剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
状况如何
How's it look?
准备好一早进行试飞
It's prepped for a test flight in the morning.
今晚的口令是卡夫林 卡夫林
The password tonight is Kafrene. Kafrene.
好的 我可以的
Okay, I got this.
(《安道尔》前情提要)
找到你了
There you are.
泰 准新娘还好吗
Tay! How's the bride-to-be?
现在简直被宠坏了
Very spoiled at the moment.
不然更待何时
If not now, when, right?
没有笔记
No notes.
没有纪录
No records.
你们都没来过
None of you were here.
至于你们的同事和上级
Your colleagues? Superiors?
如果不在这里
If they're not in this room,
他们就无权参与这项计划
they're not cleared for the project.
站住别动
You can stop right there!
现在有15把爆能枪对着你
You got 15 blasters pointed at you right now!
他要教她 他何必这么做
He's gotta teach her. Why would he do that?
他不教就宰了他 他死了就无法教她
If he doesn't, we'll kill him. He can't teach her if he's dead.
你每个念头都很负面 像杀掉仅有的飞行员
Everything with you is negative. Like killing the only pilot we have?
我们需要飞行员
We gotta have one of 'em.
你觉得自己很难看透
You think you're hard to read?
在他们还没说完前 你就有计划了
Now you have a plan already. You had it before they finished speaking.
我要你的评估
I want your assessment.
政♥治♥宣传的作用有限
Propaganda will only get you so far.
你需要可指望的激进叛乱行动
You need a radical insurgency you can count on.
你需要可靠的高曼星反抗军犯下错误
You need Ghorman rebels you can depend on to do the wrong thing.
我们一升空就由他掌控了
Once we're in the air, he's in control.
为何有两个 你还没搞懂
Why are there two? You're not getting anywhere.
因为你害她分心
You're not letting her concentrate!
这里到底谁当家
So, who's really in charge here?
他也该联络上我们了
We should've heard from him by now.
这里无法传送 卢森
I can't transmit from here, Luthen.
降落时我就说过 办不到
I told you when we landed. That's off the table.
那是什么
What is it?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我找凯伦聊过 他说他们好多年没这么做
I spoke to Kellen. He said they haven't done this in years.
他们要做什么
What are they doing?
帝国物资调查 这是审核
An Imperial Supply Census. It's an audit.
要是检查签证 我们就麻烦了
If they're checking visas, we have a problem.
他知道
He knows that.
我知道你说收到我的讯息
I know you said you got my message.
我希望我们能讨论基金会的事
I was hoping we could discuss the Foundation.
有麻烦吗
Is there a problem?
你躲在地堡里
You were hiding in the bunker.
把话收回去 滚开
You take it back. Get stuffed!
蠢货 为什么
Skug! Why?
扶他起来 快啊
All right, get him up! Get him up! Come on, come on!
《星际大战》
《安道尔》
第二季第二集
她在做什么
What is she doing?
她一定很近了
She's gotta be close.
如果大块没死 就听得见他
If Crab was alive, we'd be hearing him.
她应该搜中间 她是这么做吗
She should be searching the middle. Is that what she's doing?
看不清楚
I can't tell.
有发现吗 还没
Anything? Not yet.
他也该回来了
He should've been back by now.
纳奇
Nazy!
这里没东西
There's nothin' here!
继续找
Keep looking!
我说了没东西
I'm telling you there's nothing!
你们把芮卡的遗体怎么了
What did you do with Rika's body?
什么 芮卡的遗体
What? Rika's body?
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
他们也找不到她
They can't find her either.
这是陷阱
It's a trap.
他们一定埋伏在外面
They've got to be out there somewhere.
他们在耍我们
They're messing with us.
不
No!
别开枪 是我 别打她
Don't shoot! It's me! Don't shoot her!
纳奇 快走 停火
Nazy, move! Hold your fire!
快进来
In! In! In!
那是什么 芮卡的护目镜
What's that? It's Rika's goggles.
只剩下这个
That's all there was.
没遗体 只有靴子
No body. Just a boot.
大块的靴子 你把它留在外面
Crab's boot? You just left it out there?
里面还有他的脚
His foot was still in it!
一截血淋淋的脚
A stump of bloody foot.
被动物吃了 不然还能是什么
Animals got 'em. What else could it be?
你确定吗 我捡起来了
You sure? I picked it up.
雨不会一直下
Hey! It's not gonna rain forever.
建议你们储存一些水
You might wanna bank some water.
那边有块防水布
There's a tarp over there.
在我们进去前
Before we go in...
我不赞成高曼星计划
I don't want the Ghorman project.
我想了一整晚 我不赞成
I've thought it through all night. And I don't want it.
真谦卑 是吧
Humbling, isn't it?
我们都想起自己在指挥链中的位阶
Both of us reminded of our place in the chain of command.
长官 我不明白
I'm not sure I know what you mean, sir.
是昆尼克给你的工作
Did Krennic offer you the job?
这你很清楚 那就成了 我们加入了
You know that he did. Then it's done. We're in it.
那轴心呢 那是我该找的
And what about Axis? That's where I belong.
我无法兼顾
I can't do both.
轴心
Axis?
你已投入将近两年
You've invested almost two years.
你创造这传奇人物 却一无所获
You've built the legend and delivered almost nothing.
我们越来越接近了
We're getting closer all the time.
[他在这里 那里 无所不在]
"He's here. He's there. He's everywhere."
他根本不在
He's nowhere!
下一次 先逮到人犯
Next time, catch them first.
再帮他们宣传
Then make them famous.
这看来像是降职
This will appear to be a demotion.
你要配合演出 情势很快就会升温
You'll have to play the part. It will heat up soon enough.
这是好消息 黛卓
This is good news, Dedra.
高曼星将由你掌理 你只须对昆尼克负责
Ghorman will be yours to run as you wish. You'll only answer to Krennic
他没空管别的事 他只要结果
and he's got no time for anything but results.
高曼星是一份礼物
Ghorman is a gift.
接受它
Take it.
并取得成功
Then win it.
拜托 转一下
Please. You wanna turn it.
帮帮他
Help him.
帮忙引导 对了
Guide that. That's it.
依然完好无损吗
It's still in one piece?
移走时祝你好运
Good luck getting it out of here.
接着呢 整天坐着吗
Now what? We sit all day?
我们要摆设 打灯
Well, we'll site it. We'll light it.
史高登会改变主意 我们再撤走
Sculdun will change his mind and we'll move it.
然后他会重新考虑
Then he'll reconsider.
我们整理后 弄得漂漂亮亮
Clean it up and we'll make it lovely and--
小心轻放
Gently there!
然后我们就坐一整天
Then we'll sit all day.
没消息
Nothing.
没有通讯 无人呼叫
Radio silence. Nobody's checked in.
我是说过不该在这里传讯
I know I said we shouldn't broadcast from here,
但我试着联络碧丝
but I tried to reach out to Bix.
无法传送成功
I never got through.
弥纳罗已关闭了
Mina-Rau's been shut down.
[因帝国检查 通讯暂时中断]
"Temporary reception outage for Imperial inspection."
哪种检查
What kind of inspection?
我要是知道就好了
Wouldn't that be nice to know.
我需要回艺廊
I need to be at the gallery.
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表