剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
这是唯一有尊严的事
尊严
我们早在几年前就放下尊严了
所为何来
我们知道会有什么后果
难道该默默承受吗
我们是在这里开始的
莱伦兹
你没有学到任何教训吗
我学到我们很容易
被他们激怒
你要学着倾听
不能一直大声说着
相同的理念 希望会发生变化
够了
看看我们
看看他们对我们做的事
毒害我们...
...仿佛在这里嘲笑我们
我不在乎...
...你们是作战 还是在街头撒玫瑰花瓣...
...或是躲在地下室
这些我都不在乎
我们是高曼星人
我们是高曼星人
如果连这个身分都被他们夺走...
还有什么值得我们去奋斗
真的假的
Seriously?
怎么了
What?
你可以直接问我的
You could've just asked me.
你一定会拒绝
You would've said no.
- 那我们在这里做什么 - 有什么关系
- Then what are we doing here? - What's the harm?
你运气好 玛瓦不在这里
You're lucky Maarva is not here.
会被她修理的人不是我
I'm not the one she'd be straightening out.
- 她痛恨力疗者 - 她痛恨一个力疗者
- She hated Force healers. - She hated one Force healer,
- 而且是十年前 - 一个就够了
- 10 years ago. - One was enough.
这不表示原力疗愈是假的
Doesn't mean the whole thing's a scam.
如果从来就不管用 就不会有人冒充了
They wouldn't be faking something if it never worked.
为什么不会 那句话究竟是什么意思
Why not? What does that even mean?
你知道我不懂什么吗
You know what I don't understand?
如果我很痛 我会想尽办法止痛
If I was in pain, I'd try to do everything I could to fix it.
你却四处乱跑 假装自己毫无病痛
You just run around pretending like nothing's wrong
而且大家都知道那不是真的
and everyone knows it's not true.
试试看会怎样
What's the risk?
这是什么
What is this?
- 不知道 - 这是你安排的
- I don't know. - You set this up.
不 不
No. No.
你们是谁
Who are you?
谁都不是
Nobody.
我只是想走路回家 我们要走了
I was just walking home. We're just leaving.
可以等一下吗 拜托
Can you wait? Please.
给我们一分钟 我马上回去
Give us a moment. I'll be back.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么道歉
For what?
我本来打算问在哪里见过你 但是...
I was about to ask how I know you, but...
我现在发现完全不是这么回事
I'm realizing now that's not it at all.
我已经迟到了
I'm late already.
我晚点去找你
I'll see you back there.
他被爆能枪打伤的地方一直无法愈合
He's got a blaster burn that's not healing.
你的右肩
Your right shoulder.
告诉她
Tell her.
对
Yes.
我可以试试吗
May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
干嘛谢我
"Thank you" for what?
那种清晰
The clarity.
那个感觉
That feeling.
我好久没有过了
It's been a very long time.
我以为永远消失了
I thought it had gone for good.
失去信仰很容易
It's so easy to lose faith.
尽管如此 他们还是一直来
They come, no matter what.
有时我还真能把他们治好 但是这个...
Sometimes it even works. But this...
你...
You...
多年来 你不断收集的东西
All that you've been gathering.
内心的力量
The strength of spirit.
你一定有感觉到
Surely you must feel it.
我回去感觉看看
Uh, I'll work on that.
再回来告诉你
I'll come back and let you know.
你看到东西了
You saw something.
你为什么一直追问
Why do you keep pushing?
你为什么这么生气
Why are you so upset?
我跟你说过不要这样做
I asked you not to do this.
你想留下来的话 请便
Stay if you want.
你吓到他了
You scared him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
要吓到他并不容易
It's not easy to do.
他是谁
Who is he?
飞行员
A pilot.
士兵
A soldier.
告诉我你看到什么
Tell me what you saw.
我能感受不可见的事物的重量
I sense the weight of things, things I can't see.
痛苦 恐惧...
Pain, fear...
需求
need.
大部分的生物会承载着形塑他们的事物
Most beings carry the things that shaped them.
承载着过去
They carry the past.
但有一些...极少数的...
But some... very few...
你的飞行员...
your pilot...
他们终其一生会不断地收集 这有其目的
They're gathering as they go. There's a purpose to it.
他是个信使
He's a messenger.
他有个地方必须去
There's some place he needs to be.
你认识他很久了吗
Have you known him long?
我从有记忆就认识他了
I don't remember not knowing him.
也许你就是他该去的地方
Maybe you're the place he needs to be.
恩莎
Enza.
- 你不知道有宵禁吗 - 我必须见你
- Don't you know there's a curfew? - I needed to see you.
那就好好看清楚
Then have a good look.
我...认为情况不可收拾之前 还有一条出路
I... think there's a way out of this before things go too far.
我的人坚信你们被外部煽动者操控
My people are convinced you're being coordinated by outside agitators.
如果我有他们要的东西
If I had something to offer,
如果能把一切怪罪在外人身上 那...
if we could lay this off on outsiders, then--
好点了 对吧
It's better, isn't it?
你一定很困惑
That must be confusing.
她问我你是谁 我说你是飞行员
She asked me who you were. I said you were a pilot.
不要到处讲我的工作
Don't tell people what I do.
她碰你时 发生了什么事
What happened when she touched you?
她是食堂的厨子
She's a cook in the mess hall.
而你也不只是个飞行员
And you're more than a pilot.
这太荒唐了
It's ridiculous.
她知道你在那里
She knew you were there.
她隔着工作场就感觉到了 这不是她编出来的
She felt it from across the yard. She wasn't making that up.
那不是骗局
That wasn't a scam.
- 那不然是什么 - 我不知道
- What was it, then? - I don't know.
我想连她自己都不知道
I don't even think she knows.
但是发生了 而且我感觉到了
But it happened, and I could sense it,
而且我不怕说出来
and I'm not afraid to say that.
我以前也感觉到过 卡西
I've felt it before, Cass.
她说你是信使
She called you a messenger.
我做过那样的梦
I've had dreams like that.
你这是在做什么
Why are you doing this?
万一很重要呢
What if it's important?
我知道你有感觉到 所以才这么不高兴
I know you felt something. That's why you're so upset.
不要抗拒
Let it in.
这只可能是好事 没有别的原因
It can only be good. There's no other reason.
这是在干嘛
What's all this?
我们提出离营计画
We filed an exit plan.
没有目的地
Without a destination.
这是私人行程
It's a personal trip.
这艘船明天要装超通讯装置
This ship's to be fitted with hyper-comms tomorrow.
我们很快就会回来
We'll be back soon.
那是不可以的 你心里很清楚
That is unacceptable, and you know it.
- 这不是私掠船基地 - 一切就绪 好了
- This isn't a base for privateers. - All set. Clear.
想得到雅文保护的人 必须宣誓效忠
Those who enjoy the security of Yavin must proclaim their loyalties.
你别得寸进尺
Don't push too hard.
你知道我的立场
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表