剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
was something more subtle,
可能更微妙
less obvious.
更不易察觉
You're alone.
你很孤独
Yeah.
是啊
You don't have to be. Neither of us does.
你不必这么孤独 我们都不用
You'll learn things about me that you won't like.
我身上有些事你不会喜欢的
I've lived in this town my whole life, Kai.
我一直住在这里 凯
I know who you are.
我知道你是什么人
We were all someone else yesterday.
昨天我们是一种人
We'll be someone else tomorrow.
明天又会是另一种人
Hi. This is a nice surprise.
你来啦 真是个大惊喜
Hold that thought.
先别这么想
Miss Miller wants that signed by a parent.
米勒老师需要家长签字
I was in the neighborhood and figured you might still qualify.
我刚好在附近 想着你还算是家长
You didn't hand in your last three assignments.
最近三次作业你都没交
Or some might say I'm only three assignments behind.
又或者 我只是漏交了三次作业
Which, given my home circumstances,
考虑到我家的情况
is a pretty significant accomplishment,
我能做到这份上已经很不容易了
don't you think?
不是吗
Deva, you know what you and I have in common?
蒂法 你知道我们有什么共同点吗
We were both lied to for 16 years?
我们都被骗了16年
Yeah, that's one way to look at it.
这是其中一点
But there's also this.
但还有一点
We're the people that we always said we were.
我们仍是我们自己
I'm still your father.
我仍然是你父亲
That'll never change.
不会变的
Okay?
明白吗
Come on, I'll drive you home.
走吧 我开车送你回家
No, it's okay. I'll walk.
不用了 我走回去就好
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Right on time. You know me. I'm a creature of habit.
这么准时 你知道我的 很规律的人
Sit with me.
陪我坐坐
I can't. Come on, the place is empty.
我不能 拜托 店里又没人
Five minutes.
就五分钟
I miss what we had.
我很怀念和你在一起
And I know you miss it, too.
我知道你也很怀念
Am I wrong?
我有说错吗
No.
没有
Then meet me at the motel tonight.
那今晚在老地方见
I'm flattered.
我受宠若惊
But when I said we were through, I meant it.
但我说过要结束一切 我是认真的
Okay.
好吧
I guess I just had to take another run at it.
看来我要继续努力了
Believe me, I get it.
相信我 我懂的
The usual? Not today.
还点往常的吗 今天算了
No, I just lost my appetite.
我刚没了胃口
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢咖啡
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
天哪 很抱歉 你没事吧
Yeah, just a little embarrassed.
只是有点尴尬
That was totally my fault. I should be more careful.
那完全是我的错 我应该更小心些的
Oh, my God. I'm a total spaz.
我真是笨手笨脚的
No, no, you're okay.
不 不 不是的
Have a great day. Yeah, you, too.
祝你愉快 你也是
Nice lift. Excuse me?
身手不错 你说什么
That guy, he never knew what hit him.
那个家伙 他完全不知道被玩了
How much you score?
你偷了多少钱
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
What, you worried I'm a cop?
你担心我是警♥察♥吗
No, I know all the cops in this town.
不 我认识镇上所有的警♥察♥
I'm worried you're a creep.
我是担心你是变♥态♥
So you're from around here?
所以你是本地人啦
Is there a reason you're still talking to me?
你想干什么
Well, it's not every day that I meet a beautiful girl
可不是每天都能遇见
with mad pickpocket skills.
偷窃技术高超的美女
So just kind of wondering what else you're good at.
所以只是想知道你还擅长什么
I bet you are.
我猜也是
You want to get out of here?
你想去玩玩吗
I'm throwing a little party with some friends.
我和朋友们在办一个派对
Guaranteed good times.
绝对有意思
You actually think I'd go to a party with a total stranger?
你真觉得我会和一个陌生人去派对
I'm Charlie.
我是查理
Charlie Knowles.
查理·诺尔斯
You say that like I should know who you are.
说得好像我应该认识你似的
No, but I'd like you to.
不 不过我希望你能认识我
You're crazy.
你真神经
Yeah.
是的
Does that mean you're coming?
那你愿意来吗
Can I bring a friend?
我能带个朋友吗
The more the merrier.
人越多越热闹
And the voice?
声音呢
Whatever you hear, I don't want to talk about it.
不管你听到什么 都别再对我提起
I miss what we had.
我很怀念和你在一起
And I know you miss it, too.
我知道你也很怀念
Am I wrong? No.
我有说错吗 没有
Un-fucking-believable.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Bring it in.
靠过来
Redbone camp is a three-mile hike due north.
红骨帮营地在正北三英里处 都是山路
Current intel shows that Littlestone is in the camp,
目前情报显示里特斯通在营地里
so we are gonna take him down.
所以我们要拿下他
Sunrise is at 0630.
日出在六点半
I want the suspect in custody by 0633.
我要嫌疑人在六点三十三分缉拿归案
Three-mile hike due north.
正北方三里山路
Breach the perimeter, three fire teams,
突破外♥围♥ 三个火力小组
standard formation, from here, here, and here.
呈标准队形 从这里 这里 还有这里
Go in fast, we go in hard while they're sleeping.
行动迅速 在他们睡觉时袭击
We should still anticipate resistance,
要警惕他们反抗
especially from Littlestone himself.
尤其是里特斯通
Now our objective is zero casualties.
我们的目标是零伤亡
But if somebody has to get hit,
就算有人要受伤
damn straight it's gonna be one of them.
那也必须是他们受伤
All right, you know the drill.
好了 各位知道规矩
Stay alert, stay alive.
保持警惕 保住性命
Move out in 30 minutes.
三十分钟后行动
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
You okay watching this from the cheap seats?
你这样坐视不理没问题吗
You heard the man. It's his show. Commander Ferillo.
你也听到了 这是人家的场子 弗瑞罗长官
I know that you have a job to do.
我知道你有任务在身
I just want to be sure that this is an arrest
我想确保这只是逮捕
and not an execution.
不是枪决
I'm sorry, who are you?
不好意思 你哪位
Aimee King, Kinaho Police Department.
艾米·金 奇诺警局
Well, Officer King,
金警官
that cop killer is coming home with me.
那个警♥察♥杀手得跟我走
Dead or alive, the choice is his.
要死要活 就看他了
You might want to consider whose side you're on.
你再好好考虑站在哪一边
Commander King, that's enough.
长官 金 够了
Sounded like you were sticking up for that piece of shit.
听起来你在帮那个人♥渣♥说话
You and I both know that
你我都知道
Chayton isn't leaving this mountain alive.
切顿没法活着离开这座山
Yeah, but I don't have a problem with that.
知道 但我不在乎
So why do you?
你为什么在乎
Look, I knew Siobhan, too.
我也认识西沃恩
He snapped her neck like a twig.
他像扭树枝一样扭断了她的脖子
And he enjoyed it.
还很享受
What is this place?
这是哪里啊
It was my parents' house.
本来是我父母的房♥子
And then after they died, it became mine.
他们死后就成了我的
Cool. Now it's anything I want it to be.
不错 现在什么样我说了算
Sounds awesome.
听起来很棒啊
Come on. I'll show you around.
来吧 我带你们转转
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表