剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
五分钟 最多十分钟
5, 10 minutes tops.
沙罗 我们得通过生物识别系统
Charo, we got to get past that biometric denial system.
指纹搞定了没
Where are we on that thumbprint?
马上
I'm on it.
可以帮您收走吗
May I take that from you?
头儿 你在哪
Chief, where you at?
我快到了
I'm almost there.
已就位
In position.
沙罗 行动
Charo, execute.
轻轻的我走了
The pearl is in the river.
正如我轻轻地来
The Baptist is in the water.
阿特金斯把手"指交"给我了
Atkins just fingered me.
行动
Let's move.
搞毛啊 头儿 我什么都看不到了
Damn it, Chief. I need to see what's going on.
你必须让我进入安保系统
You got to tie me into the security system.
我这边出状况了
I got a situation here.
抽不出空
It is all hands on deck.
算了 我搞定了
Never mind, I got it.
拒绝访问
Access denied?
肖勒 什么鬼
Scholls, what the hell?
这不科学 没道理啊
I don't understand. It should work.
沙罗 你确定你拿对拇指了吗
Charo, are you sure you got the right thumb?
不 我拿的是左手拇指 难道不对吗
No, I got the left thumb. Isn't that the right thumb?
右手拇指才是对的拇指
No, the right thumb is the right thumb.
完球
Damn it.
他到保险库门口了
He's at the door to the vault room.
你得想想办法
You got to think of something.
我把它炸开
I'm gonna blow it.
我进来了 头儿 切断电源
I'm in. Chief, kill the power.
三 二 一...
In three, two, one...
抱歉来晚了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
后门锁上了
The back door of the vault was locked
锁匠弄了好半天
and the locksmith took forever.
赶紧的 卡丹要抢先了
Let's get moving. Cardin's on top of us.
找到了
Here we go. Here we go.
独♥立♥宣言
The Declaration of Independence.
十三个殖民地开始朝着民♥主♥的方向勇敢迈进
13 colonies embark on a daring experiment towards democracy.
约翰·南斯·加纳未发表的回忆录
John Nance Garner's unpublished memoir?
他首次竞选时的对手
In his first election, he ran against a woman
后来竟成了他的妻子
who would then become his wife.
惊到头掉
This is astounding.
在这儿
Oh, here it is.
找到了 路易斯安那购地案
Here it is. The Louisiana Purchase.
这是什么脑残交易
Wow. This was a bad deal.
快走吧 免得撞上卡丹
Okay, let's get out of here before Cardin shows up.
结束了 翠贝卡 结束了
It's over, Tribeca. C'est fini.
都不许动
Everybody freeze.
长官 我这辈子头一次这么高兴见到你
For the first time in my life, sir, I'm glad to see you.
我也是 翠贝卡
I'm glad to see you too, Tribeca.
逮捕她 还有她儿子
Now arrest her, and her little son too.
你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
卡丹就在你面前 抓他才对
Cardin is right there. Grab him.
皮尔是法国外交官 他有外交豁免权
Pierre is a French diplomat. He has diplomatic immunity.
你错了 他是个法国间谍
You're wrong! He's French Intelligence.
他想偷走路易斯安那购地案的文件
And he's trying to steal the Louisiana Purchase.
手里拿着路易斯安那购地案文件的人
Well, that's an interesting analysis
居然在贼喊捉贼
coming from someone holding the Louisiana Purchase.
而且还非法潜入国家档案馆
After having illegally broken into the National Archives.
妈
Mom?
这是个陷阱
It's a setup.
你把我送进监狱里时 我就知道你是个骗子
I knew you were a crook the minute you threw me in jail.
你疯了吗 这可是八对二
Are you insane? It's eight against two.
现在是八对六
Make that eight against six.
九对五
Make that nine against five.
那就赌一赌
I still like our odds.
我站你
That goes double for me.
现在恐怕是十二对二
I'm afraid it's 12 against 2.
头儿 这究竟是怎么回事
Sir? What the hell is going on?
结束了 翠贝卡
It's over, Tribeca.
放下武器和文件
Put your weapon down and drop the Purchase.
十三对一 小安是我们的人
It's 13 against one, sir. A.J.'s with us.
对吗 宝贝
Right, honey?
其实 我支持希拉里
Actually, I'm with her.
还有她
And her.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
放下武器 交出文件
Drop your weapons and give us the Purchase.
没问题
Gladly.
不
Nooooo!
卡丹跑了
Cardin is gone!
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表