剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
情况不理想
It's hardly ideal.
现在就只能放手一试了
There's no choice but to try.
我们毫无线索 他根本没进去过
We have nothing. He's never even been inside.
厄斯金对那里了若指掌
Erskin knows the building.
你未免太信任厄斯金了
Putting a lot of faith in Erskin.
莫瑟玛也对那里很了解
Mothma knows the building.
她不信任我 又不认识他
And doesn't trust me. And doesn't know him.
贝尔的人可能已经在那里了
Bail's people might be there already.
所以呢 如果她被逮捕呢
And? If she gets arrested?
那一切都毁了
It all comes down.
喂
Hello?
表明身分
Identify yourself.
克罗斯 长官 艾斯马克罗斯
Kloris, sir. Exmar Kloris.
你找到莫瑟玛议员了吗
Have you located Senator Mothma?
没有 长官 她整晚都在议会
No, sir. She's been in there all night.
或者丢下你自己回家了
Or she's gone home without you.
不告诉我就回家 这不是她的作风 应该不可能
Without letting me know? That's not like her. I doubt it.
高曼星的新闻让她很不好受 长官
She was upset, sir. The news out of Ghorman.
若有变化 就通知我们
Let us know if anything changes.
没问题 长官
Will do. Yes, sir.
请扫描
Scan docs, please.
请往前
Proceed.
是的 女士 谢谢您
Yes, madam. Thank you.
请往前
Proceed.
- 朗尼古... -「古贾」
- Ronnie Goo... - "Goo-ja."
有人事先通报了吗
Did someone call it in?
中缘新闻
Mid-Rim Network.
我看到了 但没有分配给你的工作区
I see that. I just don't have a bay assigned for you.
今天早上你得自己看着办了
You'll have to float this morning.
我今天帮不了你
That's the best I can do today.
- 你们见过了 - 刚刚才见到面
- You've met? - Just now.
要做什么
What are we doing?
莫瑟玛议员要演讲
Senator Mothma's making a speech.
讲完之后 我们会护送她到广场
When she's done, we'll escort her to the plaza
那里有交通工具在等她
where there's a ride waiting.
武器
Weapons?
我们在内部有个箱子 但计画是迅速 安静地撤离
We have a box inside, but the plan is for a quick and quiet extraction.
九号♥门 她会在那里跟我们会合
Gate 9. She'll meet us there.
我们去拿装备 再上去找你
We'll pull the gear and meet you up there.
在这里造成影响...
To make a difference here...
我代表的人♥民♥...
I represent the people...
我现在走不了 所以...
Well, I'm stuck here now, so--
若有变化 再跟我说
Let me know if anything changes.
谣传一些重要的议员可能会想
There are rumors that prominent Senators may try
质疑帝国对高曼星事件的叙述
to challenge the Imperial narrative on Ghorman.
我刚得知早上的议程已经排定了
I've just been told the morning agenda is set.
议长无意让任何议员发言
The Chair has no intention of letting any of them take the floor.
这一天终于到了
Here we are. This day has finally come.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to do this.
你都敢留下来了 我也应该要敢上台
If you're brave enough to stay, I should be brave enough to go.
会有一个护卫小组等你 一个三人小组
There'll be an escort team waiting. A team of three.
你一讲完 就得马上离开
You need to leave the moment you're done.
他们会在九号♥门
They'll be at Gate 9.
下去之后 照他们说的话做
Get down there. Do what they tell you.
- 你信任他们吗 - 当然
- Do you trust them? - Of course.
你认识他们吗
Do you know them?
私交 没有 我不能
Personally? No. I can't.
这样不安全
It's not safe.
不要担心我
Don't worry about me.
帮你开场后 我会保持低调
Once I get you started, I'll have my head down.
明年 在雅文见
Next year. In Yavin.
自己多保重 贝尔
Take care of yourself, Bail.
我们都只能尽力
We do what we can.
把这里搞得天翻地覆吧
Tear the shit out of this place.
参议院要开始开会了
The Senate is called to Chamber.
请各位报到
Make your presence known.
执事 开始清点法定人数
Stewards, you may count the quorum.
我以为今天会座无虚席
You'd think it'd be full today.
他们希望降低出席人数时 就会开早会
They call an early session when they want to keep the numbers down.
执事宣布已达法定人数...
The stewards have declared a quorum...
我们见过吗
Have we met?
有可能
It's possible.
我到处都有朋友
I have friends everywhere.
开会完毕之后
Immediately following this session,
我们会立即递交一份帝国殉难者的名单
we shall submit a list of our fallen, Imperial patriots,
这些烈士在高曼星的残酷街头付出了一切
martyrs who gave everything on the brutal streets of Ghorman.
高曼星背叛行动逐渐明朗的同时
A list that, even now, grows longer
名单的人名还在不断地增加
as the full measure of Ghorman perfidy comes into focus.
门口拉了封锁线
There's a rope line at the gate.
拿着 要进来只能用这个
Take this. It's the only way in,
我是她最不想见的人
and I'm the last person she wants to see.
难道没有预警吗
Were we not warned?
难道没有人早就警告我们 要提防高曼星吗
Were there not voices raising the alarm about Ghorman long ago?
随着威胁日益升高
As the threat grew,
难道我们没有记录 每一起高曼星的挑衅行为吗
did we not mark the arrival of every new Ghorman provocation?
我们今天早上尝到的苦果 在光天化日之下酝酿已久
The tragic broth we sip this morning has been brewing in plain sight!
昨天的暴♥动♥唯一让人惊讶的
The only surprise about yesterday's insurgency
就是高曼星人攻击时的残暴
was the savagery of the Ghorman attack!
我们昨天在高曼广场上也折损了一位市民
We, too, lost a citizen yesterday on the Ghorman Plaza.
我们也哀痛逾恒 想着
We, too, are grieving and wondering
是不是能做些什么阻止这场暴♥动♥
what more we might've done to stop this insurrection.
守住门口 我去拿爆能枪
Watch the door. I'll get the blasters.
对那些不觉得事态紧急的人 我要说
And to those who fail to see this as an emergency, I say,
「如果被屠♥杀♥的是你们的市民
"What will you tell your people
你要如何向人♥民♥交代 」
"when it is one of your citizens who've been slaughtered?"
长官 杨格监督的一名手下 从参议院跟我们联络
Sir... One of Supervisor Jung's agents is calling from the Senate.
她说事态紧急
She says it's urgent.
二线
Line 2.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
表明身分
Identify yourself.
你在做什么
What're you doing?
你在跟谁通话
Who're you talking to?
是公事
It was work.
- 拿来给我看 - 没问题
- Show me that. - Sure.
喂
Hello?
议长请霍迪的资深议员发言
The Chair recognizes the Senior Senator from Hodi.
我接受 谢谢议长
Graciously accepted, thank you.
我身为资深议员 要把我的时间让给
I would, as Senior Senator, like to yield a moment of my time
阿德安资深议员
to the Senior Senator of Alderaan
他要提出程序问题
who has a Point of Order to address.
谢谢你 厄文议员
Thank you, Senator Erveen.
需要指示
I need instructions.
我让负责的监督来跟你说
I'm putting on the supervisor in charge.
她又上线了 长官
She-- She's back on, sir!
我知道今天早上有严格的议程
I know there's a strict agenda this morning,
但是根据帝国针对议会程序的最新判决
but as per the latest Imperial ruling on Senate protocols,
我要引用第17-252条
I'd like to invoke Article 17-252.
各位也许记得 第17-252条
A-17-252, was, as you may recall,
是由御前会议直接提出来的
proposed directly by the Emperor's Council...
条文清楚表明
and specifically states that,
「如遇紧急情况 资深议员
"A Senior Senator, in the case of emergency...
得自♥由♥并不受中断地
"...may yield the floor freely,
把发言时间让给另一名资深议员」
"without interruption to another Senior Senator."
卡卢议员刚刚慷慨激昂地
Now, Senator Karloo spoke so passionately
谈论了昨天在高曼星的帝国烈士
about the Imperial martyrs from yesterday's events in Ghorman.
我跟各位一样仔细聆听...
I listened very carefully, as did you all...
他清楚并再三地提到 「紧急情况」这几个字
and he clearly, and repeatedly, used the word "emergency,"
而在场没有人针对此描述提出任何异议
and as there's been no objection to this description from the floor,
因此我要引用第17-252条
I am invoking Article 17-252
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表