剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Fuck off, Alison. Give me the fucking keys!
滚开 艾莉森 快把钥匙给我
Hey, hey. Come on. Come on.
过来 过来
Where's Raven?
雷文在哪
Brock, where's Raven? In there.
布罗克 雷文在哪 那边
Raven! Yeah?
瑞文 在这里
Cover me!
掩护我
Down! Down! Come on, move! Take cover!
趴下 趴下 快跑 隐蔽
Let's get this hole covered up.
我们得把缺口堵上
Where's Proctor?
普罗科特在哪
Apparently his lawyer got him an early release.
显然他的律师把他放跑了
What? Help me. Help me.
什么 帮我一下 帮我
Come on.
坚持住
Those aren't gonna hold them off for long.
那些撑不了多久的
No, but it's better than nothing.
没错 但比什么都没有强
What is that? I don't know. Stay here.
那是什么声音 不知道 呆在这
Let's do it.
开始吧
We gonna have a problem?
你会找我麻烦吗
No, not tonight.
不 今晚不会
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
像我们宽恕我们的敌人一样
And lead us not into temptation,
不教我们遇见试探
but deliver us from evil.
救我们脱离恶者
For Thine is the kingdom,
因为国度
the power and the glory,
权力和荣耀
forever and ever.
都属于你 直到永远
Amen.
阿门
Go! Go!
上 上
Stand clear! Move! Move!
散开散开 快 快
Put it out!
快灭火
I can feel you looking at me.
我能感觉到你在看着我
Are you okay? I'm fine. Don't worry about it.
你还好吗 我没事 不用担心
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你想象的那种人
Oh, really? Right.
是吗 可不是吗
I guess you've changed. Yes.
我猜你变了 是的
People don't change.
人是不会变的
When I was 16,
我16岁的时候
I watched my father beaten into a coma
亲眼看着我父亲被两个
by two men who looked just like you.
和你一样的男人殴打 昏迷
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
To watch your father helpless and bleeding,
看着自己的父亲渺小无助鲜血淋淋的
begging two thugs to spare his only daughter.
求着两个恶棍放过他唯一的女儿
They didn't.
他们没有
You know, spare me.
没放过我
So tell me, Bunker,
那你说 邦克
what fills a man with so much hate
是什么让一个男人充满仇恨
that he has to permanently paint it all over his body?
以至于他把这些仇恨永久的纹满全身
Announce to the world that he hates something that much?
向全世界宣告他的仇恨
My father was the biggest man I ever knew.
我父亲曾是我生活中最强大的男人
He beat me a lot when I was a kid,
我小的时候他经常打我
so I stayed away from home as much as possible.
所以我尽量不回家
I had a stutter, a really bad one,
以前我有点结巴 很严重
so I didn't talk much either.
所以我也很少说话
There was this guy in our neighborhood, Tank.
我家附近有一个叫汤克的邻居
Big and badass and covered in tattoos.
块头很大 是个全身纹身的恶棍
And every time he saw me, he would sit me down
每次他看见我 都会陪我坐着
and buy me a soda.
还给我买♥♥汽水喝
Tell me that I had the power to change things.
告诉我 我有力量来改变这些
Introduced me to his buddies.
他把我介绍给他的弟兄们
They were the only people that made me feel like I mattered.
只有他们让我觉得还有人在意我的存在
One day, my father gave me a black eye.
有一天 我的父亲把我的眼睛打青了
I don't remember why, but Tank saw it.
我不记得原因了 但是汤克看到了
He marched me home,
他送我回家
he grabbed my father by the throat,
掐住我父亲的喉咙
made him apologize.
逼他道歉
Made him promise he would never do it again.
让他保证再也不会动我一根汗毛
He said, "Your boy is one of us now."
他说 你儿子现在是我们的一员了
My father never laid a hand on me again.
我父亲再也没敢动过我一下
For the first time I had power.
我第一次觉得自己有了力量
And before I knew it...
在我意识到之前
I had become one of them.
就已经成为其中一员了
That is no goddamn excuse.
不要找任何借口
I know that.
我明白
I know that.
我当然明白
Drop it, Proctor!
放下枪 普罗科特
No, Brock, it's okay.
不用 布罗克 没关系
The hell it is.
去你的
Now drop your weapon. Drop it!
放下你的武器 给我放下
Get that fucking gun out of my face. I said drop it!
别用你的枪指着我 我让你放下枪
I'm on your side!
我跟你是一个战线的
Hey, hey, hey! The fight's out there.
冷静点 外面的才是敌人
An hour ago, I stopped you
一个小时前 你用锤子
from braining this asshole with a fucking hammer.
揍这个混♥蛋♥被我阻止了
Now you're letting him do whatever the hell he wants?
现在你想让他为所欲为吗
No. Not in my house.
在我的地盘上可不行
It's not your house.
这不是你的地盘
It is my fucking house! Don't you fucking touch me.
这就是我的底盘 别他妈的碰我
You gave Proctor a goddamn gun.
你♥他♥妈♥的给了普罗科特一把枪
Are you kidding me?
你是不是在逗我
He had the gun. I gave him some ammo.
他本来就有枪 我给了他些子弹
Why? Because we need all the help we can get.
为什么 因为需要援助
No, no, no. I don't want his help.
不不不 我不稀罕他的帮助
I don't need his help.
我不需要他的帮助
I want that murderer locked up in a cell.
我要把这个杀人犯关在监狱里
That's what I need. It was my call and I made it.
这才是我要的 这是我下的命令
Yeah, of course it was your call.
是 这的确是你的命令
You know, forget the law, forget the rules.
无视法律 无视规则
Just make it up as you go, huh?
想怎么做就怎么做
Hey, just calm down. No, fuck that!
你冷静点 去你的
People are dying
不断有人在丧命
and any one of us could be next.
接下来可能是我们其中一个
Listen to me. No, you know what?
听我说 你知道吗
The fact is you go off half-cocked whenever it suits you
事实就是你每次行动仓促
and the rest of us just have to fight your battles.
我们还要在后面给你擦屁♥股♥
Well, I'm done. I've had it, I'm not listening to you anymore.
我受够了 我以后再也不会听从你
All right, fine. Give me your fuckin' badge.
好啊 可以 把你的徽章还给我
My badge?
我的徽章
You know, before you got here,
知道吗 在你来之前
I did this job by the book.
我兢兢业业的工作
I put in my time,
付出了很多时间
I sacrificed my marriage for this job
还因此和老婆离了婚
because I'm good at it.
就因为这是我的长处
I'm good at being a cop.
我♥干♥警♥察♥干得很好
Being good at killing people doesn't make you right for this job.
会杀人不代表能胜任这份工作
Is that right?
是吗
'Cause you're pretty fucking good at doing that, too.
因为你杀人杀的也不错啊
Yeah. Yeah. I did. I tried.
是 是的 我试过了
I tried, Hood.
我试过了 胡德
I tried doing things your way.
我试着按你的方式来做事
I convinced myself it was for the best,
我说服我自己这是最正确的
but everything you touch turns to blood.
但你所到之处血流成河
Get everyone in the other room now!
带大家去另一间房♥
Go, go! Get out! Other room, go!
快快 出去 去另一间房♥
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
Fuck.
要命
Hey, you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, don't worry about me. Just cover the door.
没事 不要担心我 守住门
People are dying.
不断有人丧命
Everything you touch turns to blood.
你所到之处血流成河
You don't even know what you're doing here.
你连自己在做什么都不知道
You're not even a cop.
你不配当个警♥察♥
I'm going out there. What the hell are you talking about?
我要出去 你说什么
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表