剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
我必须离开
I have to leave.
必须到别的地方
I have to go away.
完成之后...结束之后...
And when it's done... when it's over...
而且我们赢了...
and we've won...
我会来找你
I'll find you.
(《安道尔》前情提要)
这把枪的主人是谁
Who belongs to this?
那把枪好像是我的
I think that's mine.
答应我 只要状况不理想
Promise me if it doesn't look perfect,
你就不会行动
you won't engage.
我想理想状况不会再有了
I think we used up all the perfect.
我一年前就拿到黛卓米罗的密♥码♥
I have had Dedra Meero's code cert for a year now.
全系统畅行无阻
Total access.
高曼星叛乱从一开始就是个幌子
The rebellion on Ghorman? It was a front from the start.
是他们在那个行星上 开采某种重要矿物的借口
A cover to strip-mine the planet for some mineral that they need.
- 掩护什么的幌子 - 欧尔森昆尼克从十多年前
- Fronting for what? - Orson Krennic's been building
就开始建造一件秘密武器
a secret weapon for over a decade.
超级武器 基地在史卡利夫 燃料来自高曼星
Super weapon. Based in Scarif. Fuel from Ghorman.
颉达的凯伯晶石 帝防局的昆尼克 葛兰厄索
Kyber from Jedha. ISB Krennic. Galen Erso.
你知道要去哪里吧
And you know where to go?
不 不 我要负责通讯...
No. No, no. I'm doing the comms--
不行
No, you're not.
- 我动作比较快 - 我负责销毁证据
- I'll be faster. - I'll do the burn.
- 卢森... - 拜托不要跟我辩
- Luthen... - Please don't argue.
等我来找你
Just be waiting for me.
我梦想过这一刻
I have dreamt of this.
结果你一直都在这里
And here you were, all that time.
这栋建筑已经被包围了
The building is surrounded.
你完蛋了
You're finished.
而你太迟了
And you're too late.
米罗早上展开搜捕行动 结果出了大差错
Meero called a raid this morning, and it's gone badly.
她坚信找到了轴心
She believes she's found Axis.
或是本来这样以为 他显然受了重伤
Or she did. He's apparently seriously wounded.
所有单位注意 我需要急救小组
All units engage. I need a med-team.
长官 杨格死了
Sir. Jung is dead.
他被杀了 刚刚在市区 另一头的公园发现他的尸体
He was killed. They just found him in a park across town.
什么
What?
一切都在控制之中
Everything's under control.
好大的口气
That's a bold statement.
他应该明天晚上就能接受侦讯
I expect to have him ready for interrogation by tomorrow night.
你被捕了 黛卓
You're under arrest, Dedra.
我现在是你女儿了
Am I your daughter now?
有用的时候就是
When it's useful.
它要么可以用 要么不行
It either works or... it doesn't.
我要拿武器
I'll take a weapon.
启动
Turn it on.
我不确定那样安不安全
I'm not sure that's safe.
启动
Hit the switch.
你好
Hello.
若有冒犯 请见谅
If I've offended you, I apologize.
不然就麻烦别用枪指着我
If not, I'd appreciate you pointing that elsewhere.
《星际大战》
《安道尔》
第二季第十一集
贴式炸♥药♥ 至少六个
Slap charges. At least six.
两名帝防局驾驶死亡 一名失踪
Two ISB drivers confirmed dead, one missing.
被波及的当然还有车辆 守卫 医院人员
Vehicles, obviously. The guards, hospital staff.
我们还在等确切数字
We're still waiting on numbers,
那时候正在换班 我不认为...
there was a shift change in process, so I don't think--
这是米罗监督的安全措施
This was Supervisor Meero's security package.
要特别强调这点
I want that underlined.
遵命
Yes, sir.
获准
Allowed?
- 那是谁 - 医院的管理者
- Who's that? - He runs the hospital.
这是我的大楼 人员和患者
This is my building, my staff, my patients!
听说攻击者是一个三人小组
The attackers. I was told there was a team of three.
那是目前的想法
That's the current thinking.
有什么依据
Based on what?
攻击规模 先进监控 而且没有证人
Scale of attack. The advanced surveillance. No witnesses.
这都是米罗的错 全要怪她
This is all on Meero. It's all hers.
但现在负责的是我们 不能出任何差错
But we're on the spit now and the margin for error is zero.
卢森雷尔的尸体...
Luthen Rael's body...
- 目前还在... - 不要动它
- At the moment, it's still-- - Don't move it.
什么都不要碰 一切都得留在原处
Touch nothing. Everything stays in place
直到我们搞清楚来龙去脉
until we know exactly what happened. Oh.
- 瑞克罗 医疗主任 - 瑞克罗医生
- Recklaw. Medical Director. - Dr. Recklaw.
下令关闭我医院的人是你吗
Are you the one that's closed my hospital?
目前我们只是关上门而已
At the moment, all I've done is shut the doors.
这栋大楼是我的
This is my building.
能不能收治患者由我决定
I'll decide if we are in a position to admit patients, or not.
- 逮捕他 - 什么
- Arrest him. - What?
这是帝防局的犯罪现场
This is an ISB crime scene.
妨碍办案的人 都是嫌犯
If you're slowing me down, you're a suspect.
嫌犯必须接受侦讯 表示要移送羁押
Suspects need to be questioned. That means transport and custody.
我没有选择
I'll have no choice.
我明白你的意思了
You've made your point.
门务必要保持上锁
Make sure the doors stay locked.
我需要立即取得你的保全日志
I need immediate access to your security logs.
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
知道什么
About what?
你难道没有感受到事态的急迫性吗
Is the urgency of the situation not palpable?
我只知道杨格监督死了
All I have been told is that Supervisor Jung is dead.
我是为了这个来的吗
Is that why I'm here?
为了一个帝防局职员的命案
For the murder of an ISB clerk?
我的名声崩坏得这么厉害吗
Has my reputation slid so precipitously?
你想一下
Now just take a moment.
会是哪一件事...
What single thing...
逼得我来到这个要命的地下室
would drag me to this forsaken basement?
说吧 说出来
Say it. Say the word.
死星
Death Star.
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
- 帕特加 - 不是
- Partagaz. - No.
我说的是那些我不知道的人
I want the names I don't know.
- 这太荒谬了 - 反抗是荒谬的
- This is absurd. - Resistance is absurd.
我不是反抗军的间谍
I am not a rebel spy.
那是目前唯一说得通的情境
Oh, at the moment, that is the only plausible scenario.
勒贵的弟弟...
Lagret's brother is...
派驻在史卡利夫 他说了一些事
is stationed on Scarif. He's made comments.
- 没什么大不了的 但... - 杨格
- Nothing definitive, but-- - Jung?
他在你的嫌犯名单上吗
Was he on your list of suspects?
杨格的事您应该去问赫特 他们感情很好
You should talk to Heert about Jung, they were close.
这是有可能的
It's possible.
杨格很爱管闲事 老是阴魂不散的
Jung was a busybody, always on the fringes.
你是什么时候把密♥码♥给他的
When did you give him your code cert?
什么
Excuse me?
杨格
Jung?
我的安全许可 不可能
My clearances? Never.
- 我♥干♥嘛要给他 - 我没时间猜谜
- Why would I do that? - I don't have time for "why."
比起你背叛的程度 你的动机微不足道
Your motivations are far less pressing than the extent of your betrayal.
如果杨格有我的密♥码♥ 那是他偷的
If Jung had my cert, then he stole it.
葛兰厄索的事 是谁告诉你的
Who told you about Galen Erso?
有人不小心把一些机密档案 转寄到我办公室
Several intel bundles were forwarded to my office by mistake.
- 我应该要上报的 - 高曼星采矿时间表
- I should have reported it. - Ghorman Mining Schedules.
高曼星的事我有安全许可
I have clearance for Ghorman.
那轨道进度评估呢
What about Orbital Progress Assessments?
伊杜研究日志...
Eadu Research Journals...
我们在你的档案里发现
We found two years
长达两年的颉达工作小组报告
of Jedha Working Group printouts in your files.
我应该要上报的...
I should have reported it--
我早就该发现你有收集机密情报的癖好
And I should've pegged you as a scavenger a long time ago.
我没有全看 大部分档案根本没有打开
I didn't read them all. Most of them I never opened.
但你看得够多了 是吧
But you read enough, didn't you?
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表