来支援
No, they're not coming. Phones are down.
州警不会来 电♥话♥打不出去
Cells, too? Yeah.
手♥机♥也是吗 对
Oh, shit.
该死
All right, so we're basically on our own
好吧 那现在我们基本只能靠自己
against a homicidal maniac
来对付那帮杀人狂
and a dozen thugs armed like a platoon.
以及十来个全副武装的暴徒
That about sums it up. What the fuck do they want?
差不多吧 他们到底要干嘛
I don't know, but whatever it is, we're not gonna like it.
我不知道 但无论如何我们肯定不会喜欢
They want me. I killed Tommy.
他们要的是我 我杀了汤米
I don’t give a fuck what Chayton wants. He's not get.
我才不在乎谢顿要什么 他不会如愿的
Raven, Siobhan, get these civilians down to the basement.
雷文 西沃恩 带平民去地下室
Okay, folks. Come with us.
好了 大家跟我们走
We're gonna take you someplace safe.
咱们去个安全的地方
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
What the hell's going on out there?
外面怎么回事
I'm guessing these gates thrown
我猜他们冲破大门了
and they're regrouping, figuring out their next move.
正在重新部署 制定下一步计划
What's your next move?
你的下一步计划是什么
I don't know how long those
不知道这些门还能挡多久
gates are gonna last. We need more firepower.
我们需要更多火力
Go down to the armory, get everything you can.
去军械库 把能找到的都拿来
Is this enough? I hope you don't mind, Sheriff;
这些够吗 希望你不介意 警长
I took some initiative.
我私自行动了
Figured there was no time to waste.
我估计时间紧迫
You're the guy who gave me your resume, right?
你就是之前给我简历的家伙 对吧
Dade County Sheriff's Department.
戴德郡警署的
Yes, sir. Kurt Bunker.
是的 长官 柯特·邦克
How the hell did you get into our gun locker, Bunker?
你丫怎么进的我们军械库 邦克
I smashed the lock.
我把锁砸了
You're hired. What?
你被录用了 什么
Thank you, sir. Get those guns and hand it out.
谢谢 长官 把那些枪分了
Serious Hood. What?
不是吧 胡德 怎么
What about Mr. Proctor? What about him?
普罗科特先生怎么办 他怎么了
Keeping him in that cell is a violation to civil liberty.
让他待在牢房♥里侵犯了他的公民自♥由♥权
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
那是因为他太渣了
Sheriff, you're gonna let him out or not? Not.
警长 你到底放不放他 不放
Okay, so the sheriff is
好 那就是说警长意图
willfully endangering the life of my client.
让我的委托人承受生命危险
You're an officer of the court. Do something.
你是法♥院♥职员 快行动起来
Th is a war zone, Counselor.
这里是战争区域 律师
Due process just got blown up.
法定诉讼程序不予适用
Hey, Sperling, I got an idea.
斯柏林 我有个主意
Why don't you go down the basement?
不然你也去地下室吧
I'm not fucking going anywhere without Mr. Proctor.
没有普罗科特先生 我哪也不去
Okay, Bunker, give him a gun.
好吧 邦克 给他把枪
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Time to make yourself useful.
你也该派上点用场了
I don't know how to shoot that thing.
我不会开枪
Well, neither do I but it's not gonna stop me.
我也不会 但我会拿起枪
Ma'am, that gun packs a powerful kick.
女士 那把枪后坐力很大
Are you gonna stand there
你是要站在这里
like a total misogynist and patronize me,
摆出一副歧视女性的嘴脸质疑我
or are you gonna show me how to shoot the damn thing?
还是要教教我怎么用这玩意儿
Thank you. I just felt married again. All right, here we go.
谢谢你 我又体会到婚姻的乐趣了 来吧
Magazine goes right in here, all right?
弹夹放这里 看到没
Make sure the safety is off.
一定记得打开保险
One in the chamber, and just point and squeeze.
放进枪膛 然后对准 射击
Repeat as necessary. Hood, the basement.
需要的话可以重复几遍 胡德 地下室
What about it?
怎么了
The exterior doors don't have gates on them.
紧急出口外没有闸门
Bunker, through the range down the stairs.
邦克 穿过交火区去楼下
I'm on it. Sir.
收到 长官
Alison. You're going with... I'm not going anywhere with that guy.
艾莉森 你和... 我才不跟这家伙一起行动
With all due respect, ma'am,
恕我直言 女士
I understand my physical appearance may be alarming--
我明白我的外貌让人不放心
Save it. I've known men like you.
省省吧 你这种人我见多了
I know everything about you.
我了解你这种人
Hey, you wan to help people.
你想帮助别人
There's people down there who need your help.
下面的人正需要你的帮助
Then let the Nazi calm them down.
那就让纳粹小子去安抚他们
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表