剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
犯罪率上升了19%
They're up 19%.
我们都能操作数字 蒙
We can all game the numbers, Mon.
那些数字是谁统计的
And whose numbers are they?
我相信自己的感受
I believe what I feel.
先不提那些疑虑 有一点很明显
All doubts aside, there is one glaring certainty.
如果我们不团结 就会被击垮
If we do not stand together, we will be crushed.
我知道你努力游说 蒙
I know how hard you're working this, Mon.
我快拉到足够票数了
I am close on the votes.
我听到的不是这样
That's not what I hear.
看看那些大家认为和平的地方中
Look at just the conviction numbers we're allowed to see
我们看得到的定罪数字
in the places we know are peaceful.
凯弗星上升18% 特帕西星上升21%
An 18% rise in Kaifo. Tepasi, 21.
高曼星增加了38%
A 38% increase in Ghorman.
高曼星 太不寻常了
Ghorman, of all places.
现在把任何东西与高曼星连结 恐怕不是好主意
I'm not sure linking anything to Ghorman right now is a good idea.
之前的封锁 是谁挺你
The blockade. Who was there for you?
是谁拉到解除禁令的票数
Who rallied the votes to lift the embargo?
我从没停止感谢你
I have never stopped thanking you.
那就帮我终止PORD
Then help me kill the P.O.R.D.
高曼星是单一产品经济体
Ghorman is a single-product economy.
我们的生存必需品几乎都靠进口
We import almost everything we need to survive.
才封锁一阵子 我们就发现自己有多脆弱
The blockade didn't have to go very long to remind us how vulnerable we are.
达西...
Dasi...
不行
No.
我不断恳求我的人♥民♥保持冷静
I am constantly begging my people to stay calm
别做出任何让事态恶化的举动
and do nothing that might make things worse.
现在与帝国唱反调 就是在违反我自己的恳求
Voting against the Emperor right now would be a total violation of that request.
高曼星禁不起这种风险
Ghorman cannot take the risk.
抱歉 蒙
I'm sorry, Mon.
你好 朗尼
Hello, Lonni.
- 你让我等了好久 - 我一直很小心
- You've kept me waiting. - I've been careful.
- 三个月了 - 今天之前我都没有发现
- Three months. - I didn't have anything solid until today.
说来听听吧
Well, let's have it.
你问了两个问题 其中一题是另一题的答案
You ask two questions. One answers the other.
快说
Spit it out!
黛卓米罗负责掌理高曼星
Dedra Meero is running Ghorman.
她整年都在偷偷做这件事
She's been on it all year. All this time. Hiding it.
我怀疑这栋大楼里有三个人
I doubt there's three people in the building
知道我刚才跟你说的事
that know what I've just told you.
为何 为何是高曼星
Why? Why Ghorman?
不知道 不敢相信他们一直如此低调
I don't know. I can't believe they've kept it so quiet.
大家都以为费瑞斯事件后 她就被降职
Everybody thinks that she's been put out to pasture since Ferrix.
为何执着于高曼星 他们要什么
What's the obsession with Ghorman? What are they after?
不知道 我正在重新设想整件事
I don't know. I'm trying to rethink this all with her in the picture.
一点都不合理
It doesn't make sense.
那些政♥治♥宣传
All the propaganda.
不可能是帝防局 太有效率了 一定出自外界之手
That can't be ISB. It's too slick. That's outside help.
还有为何是米罗 她是猎人 不是政客
And Meero. Why? She's a hunter, not a spin doctor.
- 或许她被忽略了 - 哪方面
- Maybe she's oversight. - Of what?
抹黑手段只是开端 不是结局
A smear campaign is an opening move, not an endgame.
我需要结局
I need the endgame!
我没办法给你
I don't have it.
我在努力了
I'm trying.
你确定这些资讯正确
Are you sure of this?
至少到目前为止是如此
As of today.
米罗永远脱离轴心组了
And Meero's off Axis for good?
她不是自愿的 但已确认脱离
Not by choice, but yes.
我等不了三个月了 朗尼 太多事正在发生
I can't wait another three months, Lonni. There's too much going on.
你以前都会叫我耐心等
You used to tell me to wait.
现在不比以往了
Those days are gone.
你知道最新的信♥号♥♥序列吗
You're up-to-date on the signal sequence?
知道
Yes.
我们会做好准备
We'll be standing by.
我叫苏尼夫博坎提
我是贝多尼谷一间蛛巢零售店的代理人
我所代理的房♥产
有些已营业将近一千年
如今
他们却因为那些地面检查
货物滞留费
以及昨晚
再次未经告知而擅自修改的
新帝国运输法规
我的九个客户
有史以来第一次
必须思考明年春天还值不值得开店做生意
说得好
帝国正在扼杀他们
帝国正在扼杀我们
而你们放任这一切发生
请不要...
请不要喧哗
保持冷静
维持秩序
安静下来
请维持秩序
...在社区中行窃
把人赶进箱子中
再将箱子置于风沙的下风处
- 让人整天吐沙吐不完 - 莱津公民
接着到了晚上
我们要睡觉时 我们想忘记时
我们的城市
却正在被摧毁
无数辆运输车
还有护送队 整夜不停发出巨响
在街上开来开去
喇叭声此起彼落
Le... Lezine!
引擎声响彻云霄
- 什么 - 该换别人发言了
安静
不久后帕摩就会变成一座监狱
- 记住我的话 - 拜托...
记住我的话
谢谢你
你觉得如何
What do you think?
相当慷慨激昂
It's very passionate.
你听得懂多少
How much do you understand?
不够多
Not enough.
他们承诺过
新建筑的影子
不会笼罩在纪念碑上
大家都知道他们在盖什么
他们承诺过
是的
当初确实是这么说的
She lost her family in the Tarkin Massacre.
她在塔金惨案中失去了家人
有人答应过他们 新帝国建筑的影子
There was a promise that the new Imperial building
不会笼罩在纪念碑上
would never cast a shadow across the memorial.
我会帮你
现在他们知道真♥相♥了
Now they know the truth.
新建筑其实是一座堡垒
你发言过了 莱津
他们正在盖堡垒
够了
莱津
Lezine!
维持秩序
他们正在帕摩中♥央♥建造军械库 而你心知肚明
是吗
是这样吗 莱津
我们对这件事一无所知
现在到处流传虚假的谣言
大家都认为新建筑是一座堡垒
People think the new building is meant to be a fortress.
他说他不知情
He's telling them he doesn't know.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你在这啊
你父亲很乐在其中
真是一场恶梦
你好
Hello.
- 你好 - 她是恩莎
- How are you? - Her name is Enza.
今晚的会议到此结束
我是席瑞
Syril.
明天此时 我们将提供本次会议纪录 并安排下次开会的时间
他是个帝国间谍 要小心
He's an Imperial spy. Be careful.
不好笑
It's not funny.
- 你不是吧 - 不 我...
- It's not true, is it? - No. I...
是他邀请我的
He invited me.
我在标准局工作
I'm at the Bureau of Standards.
好 真让人松了口气
Yeah. That's a relief.
我想介绍你给我父亲认识
I was thinking of introducing you to my father.
选侯莱伦兹
Elector Rylanz.
席瑞康恩
Syril Karn.
我从台上看见了你
I saw you from the stage.
我有这么显眼吗
I stand out that much?
没有 这才有趣
No, that's what's interesting.
你来到这里非常勇敢
You're very brave to be here.
我有危险吗
Am I in danger?
我们不会对你做什么
Certainly not from us.
这里可是高曼星
This is Ghorman.
但你的同胞我就不敢肯定了
I was wondering about your people.
我在帕摩的行动没有任何限制
There are no restrictions on my movements in Palmo.
那你对今晚有何见解
And what will you take away from this evening?
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表