剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
专程空运过来的
Had them flown in specially.
塔纳 你来干吗
Tanner? What are you doing?
参加时装秀的应该是我 不是你
It was supposed to be me at the fashion show, not you.
被选中的应该是我的设计作品
Those was my designs that was supposed to been picked.
看在上帝的份上 丹尼 把枪收起来
For God's sakes, Danny, put away the gun.
时尚业是个残酷的行业
Fashion is a cutthroat business.
它会令每个男人 女人
It's every man, woman,
未成年少女为之疯狂
and underage Romanian girl for themselves.
你当然会这么说 苏芒女士
And you would say that, Ms. Summour.
这就是你一直盗用
That's why you've been embezzling money
母公♥司♥账户的原因
from the parent company's accounts.
你什么意思
What is this?
这是个局
It's a bust.
丹尼·塔纳 时尚警♥察♥
Danny Tanner, Fashion Police.
你还因谋杀未遂而被捕
And you're also under arrest for attempted murder.
那个匹萨包饼有毒
That stromboli was poisoned.
天呐 全都有毒 还是只是那一块
Oh, my God. All of them? Or just that one?
不知道
I don't know.
但如果她想要杀你的话
But if she was trying to kill you,
是因为你知道了某些她不想你知道的事
it's because you knew something she didn't want you to know.
我知道的就是面霜里含有人体脂肪...
All I know is that there's human fat in the face cream...
而面霜是你给我的
that you gave me.
你因杀害五位超模而被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of five supermodels.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
她们越来越老
They were all getting too old!
面霜只能起到延缓作用
That cream might have staved off the inevitable for a few years,
但最终 她们还是会变成二十四岁的老女人
but in the end, they were all going to turn 24.
你想看到一个二十四岁的老女人
Do you want to see a 24-year-old hag
在杂♥志♥封面上盯着你看吗
staring at you from the cover of a magazine?
你想吗 你想吗 你想吗
Do you? Do you? Do you?!
把她带走 塔纳
Take her away, Tanner.
塔纳
Tanner.
谢啦 老兄
Thanks, man.
没事 翠贝卡
It's all good, Tribeca.
都结束了
It's all good.
我不确定我们在空中
I'm not sure we're airborne.
你只是转向了而已
Nah, you're just disoriented.
咋还能看见我们的车呢
I can see our car.
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表