剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉了
Sorry, love.
那就在这里登记吧
We'll check in down here, then.
让他们知道
Let them know.
这是你整理的
You clean this up?
做得好
Nice work.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what it is?
迪维朗人的凯♥旋♥项链
Devaronian. Victory necklace.
你怎么知道要来找我
How'd you know to bring it here?
我听说你有在收藏
I heard you collected.
上面有制♥造♥商标记
It bears the marque.
还有更多吗
Any more where this came from?
今天没有
Not today.
让路 退后
Clear the way! Stand back!
叫你们让路 闪边
I said clear the way! Move!
这是怎么回事
What's this?
风暴兵昨晚挨枪了 是狙击手
Trooper ate a bolt the other night. Sniper.
他们现在到处乱扣帽子 乱抓人
And they keep finding people who did it.
他们要把那些人带去哪里
Where are they taking them?
- 让开 - 这些都是和平的市民
- Out of the way! - These are peaceful citizens!
他们是无辜的
They're innocent!
他们什么都没做
They've done nothing!
让开
Clear the way!
算你八十
You can have it for 80.
行
I can do 80.
让开
Move!
可蕾雅 我们要走了
Kleya, we're leaving.
- 这里还有小孩 - 放了他们
- There are children here! - Let them go!
这是最后一次叫你们让开
I will not tell you again!
- 请大发慈悲 - 放了他们
- Mercy! - Let them go!
- 这太过分了 - 这些都是...
- It's not all right! - These are...
- 他们做错了什么 - 太过分了
- What did they do? - It's reprehensible.
好 叫他们排成一排
All right. Get 'em lined up!
你没听到吗
Did you hear me?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
我不走
I'm not.
留在这里对我们没好处
There's nothing here for us.
可蕾雅
Kleya!
我不管你了
You're on your own.
求求你们住手
Stop it! Please!
- 快走 - 不
- Move! - No!
快阻止他们
Somebody stop them!
- 拜托你们高抬贵手 - 前进
- Show some mercy! - Forward!
住手
Stop it!
勇敢起来 兄弟们
Be brave, brothers!
我们不会忘记你们的
We won't forget you!
向左
Left!
转
Turn!
预备
Ready!
- 他们做了什么 - 他们答应过我
- What have they done? - They promised me!
举枪
Present!
不要
No!
开火
Fire!
立正
Attention!
你们对得起良心吗
How do you live with yourself?
- 齐步走 - 我们会被杀得一个都不剩
- March! - There'll be none of us left!
我们什么时候才要开始反击
When do we start fighting back?
我们已经开始了
We have.
走开算反击
By walking away?
我们作战就是要赢
We fight to win.
那表示我们要输
That means we lose.
而且要一直输下去
And lose and lose and lose...
直到我们准备好为止
until we're ready.
你现在只知道心中充满仇恨
All you know now is how much you hate.
你要把恨意藏在心里
You bank that. You hide that.
让恨意持续燃烧 直到知道该怎么运用它
You keep it alive until you know what to do with it.
当我叫你动起来 你就要动起来
And when I tell you to move, you move.
动起来
Move!
确认整个楼层都已封锁
Confirming we have the entire level on lockdown.
出入口都有人守着
Units posted at all ingress and egress.
你得回去 这里禁止进入
You're gonna have to turn back. There's no access here.
我来找纳许医生
I was sent for Doctor Nash?
这个楼层关闭了
This unit is closed.
快走...
Let's g--
你觉得有多少人
How many you think there are?
五十个 可能更多
Fifty. Maybe more.
你没吃东西
You're not eating.
这里很美
It's a beautiful place.
我们有多少时间
How long do we have?
看看四周
Look around.
我就知道你会这样
I knew you'd do this.
想想你现在置身于何处
Think about where you are.
你反悔了
You're backing out.
你要多用点心
You need to pay attention.
生命会让我们看到我们会失去的东西
Life shows us what we stand to lose.
大部分人会视而不见 但我们不能那样
Most people look away. We can't be like that.
看着我
Look at me.
你必须接受你放弃的一切
You need to accept what you're leaving behind.
好
All right.
我们在这里 这里很漂亮
We're here. It's a pretty place.
这一切现在都不重要 你只是在感伤
None of that matters right now. You're just being sad.
我必须知道你会选择
I need to know you're making a choice.
我过了大半辈子
I lived most of my life...
都不知道自己可以做选择
without ever realizing that that was a possibility.
你在害怕
You're afraid.
我只怕自己会害了你
I'm only afraid of what I'm doing to you.
我知道自己要什么
I know what I want.
动手
Do it.
你以为我不敢吗
You think I won't?
你有权不动手
You have every right.
你为什么这样
Why are you doing this?
因为今天是来真的
Because today, it's real.
你答应过我
You promised.
我很会说谎 你得习惯
I lie. Get used to it.
不要
Don't.
看着我
Look at me!
现在转头
And turn.
我们要离开了
We'll be leaving now.
我们做了选择
We made our choice.
怎么回事 跟我来
What was that? Come on!
我们走 快...快
Let's go. Move, move, move!
全员出动
Whole team, come on!
- 动作快 - 跟我来
- Move it! - With me!
那里 全部都要搜
There. Search everywhere.
你怎...
Hey! What's the--
别走
Hey! Hey! You!
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表