剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
I gave your punk ass a chance.
我给过你这个混♥蛋♥机会
Float like a butterfly, motherfucker.
要像蝴蝶一样灵巧 兔崽子
You think you know what happened, Job,
你自以为知道事实 贾伯
but you don't.
但并非如此
Who was she?
她是谁
Well, if it ain't for money and it ain't for glory,
如果既不为钱又不为名
there's only one thing left.
那只剩一个可能了
Who was she?
那个女人是谁
Her name was Vanessa.
她叫瓦内萨
I loved her, but she loved him.
我爱她 但是她爱着他
I could hear her in the stands cheering for her man.
我能听到她在人群中为她的男人欢呼雀跃
A man who wasn't me.
但那个人不是我
I never felt that kind of pain.
我觉得非常痛苦
I didn't know what to do with it.
我不知道如何是好
So I gave it to Oscar to deal with instead.
所以我让奥斯卡来处理
For 25 years,
25年来
I sent his family anything I could spare.
我把节省下来的都给了他们家
Wasn't much, but it was something.
虽然不多 但是我的心意
Listen to me. Let it go.
听我说 放下吧
I have had more than my fair share
我听这些悲悲切切的事
of Podunk Tragedy Theater.
听得够多了
I do not have the energy.
我没那么多精力
Hey.
等等
You could have kept that money, you know.
你可以留着这些钱的
Didn't have to say a damn word to me.
完全不用跟我打招呼
So why'd you give it back?
为什么还回来
I didn't give it all back.
我并没有全还给你啊
** Your love ain't never been so strong *
*你的爱就是一剂猛药
** Your love ain't never been so strong *
*你的爱就是一剂猛药
** 16 candles burning *
*十六只蜡烛正燃烧
** Make love all night long *
*缠绵整夜到破晓
** Love is *
*爱是
** Two rivers running side by side *
*两条河流并排流淌
** Love is *
*爱是
** Two rivers running side by side *
*两条河流并排流淌
Ain't nobody in here gonna talk to us.
这里没一个人肯跟我们说话
No.
是啊
But they'll talk to Chayton.
但他们会和切顿说话
And he'll find us?
等他来找我们吗
That's the idea.
我是这么想的
You know, Hood,
胡德
we've been working together for a while now
我们共事时间也不短了
and I realized
可我发现
I don't know the first thing about you.
我根本不了解你
You know, like where you're from.
比如 你是哪里人
Originally.
你老家
Town full of day drinkers.
满街都是大白天就喝酒的人
That's a concept I can get--
看得出他们...
You got something on your mind, Brock?
你有什么心事吗 布罗克
Yeah, I guess I do.
好像有吧
You know,
你看
when we--
我们
when we killed Hondo,
我们杀了本渡后
I swore to myself never again.
我就发誓再也不杀人了
And yet here I am
可我现在
a short while later
才没过多久
on another assassination junket.
就又来跟你杀人了
Sometimes the law can't give justice.
有时法律无法给人正义还人公道
Oh, don't kid yourself, Hood.
别欺骗自己了 胡德
This isn't justice.
这不是正义
Hondo wasn't justice, okay?
杀本渡也不是正义
This is cold, hard, self-serving revenge.
这只是冰冷残酷而又自私的报复
We're killers, okay? Don't make us idiots.
我们是杀人犯 别欺骗自己了
Keep your fucking voice down.
他妈的声音轻点
Who gives a shit? They're all drunk.
管他们干什么 全都是醉鬼
You need to calm down. Fuck that, man.
你得冷静 去他妈的
We drove through five states to come here to kill a man.
我们开车横跨五州到这就为了杀一个人
You don't have to kill anyone.
你不必杀人
Then what the hell am I doing here?
那我来这里干什么
Huh? What am I doing here?
我来这里干什么
Hood!
胡德
Oh, my God.
好爽啊
Oh, fuck.
爽♥死♥我♥了♥
You can't kill me, cop.
你杀不了我 条子
You're just a man.
你只是凡人
No man can kill me.
没人能杀死我
Hood!
胡德
Damn it, give me that.
靠 快给我
I underestimated you.
我低估了你
You're not a cop.
你不是警♥察♥
No.
没错
Your people deal in lies.
你们总是生活在谎言中
You will never understand
你永远不会理解
the purity of true purpose.
真正目标的纯洁性
Of a spiritual calling.
精神召唤的纯洁性
You're nothing.
你什么都不是
I am a warrior.
我是名勇士
I held her neck in these hands.
我就是用这双手掐住她的脖子
So delicate.
那么的纤弱
Felt her pulse tapping against my fingertips.
我的指尖可以感受到她跳动的脉搏
The life running through her.
感受到她的生命
We should probably get the hell out of Dodge
趁当地警♥察♥还没赶来 我们应该
before the locals show up, huh?
赶紧离开这里
Hood, let's go.
胡德 我们走
I can't go back.
我不能回去了
What?
你说什么
I'm done.
我要做的都做完了
I got nothing left.
那没有什么让我留恋的了
So that's it?
所以就这样了
You're just gonna walk away?
你就打算这么离开吗
You know, I've been driving myself crazy
为了弄明白你是什么人
trying to figure you out, but I'm done.
我快把自己逼疯了 但是够了
Who you are, who you were,
你现在是谁 原来是谁
where you're from, I don't care.
从什么地方来 我都不在乎
I don't care anymore.
我现在都不在乎了
The only thing I care about is my town.
我唯一在乎的是我的小镇
Kai Proctor has been having his way with us,
凯·普罗斯特用他的方式控制我们
all of us, for way too long.
控制我们所有人太久了
But you,
但是你
you're the first guy that bastard couldn't own.
你是唯一一个那个混♥蛋♥控制不了的人
And together, you and me, we could take him down for good.
你和我一起 我们可以把他彻底扳倒
No.
不感兴趣
God damn it.
真见鬼
What do you think she would have wanted, huh?
你觉得她想要的是什么
I'm not going back to Banshee without you.
我不会一个人回女妖镇的
Gotta finish what you started.
你要打完这场战争
Even if I've got to kick your ass all the way back there myself.
就算拖我也要亲自把你拖回去
I'm not leaving without you.
我不会一个人离开的
Are you done?
你说完了吗
I think so.
说完了
Come on.
那走吧
In the name of the Lord and the Church,
以主和教会的名义
we extend to you the hand of fellowship.
我们向你伸出信徒之手
"I am He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake
我为了自己的缘故而清楚你们的罪行
and remembers your sins no more."
忘却你们的罪行
Rise up and be ye a faithful member of the Church.
请起身 从此你就是教会忠实的一员
In youth we learn.
年轻时我们学习
In age we understand.
年长时我们懂得
This belonged to your mother.
这个是你妈妈留下的
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 父亲
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表