剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
He can't kill us if he can't find us.
他找不到 所以杀不了
He can find me. He can try.
他会找到我的 试试看咯
He got access to satellites, databases,
他能通过卫星 数据库
and custom software that can locate almost anybody anywhere.
定制软件来定位一个人
But who the fuck do you think designed that software?
但你猜猜 那些东西是谁设计的
By the time I'm done doing my thing,
等我完成了我该做的事
you are going to be a fucking ghost.
你就会变成无迹可寻的幽灵
Now, let's start with your name.
先从名字开始
Sheriff's Department! Drop your weapons. Drop 'em!
我们是警♥察♥ 放下武器 放下
Put 'em down! Drop your gun.
给我放下 放下你的枪
Fuck you. Brock!
去你的 布罗克
Emily, you all right? She's fine.
艾米丽 你没事吧 她很好
For now. You touched her, you're a dead man.
暂时的 你敢碰她你死定了
Those are tough words coming from a man
一个快要被打成马蜂窝的人
who's about to get shot full of holes.
还敢口出狂言
Yeah, right back at you. Nobody's getting shot.
彼此彼此 都别开枪
Hood. Now, there's a voice of reason.
胡德 终于有个有脑子的了
And you are? Sheriff Lucas Hood.
请问你是 卢卡斯·胡德警长
Sheriff.
警长吗
Well, then, Sheriff Hood,
那好吧 胡德警长
do you have a solution in mind?
你有什么解决办法吗
We're only here for the woman.
我们只救这个女人
And Mr. Proctor?
那普罗科特先生呢
Whatever's going on between you and him,
你跟他有什么过节
that's your business.
那是你的事 我不管
Now, that sounds too good to be true.
说的真好 我简直不敢相信
Do we have a deal?
达成共识了吗
Let the girl go.
放那个女孩走
Wait, what the hell are you talking about?
等等 你到底在说什么
You can't do that. Emily, let's go.
你不能这样做 艾米丽 我们走
No, I'm not leaving. Emily!
不 我不走 艾米丽
They're gonna kill him. Get the fuck out!
他们会弄死他的 要滚快滚
Let's go. Emily, come on.
我们走 艾米丽 走吧
Come on. Let's go, come on.
快 我们走 快点
It's all right. Come on, let's go.
很好 我们走吧
Oh, shit.
卧♥槽♥
What, did you follow us? Where's my uncle?
你跟踪我们 我叔叔在哪
Come on.
走啊
Wait, did you just leave him in there?
什么 你竟然没救他出来
Let's go. What the fuck?!
我们走 搞什么鬼
Come on. Let's go.
快走 跟我走
Lennox tells me you're grooming your niece Rebecca
雷诺克斯说你推荐你侄女丽贝卡
to be your successor.
当你的接♥班♥人
We'll have to see if she's up for the task.
我们要看看她能否胜任
I will pray for your soul, Kai.
我会为你的灵魂祈祷 凯
But I think at this point,
不过我觉得现在
even God doesn't know what to make of you.
即使是上帝也不知道如何拯救你
Rest in peace, old friend.
安息吧 老朋友
Lock the door.
把门锁上
I'm gonna enjoy this.
非常乐意为您效劳
Me, too.
我也是
Burton!
博登
Shoot him off.
杀了他
Uncle!
叔叔
They were going to burn me.
他们本想烧死我
After my mother died...
在我母亲去世后
I thought that I felt the grace of God.
我以为上帝是仁慈的
I thought he was calling me back.
他要召唤我回去
That wasn't God.
可那不是上帝
That was just grief.
只是因为悲痛
An emptiness.
和空虚感
To me belong vengeance and recompense.
他们失脚的时候
Their foot shall slide in due time.
伸冤报应在我
The day of their calamity is at hand.
因他们遭灾的日子近了
And the things that shall come upon them
那要临在他们身上的
make haste.
必速速来到
Hey.
等等
Hey, stay where you are.
站住别动
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Stop.
嗨 别跑
I need to talk to the sheriff.
我要和警长谈
Yeah, you can talk to him. You don't understand.
你会跟他见面的 你不明白
He knows me. What's your name?
他认识我 你叫什么名字
Deva Hopewell.
蒂法·霍普韦尔
You the mayor's kid? Yes.
你是镇长的孩子 是的
Hey, hey, hey. Miss Hopewell. Hey, hey, stop.
嗨 霍普韦尔小姐 别跑
Miss Hopewell, you are under arrest.
霍普韦尔小姐 你被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say or do
你所说或所做的一切
will be held against you in a court of law.
都将成为呈堂证供
These things take time. Yeah.
这些事需要时间 是的
I can handle it.
我能应付的来
Can you? Most of the time.
你可以吗 大多数时候
What the fuck is this?
这他妈什么情况
Jasper, Bryce.
贾斯帕 布莱斯
Jesus Christ, Bunker. You're a fucking pig?
老天爷 邦克 你做条子了
I'm a Banshee deputy sheriff.
我是女妖镇副警长
You're a motherfucking traitor.
你是他妈的叛徒
I should stab you through the heart.
我真该朝你心脏戳一刀
Expressing your opinion isn't a crime,
表达你的观点不犯法
but threatening a peace officer is.
但威胁警官就不行了
So was torching that kike temple in Harrisburg,
那在哈里斯堡欺负人也是违法的啊
but I don't remember that stopping you.
但我记得你也照做不误了
Calvin still running things? Damn straight he is.
还是加尔文管事吗 必须的啊
But if you think he's gonna protect you from us,
但如果你觉得他会护着你
you got another think coming.
那你就想多了
Calvin should have killed you when he had the chance.
加尔文应该在他有机会的时候就杀了你
You tell my brother I'll be seeing him real soon.
你告诉我兄弟 我会很快见到他的
Thank you, boys.
谢谢
Why, Colonel, right?
你是上校 是吧
Were you a military man?
你也当过兵吗
No, just watch a lot of movies.
不是 只是看过很多电影
What's your poison?
想喝什么
Maker's Mark, neat.
美格纯正波本 不加冰
All this time in Banshee
在女巫镇这么久了
and I've never been in here before.
我还从来没来过这里
Well, it's...
这里嘛
not much to look at,
没什么讲究的
but at least the roof doesn't leak.
只是勉强能住而已
Hmm.
嗯
You know, the craziest thing happened the other day.
有一天发生了件疯狂的事
Did it? Mmm.
真的吗 嗯
Four idiots decided to steal
四个傻♥逼♥决定
a considerable amount of my money.
从我那儿偷钱 一大笔钱
Is that so?
还有这事
Mm, but that's not the crazy part.
但这还不是最疯狂的呢
These guys actually thought they were gonna get away with it.
这些人还觉得能逃之夭夭
See, what you have here is a lose-lose situation.
你这样是两败俱伤啊
I never lose.
我从来不会输
Damn it!
妈的
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你的酒
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Job.
贾伯
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
My name is Leo. Maybe you've heard of me.
我叫利奥 也许你听说过我
Don't flatter yourself.
别装逼
Well, I've definitely heard of you, Job.
我听说过你 贾伯
That's why I doubled the sedative.
所以我用了两倍的镇静剂
This is actually a very big moment for me.
此时此刻对我来说很重要
You have to go back for him. No, Em, I don't.
你要回去救他 不 小艾 我不去
Now come on. Well, then I will.
别闹了 那我去
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表