剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Is that right?
是吗
That is right.
没错
I think that...
我觉得
maybe you and me should go somewhere more private.
也许我们该去更隐蔽一点的地方
That sounds great, but, no.
听上去不错 不过还是算了
I gotta go.
我要走了
Maybe next time. What?
下次吧 什么
I got six drinks invested in this little party.
为了这场欢聚我可是买♥♥了六杯酒
So you ain't going nowhere
所以你哪也不能去
till you show me a little gratitude.
除非你表示点感激之情
When I say no, I mean it.
我说不 就是不
Hi, you've reached Siobhan Kelly.
我是西沃恩·凯利
Please leave a message.
请留言
Where are you?
你在哪
You should be asking where I'm not.
你应该问我不在哪
Because in 20 minutes,
因为20分钟之内
the answer's gonna be Banshee, Pennsyl-fucking-vania.
我就会离开见鬼的宾州女妖镇了
Give me until the end of the day and I'll come with you.
等我到今天结束 我和你一起走
Just gotta tie up a few loose ends.
还有些琐碎的事要处理下
Well, then you tie them up quick, baby,
那你处理得快点 宝贝
and let's get the fuck out of here.
我们好离开这鬼地方
Hey, Deva. What?
蒂法 干吗
You aren't in school. I'm just running a little late.
你没去学校 我只是晚了点
Well, maybe that's 'cause you're going the wrong way.
也许是因为你走错方向了
Like you never ditched. I never got caught.
好像你没翘过课一样 我没被抓过
Hey, Deva, I'm sorry about the other day.
蒂法 那天的事对不起
I'm over it, seriously.
已经过去了 好吗
Look, I didn't mean to blow you off.
我不是有意气走你的
Okay? I-- you caught me off guard
好吗 你来得太突然了
and everything came out wrong and I'm sorry.
我说错话了 真的对不起
Well, it won't happen again, okay?
不会再有下次了
From now on, you're just the asshole who knocked up my mom.
从今开始 你只是搞大我妈肚子的混♥蛋♥
Okay, fine, I'm the asshole.
好吧 我是混♥蛋♥
I mean, I've caused you nothing but problems since I got here,
自从我来 除了麻烦什么也没给你
so I get it.
所以我理解
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Why do you even care? I just do.
你有什么好在乎的 我就是在乎
Why?
为什么
Look, my old man never gave a shit about me.
我老爹从来没在乎过我
All right? I mean...
明白吗 我是说
I guess you could call him honest.
你可以说他诚实
But I fucking hated him for it.
但我最恨他这一点
I still do. I wish I didn't, but I do.
现在还恨 我希望自己不恨了 但我恨
I don't want you to hate me, Deva.
我不希望你恨我 蒂法
But I can't make you do anything, no one can.
但我不能强迫你做任何事 谁都不行
That's a choice you gotta make on your own.
这种事要你自己做主
You're leaving, aren't you?
你是不是要离开了
I have to.
我必须离开
Does it matter that I want you to stay?
如果我想让你留下 你会在乎吗
Yes.
会
It matters.
我很在乎
Okay?
懂吗
But I made a huge fucking mess, kid.
但是我捅了大篓子 孩子
And I have to go.
我必须离开
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
Well, maybe a little bit.
好吧 有一点点恨
I can live with that.
我可以接受
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Hi, Jackson. We have an appointment?
杰克逊 你好 你有预约吗
We had a goddamn deal.
我们明明说好的
Yeah, well, our position has changed.
好吧 我们立场变了
You can't do this.
你不能这样做
It's already done.
已经做了
Proctor will have his day in court.
普罗科特将会上法庭
You're making a big mistake, Gordon.
戈登 你在犯大错
Careful, Jackson, that almost sounded like a threat.
杰克逊 小心说话 听起来几乎是威胁了
It's a warning.
这是警告
I'm gonna come at you with everything I've got.
我会不惜一切代价找你麻烦
Yeah, and what you've got is a guilty client.
你要付出的代价是 输掉官司
You should talk some sense into your boss.
你应该劝劝你老板
Your ass is on the line here, too.
这件事也会牵扯到你
I appreciate your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Shit.
该死
So you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
It was stupid. I just got carried away is all.
我太傻了 我只是有点得意忘形了
I feel trapped.
我觉得被困住了
I keep waking up from a dream
我不停地从梦中惊醒
to realize that it's real life that's become the nightmare.
却意识到现实生活才是真正的噩梦
Then I do these stupid, dangerous things.
我就会做一些很危险很愚蠢的行为
I know that.
我知道
It's just... I need to breathe.
只是...我都快喘不过气来了
Well, I know how that feels.
我知道那种感觉
It's good to have you around.
还好有你陪着我
Yeah.
是啊
About that. What?
说到这个 什么
What?
怎么了
I know I'm being selfish, but I don't want you to go.
我知道这样很自私 但我不希望你离开
Not now.
至少别这么快
Well, there's really no choice anymore, is there?
但其实已经别无选择了 对吗
Do you really think she'd arrest you?
你真的觉得她会逮捕你吗
It doesn't really matter, does it?
这已经不重要了
She knows.
她已经知道了
Where are you gonna go?
你准备去哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Anywhere.
哪都可以
Right.
好吧
Deva.
蒂法
She'll be okay.
她会没事的
She's strong.
她很坚强
Like her mom.
像她妈妈
And what about you?
那你呢
Are you gonna be okay?
你会没事吗
Of course.
当然了
You look upset. Everything okay?
你好像不是很开心 没事吧
It'll be all right.
会没事的
You know we have to talk about school.
我们得谈谈学校的事
Yeah.
是啊
Not tonight, though.
但今晚算了
Get some sleep.
好好休息吧
Okay. Good night.
好的 晚安
Good night.
晚安
You can get undressed now.
你可以把衣服脱掉了
Are you leaving?
你要走了
You wanna take on the Redbones,
你想管红骨帮的事
go right ahead.
随你
I'm too old and too tired
我不像你年轻气盛
to be sticking my nose where it don't belong.
我不想多管闲事
We're the goddamn police, Karl.
我们可是警♥察♥啊 卡尔
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Don't call me unless the building's on fire.
除非这房♥子着火了 否则不要找我
I still don't think you're much of a cop,
我还是觉得你没点警♥察♥的样子
but I think you're serious about getting Proctor.
但我觉得你是真想扳倒普罗科特
And this town's been waiting
这个镇子一直在
for somebody to do that for a long, long time.
等待你这样的人 等了很久
Sheriff, do you know why they're afraid of me?
警长 你知道他们为什么怕我吗
Why is that?
为什么
Because they should be.
因为他们应该怕我
And maybe you should be, too.
或许你也应该怕我
You have no evidence, no body,
你没有证据 没有尸体
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表