剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
那些束缚并不可怕
The restraints are nothing to be feared.
这样我们操作时对你更安全
It's much safer for you to be tethered as we engage.
不会太久的
It doesn't take long.
你会感觉很漫长
It won't feel that way to you.
- 不要 - 碧丝 醒醒
- No! No! - Bix. Wake up.
你没事 没事的
You're okay. You're okay...
你没事 很安全
You're fine. You're safe.
(《安道尔》前情提要)
蜘蛛并非高曼星最独特的资产
Spiders are not the most unique thing in Ghorman.
地底有一种矿藏 博士
There's a mineral underground. Doctor!
深底土层叶理状卡锴石
Deep substrate foliated kalkite.
挖取卡锴石 我认为这是侵入性的过程
The kalkite extraction, I'm assuming it's an invasive process.
我们开采的规模可能使星球变得不稳定
The extent of our withdrawal may render the planet unstable.
其中的风险包括...全面塌陷
There is a risk of... total collapse.
我们目前在高曼星的势力不大
We don't have a large presence on Ghorman at the moment.
他为此计画好了
He's planned for that.
我们要在帕摩建新的军械库
We're building a new armory in Palmo.
什么
Excuse me?
我们明天开始
We're starting tomorrow.
政♥治♥宣传的作用有限
Propaganda will only get you so far.
你需要可指望的激进叛乱行动
You need a radical insurgency you can count on.
你需要可靠的高曼星反抗军犯下错误
You need Ghorman rebels you can depend on to do the wrong thing.
- 是昆尼克给你的工作 - 这你很清楚
- Did Krennic offer you the job? - You know that he did.
那就成了 我们加入了
Then it's done. We're in it.
高曼星将由你掌理
Ghorman will be yours to run as you wish.
你只须对昆尼克负责 他没空管别的事 他只要结果
You'll only answer to Krennic and he's got no time for anything but results.
标准局里做的都不是小事
There are no small jobs here at the Bureau of Standards.
这话你听了也许不会相信
You may hear that and wonder how it can be true.
但...不久前 我就站在你这个位置
But... not that long ago, I was standing right where you are now.
席瑞 黛卓跟我说你在这里表现多好
Oh, Syril, Dedra was just telling me how well you're doing here.
是吗
Was she?
我跟她说我并不意外
And I told her that came as no surprise to me.
你丈夫没消息
No sign of your husband?
他会回来的
He'll be back.
《星际大战》
《安道尔》
第二季第四集
(一年后)
(雅文战役前三年)
你在这里啊
Oh, there you are.
他什么都说了
He told me everything.
你不想让他死 但卡西恩说他看到你的脸 所以...
I know you wanted him to live, but Cassian said he'd seen your faces, so...
你尽力了
You tried.
他知道
He knows that.
无论他在哪里
Wherever he is.
他这军人不太称职吧
Wasn't much of a soldier, was he?
他的遗体不会被找到
They'll never find his body.
他的家人不会知道怎么了
His family will never know what happened.
我忘了问他的名字
I forgot to ask his name.
反正来不及了
Might be a bit late now.
各有各的反抗原因
Everyone has their own rebellion.
对吧
Right?
深呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
又是同样的梦 戈斯特博士
Same thing again? Dr. Gorst?
- 你想聊聊吗 - 继续睡吧
- You wanna talk about it? - Just go back to bed.
那有一阵子了
It's been a while now.
它潜伏在家里 在这个不知道算不算家的地方
It's being home. Here. Whatever this place is.
我一放松就冒出来
It's when I relax.
我们还要处理一下窗户
We still need to do something about these windows.
对 我们可以明天处理
Yeah. We can do that tomorrow.
买♥♥一些像样的盘子
Get some decent plates.
还有毛巾
And towels.
如果还要回来住
If we're gonna keep coming back,
就得好好打理
- we might as well settle in. - Hey. Hey.
你确定不想聊那件事
You sure you don't wanna talk about it?
碧丝
Bix.
(高曼星 里玛贸易航线)
我几乎看不见你
I can barely see you.
转一下
Turn it.
妈妈
Mother?
- 另一边 - 是连线的问题
- The other way? - It's the connection.
另一边
The other way.
你就像在边境星域一样
You might as well be in the Outer Rim.
- 我看你看得很清楚 - 那我真为你高兴
- I'm seeing you clearly. - How nice for you.
现在清楚了吧
There. There, you had it.
不用担心我 我会努力记住你的样子
Don't worry about me. I'll try to remember what you look like.
这是帝国讯号♥ 应该没问题
It's an Imperial signal. It should be fine.
你在哪里
Where are you?
在我的办公室里
I am in my office.
希望你正在请求调任
Requesting a transfer, I hope.
我喜欢在这里
I like it here.
你是被蜘蛛钻进脑子了吗
I think you've got spiders in your brain.
还是那有别的名称 织网虫
Or whatever those things are called. The web weavers?
高勒提足类
Ghorlectipods.
早安 长官
Good morning, sir.
光用想的就发毛
The thought of it.
没人明白你在那边做什么
No one understands what you're doing out there.
你说的「没人」是指哈洛叔叔吧
And when you say "no one," I'm assuming you mean Uncle Harlo?
他说你是被蒙骗才会觉得去高曼星是晋升
He says you're deluded if you think Ghorman was a promotion.
他的建议一向很能激励人
His advice is always uplifting.
你被发配边疆
You're being cast aside.
你成了弃子 却天真得看不清
You're being discarded and too naive to see it.
- 早安 - 这里是我当家 妈妈
- Morning. - I'm in charge here, Mother.
他们给你闲差事 席瑞 你被愚弄了
They've put you on the shelf, Syril. You've been played.
你应该最懂当家作主的吸引力
You, of all people, should understand the attraction of being in charge.
当家作主什么 数蜘蛛吗
In charge? Of what? Counting spiders?
别忘了你上次在外省的突袭行动
Let's not forget your last foray into the provinces.
这里是高曼星的标准局地方办事处
This is the Bureau of Standards field office in Ghorman.
不是什么外省
It's hardly the provinces.
总之那里也不是科罗森
What it is, hardly, is Coruscant.
你待过科罗森
You were here.
我帮你成功调回来
I'd fixed it. You'd made it back.
人人都拼命争取在总部里上班
People die trying for a desk at headquarters.
然后一成不变直到老死
And then they die at those desks.
你待过这里 席瑞
You were here, Syril.
你才找到了愿意与你过一生的女子
You'd found a woman actually willing to make a life with you,
而你就这么离开了
and you just walk away?
放弃令人尊重的工作和难得的交往对象
A respectable career, a relationship, finally?
抛弃这一切 为了什么
All of it cast aside, thrown away, and for what?
高曼星的地方办事处
A field office on Ghorman?
- 我猜你不会想来 - 他们休想再赚我的钱
- I'm assuming you won't be visiting. - They won't get another credit of mine.
我不会再买♥♥高曼星产品 我受够了
I'm not buying Ghorman again. I'm sick of it.
我们高攀不上他们那种人
They were always too good for the rest of us.
你看太多帝国新闻了
You are watching too much Imperial News.
你调过去之前 我的想法就成形了
My opinions were well-established before you relocated.
这里的人很不错
These are decent people.
席瑞 我见过一些高曼星人
Syril, I have met some Ghormans in my time.
哈洛叔叔曾经只穿高曼斜纹布服饰
Uncle Harlo used to wear nothing but Ghorman twill.
只要买♥♥得起 谁不是呢
Who wouldn't, if you could afford it?
但他们的态度 实在傲慢
But the attitude. The arrogance.
那些全像投放 对白卜庭皇帝的嘲弄
Those holo-drops? This mockery of Emperor Palpatine?
你一定看过 对吧 那真不像话
You must have seen them. How could you not? It's scandalous.
那是政♥治♥宣传 妈妈 你被误导了
It's propaganda. Mother, you're being sold these ideas.
我可怜的孩子
My poor boy.
你居然这么轻易就被骗
Your gullibility is breathtaking.
这些反高曼主义 已经不只是说说而已
All this anti-Ghormanism, it's not just talk anymore.
我们每个月都收到新指令 而且也有人受伤
We're getting new directives every month and people are getting hurt.
你离得太近 反而看不清♥真♥♥相♥
You're too close to know what's really going on.
我确实离得很近
I'll tell you how close I am.
我办公室有当地人 眼前就有两个
There are people in my office. I'm looking at two of them right now.
为了保住工作 他们被迫下周宣誓效忠
They'll be choking down loyalty oaths next week just to keep their jobs.
我感觉安全多了
I feel safer already.
我在这里 亲眼所见
I'm here. I see what I see.
这地方对帝国算不上威胁
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表