剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
那你可真好呢
How nice for you.
蒙 你说这有多怪
Mon. How weird is this?
噢
Oh.
来
Here. Oh.
多庆祝一下 真的吗
Have an extra celebration. Oh, really?
来跳舞 快来
Come. Come dance. Come.
来啊
Come on.
卡西 有人吗
Cass? Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
石与天
Stone and Sky.
卡西 你在吗
Cass. Are you there?
回答 卡西
Come in. Cass.
你好
Hello.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
在远处的田野
They're in the far fields.
哈
Ah.
你丈夫没消息
No sign of your husband?
他会回来的
He'll be back.
看样子你
Looks like you're, uh,
正在打包
packing up.
八百区有东西赶着修理 所以
There's an emergency repair in the Eight Hundred, so...
距离很远
That's a long way to go.
附近没别的人
There's no one closer?
收获季 大家都很忙
It's harvest. Everyone's busy.
站住
Stop right there.
抓到一个
I got one.
这里看来不太舒适
Doesn't look very comfortable.
我们喜欢
We like it.
我想说的是不像要定居的样子
I think permanent is what I meant to say.
我知道你是非法的
I know you're illegal.
我们一直计算签证数量
We've been counting visas.
说来每个人都有难处
It's a tough spot for everyone.
区会需要帮手 否则不会有收获
The Councils need the help or there's no harvest.
帮手没有合法文件
The help is undocumented.
规则很明确
The rules are clear,
但碰到实际的情况就需要 适时微调
but the situation requires... nuance.
最终的裁量权在我
It all ends up on me.
一定不容易
That can't be easy.
压力很大
It's stressful.
我一直在找方法让自己 放松一下
I'm always looking for ways to... relax.
我的肩膀很酸
My shoulders get sore.
辛苦繁忙的工作
All the hard work...
你一定有
You must have...
一双有力的手
strong hands.
继续走
Keep moving.
你不是当地人吧
You're not a local, are you?
他是路上遇到的技工 对吧
He's one of the mechs up the road, isn't he?
你还要假装你没告密
You're gonna pretend you didn't tell 'em?
我要宰了你
I'm gonna kill you.
抓住他 压制他
On him! Hold him!
你这个叛徒 混帐
You betraying bastard!
别动
Don't move!
利用我们 出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Use us up. Turn us in.
你会付出代价 凯
You'll pay for this, Kell--
有我们在 算你走运
You're lucky we were here.
你最好想清楚
You wanna think this through.
拜托不要
Please don't.
拜托
Please.
求求你
I'm begging you.
但这是很简单的选择
Oh, but it's such a simple choice.
我说不要
I said no!
你别想
Oh, no, you don't!
嘿
Hey! Hey. Hey.
你冷静一点
Calm yourself down.
第二组 我们这里有麻烦
Unit Two. Unit Two. We have a problem out here.
现场有状况
Trouble on site.
好 预备
All right, stand by.
中士
Sergeant!
史丹中士
Sergeant Stang.
第二组
Unit Two.
第二组 我们需要支援
Unit Two. We need help.
派克下士 中尉
Corporal Pyke? Lieutenant!
第一组 请回答
Come in, Unit One.
第一组 在吗
Unit One, are you there?
长官
Sir.
他去哪了 听起来像他们遭到攻击
Where's he gone? It sounded like they were under attack.
上车
Mount up!
六人跟着我 你们五人看着犯人
Six with me, you five with the prisoner!
走 出发
Let's go! Heading out.
走吧 快点
Let's roll! Move, move!
跑起来 快点
Go, go, go! Move, move!
给你五秒现身
You've got five seconds to show your face
不然我将炮口对准小屋
before I turn the cannon on that shack.
他想强♥暴♥我
He tried to rape me.
他死了
He's dead.
慢慢走出来
Step out slowly.
谢谢 谢谢 先生
Thanks. Thank you, sir.
泰寇玛 是
Tay Kolma? Yes.
我不确定
I wasn't sure.
奥托呢 我不知道
Where's Otto? I don't know.
我被找来代班
I was just called to fill in. Mmm.
我还怕找不到你 我这不就来了
I was afraid I wouldn't find you. And here I am.
那是谁叫来的
Who called that in?
运输车 他做了什么
The transport! What's he done?
那是钛战机 简直疯了
That's a TIE fighter. That's insane.
把通讯器准备好
Get those comms up.
他要逃走了
Hey! He's getting away!
快点
Move, move, move!
打飞行器
Hit the speeder!
快走 抓住他
Go, go, go! Get him, get him!
小心 快走
Look out! Look out! Go, go, go, go!
是卡西恩 一定是
It's Cassian. Has to be.
上飞行器
Get the speeder.
布雷索
Brasso!
布雷索
Brasso!
撑住
Come on. Hey.
布雷索
Hey, Brasso...
拜托
Come on.
卡西恩
Cassian!
卡西
Cass!
卡西恩
Cassian!
嘿
Hey!
怎么回事
What happened?
我们该走了
We need to go.
还要接布雷索
We need Brasso.
进去 进去
Get in. Get in!
快点 来
Come on. Come on!
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表