剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
我不是玛瓦 我不是你妹妹
I'm not Maarva. I'm not your sister.
- 我能够... - 说真的
- I can-- - Seriously.
- 我能够应付 - 我搞砸了什么
- I can handle it. - What am I messing up?
你杀那孩子不是因为战争
You didn't kill that boy because we're at war.
你杀他是因为他看见我的脸
You killed him because he saw my face.
有什么不同
What's the difference?
我不知道...
I don't know.
但如果我放弃一切...
but if I'm giving up everything...
我想赢 我们非赢不可
I want to win. We have to.
我有一些档案在办公室没拿
I, uh, left some files in the office.
席瑞康恩 标准局分部主任
Syril Karn, Division Chief, Bureau of Standards.
我认得你
I know you.
这需要加班通行证
It's gonna want after-hours clearance.
我只要五分钟
It'll take five minutes.
抱歉 我们没有权限
Sorry. We're not authorized.
我明早要向星区委员会报告
I have a presentation with the Sector Committee tomorrow morning.
我像傻子一样忘了拿笔记 我得进去拿
I left my notes on my desk like an idiot. I have to have them.
给我五分钟
Take me five minutes.
或是我跟你说放在哪里
Or I could tell you where they are.
- 你在哪里 - 安全室
- Where are you? - The safe room.
- 有没有小心 - 当然 一直都是
- You were careful? - Yes, of course, always.
- 我时间不多 - 抱歉 说吧
- Look, I don't have much time. - Sorry. Tell me.
他们跟我接触了
They made contact.
我受邀参加会议
I've been invited to a meeting.
- 跟谁开会 - 不知道 是公共场所
- A meeting with who? - I don't know. It's public.
在市政厅 但就是他们
It's a town hall. But this is them.
是高曼前线 我知道
It's Ghorman Front. I know it.
- 你怎么知道 - 我说过我被监视
- How? How do you know? - I told you I was being watched.
他们开始闯入公♥寓♥
They started breaking into the apartment.
我知道他们窃听办公室通讯
I know they're tapping the office comms.
我猜我一直被人跟踪
I assume I'm being followed all the time.
一定是他们 不然还有谁
It has to be them. Who else could it be?
- 明天召开会议 - 好
- The meeting's tomorrow. - Good.
非常好
Very good.
那我们静观其变
Well, let's wait and see what happens.
我以为你会向帕特加简报
Well, I thought you'd wanna brief Partagaz.
不会
No.
光这些还不够
He'll want more than that.
在三颗星球的12次搜捕行动非常成功
The 12 raids, conducted over all three planets were highly successful.
我们一共进行八次扣押 缴获20万信用币
Giving us a total of eight seizures, yielding 200,000 credits,
75件限制的帝国武器 逮捕34人
75 restricted Imperial weapons and 34 arrests.
那追查出什么了
All of which leads us where?
我们正在分♥析♥资料
We're ingesting the data.
- 这是十天前的事 - 是 长官
- This was ten days ago? - Yes, sir.
我们 这场反抗军花式劫掠中 谁是「我们」
We? Who's the "we" at this buffet of rebel plunder?
是我的星区 长官
It's my sector, sir.
赫特监督
Supervisor Heert.
- 是 长官 - 轴心组
- Yes, sir. - The Axis desk,
我发现你们对这次扣押很感兴趣
I notice you've taken an interest in this seizure.
长官 有些武器零件
The weapons, sir. There are some pieces
来自轴心的供应链
that have come from the Axis supply chain.
没有更确切的资料吗
Have we nothing more definitive?
- 长官 还没有 - 还没有
- No, sir. Not yet. - Not yet?
十天 两名监督
Ten days, two supervisors,
抓了30名嫌犯
30 suspects in custody,
我们却依然在分♥析♥和推测
and we are still ingesting and speculating.
情报在哪里
Where's the intel?
从这些逮捕中榨出什么重要资讯
So what do we squeeze from these arrests that matter?
- 我同意 长官 - 这样的节奏
- No argument there, sir. - Hardly the tempo required
无法有效戡乱
for effective counterinsurgency.
在许多层面都令人沮丧
It's disappointing on many levels.
有各种不同的原因
I see a variety of causes.
说一个来听听
Pick one!
我们逮捕太多人了
We're arresting too many people.
无法完全消化
We can't take it all in.
继续
Go on.
我们许多人...
Many of us...
我们有些人...
Some of us...
囚犯太多 我们有些人处理不来
Some of us have more people in custody than we can process.
杨格监督提出一个严重的问题
Supervisor Jung raises a serious issue.
这状况我不是不知道
The problem is not unknown to me.
宇拉兰上校和我已安排与皇帝会面
Colonel Yularen and myself have a meeting scheduled with the Emperor
讨论如何扩大我们的接收流程
to discuss amplifying our intake process.
很好 朗尼
Well played, Lonni.
感谢你提醒大家这间会议室该如何运作
Thank you for reminding us all how this room is meant to function.
大家开始工作
Let's get to work.
谢谢 我是说真的
Thank you. I mean it.
- 我也遇到一样的问题 - 我赶不上进度
- I'm having the same problems. - I can't keep up.
我们该好好谈谈 不在这里...
We should talk it over. Not here, but...
我整天都行
I'm in all day.
你有所发现了
You're onto something.
这不就是工作吗
That's the job, isn't it?
75件限制的帝国武器
Seventy-five restricted Imperial weapons?
你拿到十天了
You've had that ten days?
现任组长是我 黛卓
It's my desk now, Dedra.
你不找我商量
You don't call me in?
你觉得我帮不上忙
You don't think I could be helpful?
有需要我一定找你
I won't hesitate if I need it.
你真以为我在乎如何了结的吗
Do you really think I care about how it happens?
必须找出安道尔
Andor must be found.
荣耀可以全归你
You can have all the glory.
你可曾想过帕特加派我调查轴心
Has it ever crossed your mind that Partagaz put me on Axis
是因为我不求荣耀
because I don't seek glory?
好吧...
Well...
你让我思考很多事
You've given me a lot to think about.
欢迎随时来找我
My door is open.
似乎不太融洽
That doesn't look happy.
对 她被调职 对什么都不满
Yeah. She's been transferred. Everything's pissing her off.
- 我不多问 - 不过谢谢你
- I won't ask. - But you, thank you.
他差点要撕了勒贵再把我生吞活剥
He was gonna chew his way through Lagret and eat me for fun.
我是一时冲动
I don't know what I was thinking.
我要怎么报答你
How do I repay you?
可以请我吃午餐
You can buy me lunch.
没问题
Done.
PORD是一项紧急措施 是过度的反应
The P.O.R.D. was presented as an emergency measure, an overreaction.
不该是永久的做法
It was never meant to be permanent.
皇帝可能不同意
The Emperor might disagree.
那为何要求延长呢
Well, then, why ask for an extension?
为何
Why?
也许他想看我们卖♥♥力奔走
Perhaps he just likes to see us dance.
高曼星比谁都需要这项立法
Ghorman needs this legislation more than anyone.
若不能指望你的支持 有何意义
If I can't count on your support, what's the point?
我需要选票
I need votes.
你一直躲我 为什么
And you've been hiding from me. Why?
星区范围 公民权利
Sector boundaries, civil liberties,
个人自♥由♥ 尊重地方传统
personal freedom, respect for local traditions.
多年来我们一起支持这些议题
You've been voting with me on these issues for years.
这是安全问题 蒙
This is security, Mon.
你把犯罪和政♥治♥混为一谈了
You're confusing criminality and politics here.
真的吗
Really?
我们是找出罪犯还是制♥造♥罪犯
Are we finding criminals or making them?
为什么
Why?
为何这样 为何那样
Why this? Why that?
这提案我不能支持 因为我不能冒险惹恼皇帝
I can't support the bill because I can't risk chafing the Emperor.
但为何我会如此困窘而且越来越严重
But why I'm in this position and why it seems to be intensifying,
为何对高曼星的迫♥害♥如此严厉
and why Ghorman is being persecuted so intently,
这些问题似乎没人愿意回答
are questions no one seems prepared to answer.
回到两年前
Go back two years.
选出75颗犯罪率最低的星球
Take the 75 planets with the lowest crime rates.
然后看看现在
Look at them now.
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表