剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
头脑清楚的人不适合搞革命
Revolution is not for the sane.
然而...我们却在这里
And yet... here we are.
孩子 你在哪里
Where are you, boy?
你在这里 不是跟卢森在一起 你在这里
You're here! You're not with Luthen. You're here!
就在这里 而且准备好要战斗了
You're right here, and you're ready to fight!
(《安道尔》前情提要)
蜘蛛并非高曼星最独特的资产
Spiders are not the most unique thing in Ghorman.
地底有一种矿藏 博士
There's a mineral underground. Doctor!
深底土层叶理状卡锴石
Deep substrate foliated kalkite.
如果找不到任何替代方案
Should we fail to find any alternatives,
我们只好以铁腕掌控高曼星
we will have to control Ghorman with a hand firm enough
强力镇♥压♥任何反抗
to silence any resistance.
塔金大星区长在那个广场中♥央♥ 杀死了五千名手无寸铁
Grand Moff Tarkin killed 500 peaceful, unarmed Ghormans
无心作乱的高曼星人
in the middle of that plaza.
你应该能想象 我们得知亡者纪念碑旁
You can imagine how upset we would be to find out
将耸立一座帝国♥军♥事机构 会有多不悦
there's an Imperial military facility rising over the Monument to the Fallen.
那就是事发地点吗
Is that where it happened?
我跟父亲在一起
I was with my father.
他为了救我而牺牲了
He was killed saving me.
这提案我不能支持 因为我不能冒险惹恼皇帝
I can't support the bill because I can't risk chafing the Emperor.
为何对高曼星的迫♥害♥如此严厉
Why Ghorman is being persecuted so intently
这些问题似乎没人愿意回答
are questions no one seems prepared to answer.
高曼星人不是一直都有点傲慢吗
Hasn't there always been something slightly arrogant about the Ghor?
按照正确顺序 把对的想法植入对的市场
With the right ideas planted in the right markets in the right sequence,
我们就能把银河系的舆♥论♥武器化
we can now weaponize this galactic opinion.
政♥治♥宣传的作用有限
Propaganda will only get you so far.
你需要可指望的激进叛乱行动
You need a radical insurgency you can count on.
你需要可靠的高曼星反抗军犯下错误
You need Ghorman rebels you can depend on to do the wrong thing.
卢森应该告诉我你有麻烦
Luthen should have told me you were in trouble.
对他来说 我们个别的价值高于总和
We're worth more to him separately than together.
这件事我们得去跟他说
Well, that's something we'll have to talk to him about.
我不喜欢科罗森
I'm not loving Coruscant.
这里确实让人吃不消 我知道你...
It's overwhelming, I know you...
你过得很辛苦
You've been struggling.
你去我家找碧丝的麻烦
You come to the house and you mess with Bix?
你背着我去找她麻烦
You mess with her behind my back?
你知道你现在冒了多大的险吗
You realize what you're putting at risk right now?
- 我把一切都给你了 - 这就是你的一切
- I give you everything. - This is everything?
违反所有我们赖以生存的准则
Violating every protocol we live by?
碧丝必须振作起来
Bix has to pull it together.
不然你得决定她何时会变得太过累赘
Or you will have to decide at what point it becomes too large a problem.
不管是什么任务 我都要去
Whatever the mission is, I'm coming.
《星际大战》
《安道尔》
第二季第七集
(一年后)
(雅文战役前两年)
影子六号♥ 你可以在一号♥开放跑道降落了
Shadow-Six, you are clear for Open Pad One.
收到 塔台 011
Go for Tower, 0-1-1.
(雅文反抗军基地)
听好了 有新规定
Listen up! New rules!
跟值勤军官报到后 才能分配到抵用券 食物和床位
No vouchers, no food, no rack until you check in with your Duty Officer.
值勤军官的名字在健康证明上
You'll find your Duty Officer listed on the Health Certificate
通过健康检查后 就可以到诊所领♥取♥
waiting for you in the clinic following your medical approval.
不要脱队 留意货运路径
Stay to the group and mind the freight paths.
把上衣脱了
Take your shirt off.
不要说你已经好多了
And don't tell me it's better.
- 转过去 - 我会迟到的
- Turn around. - I'm gonna be late.
什么比较重要
What's more important?
轻点 轻点
Easy. Easy.
我很轻了
That was easy.
- 换个地方 - 放轻松
- Pick another spot. - Just relax.
是吗 你想干嘛
Yeah? What are you gonna do?
想干嘛就干嘛
Mm. Anything I want.
真不得了
Look at this.
- 我可以晚点再来 - 不准
- I can come back. - Don't you dare.
我差点出动搜救队
I was about to send a search party.
- 你什么时候回来的 - 我刚到
- When did you get back? - Just now.
- 你去哪里了 - 出维修任务
- Where have you been? - I was on a repair.
回来花了点时间
It took a while getting back.
- 去报到了吗 - 还没有
- You check in? - Not yet.
这里开始变得井井有条了
Things are getting really organized around here.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
- 给我 - 没关系 我拿就好 谢了
- Here. - That's all right. I've got it. Thanks.
你从哪里回来
Back from where?
- 好几个地方 - 别搪塞我
- Here and there. - This is here.
我问你去了哪里
I'm asking you where you were.
他才刚到
He just got in.
她比我更担心你
She's been more worried about you than I have.
谢了
Thanks.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
卢森想知道你准备好开始工作了没有
Luthen wants to know if you're ready to work.
准备做什么
Ready for what?
他知道你受伤了
He knows you were hurt.
他知道是因为你告诉他了
If he does, it's because you told him.
他一直想联络你
He's been trying to reach you.
准备做什么
Ready for what?
他只想知道能不能指望你
He just wants to know if he can count on you.
- 他让这件事变得很困难 - 那要怪谁
- Well, he's not making it easy. - Whose fault is that?
你相信这个地方吗 相信这些人吗
You trust this place? All these people?
每天都有新面孔
New faces every day?
我们需要一支军队
We need an army.
现在一切都岌岌可危
Everything's a risk.
我们在这里就只是在准备
All we do here is get ready.
卢森才是真正行动的人
Luthen is making things happen.
是吗
Is he?
小威 你到底想干嘛
What do you want, Wil?
你是想打仗
You wanna fight?
还是想赢
Or you wanna win?
现在已经不能再靠单枪匹马了
Going it alone doesn't cut it anymore.
也许你该自己去跟他说
Well, maybe you should tell him yourself.
也许你该告诉我们你去了哪里
Maybe you should tell us where you've been.
高曼星人对帝国常态 持续而令人费解的反抗
The continued and inexplicable Ghorman resistance to Imperial norms.
高曼星再度发生恐怖攻击
Terrorism strikes again in Ghorman.
克瑞和贾诺维事件发生仅仅三周后
Just three weeks after events in Corei and Jel-Novi,
帕摩的海军仓库昨晚受到燃♥烧♥弹♥攻击
there was a firebombing last night at the Naval Terminal in Palmo.
各位可以看到我背后的事发地点
You can see, behind me, vapor and thermal smoke
仍然不断冒出蒸汽和浓烟...
still rising from the site...
帝国伤亡人数仍然未知
The number of Imperial casualties is still unknown.
泰森上将稍后将会发表声明
Admiral Tyzen is expected to comment later today,
但是我们已经看到回应层级升高
but we've already seen an escalated response level.
全城重新实施宵禁
Curfew was reinstated for the entire city.
地方领袖呼吁大家保持冷静
Local leaders are urging calm,
但目前没有任何本地的恐怖组织
and so far, there's been no statement, or claim of credit,
出面承认犯案
from any local terrorist groups.
可以感觉到过去几个月
You can feel this city,
这座已如惊弓之鸟的城市 气氛更加紧绷
which was already on edge these past few months, tightening up...
高曼星 帮卢森
Ghorman? For Luthen?
原来你一直在兼差
All these side runs. That's what you've been doing?
高曼星要被歼灭了
It's being destroyed.
他一定很高兴
He must be thrilled.
他终于得偿夙愿
He's wanted it long enough.
把你拖去那里 为了什么
Dragging you out there? For what?
帮忙放火烧掉那个地方
Help him torch the place?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
现在不是了
Not now.
放火的是帝国 他们已经疯了
It's the Empire with the torches. They've gone insane.
所以呢
So?
他为什么还需要我
What does he need me for?
为了她
Her.
帝防局监督 黛卓米罗
ISB Supervisor, Dedra Meero.
她毁了费瑞斯
She destroyed Ferrix.
她杀了我父亲
She killed my father.
你认识她
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表