剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
怎样 他看得出我们受困 我知道玛雅
What's the rub? He can see we're stuck. I know Maya.
玛雅死了 那是你说的
Maya's dead. According to you.
只有他看到她 我那时想救她
Only he saw her. I was trying to save her.
我们遇袭 损失6艘船 40架战机
We got ambushed. We lost 6 ships, 40 fighters.
只有我兄弟 你兄弟跑了
My brother was the only who- Your brother ran away!
你怎么知道玛雅 她是客户
How do you know Maya? She was a customer.
我们一直为你们供货
We've been supplying you along the way.
随你们争论 但我们都在同样的反抗阵营
Argue all you want, but we're all part of the same rebellion.
你朋友有敌意
Your friend was hostile.
他在出任务
He was on a mission.
我们要偷帝国测试飞船
We're stealing an Imperial test ship.
为了谁 你跟谁一伙
For who? Who are you with?
我不会告诉你们
I'm not telling you that.
我们都说了
We told you.
是啊 你们应该更谨慎的
Yeah, well, you should be more careful.
你这个混帐东西
You scobbing jack pad!
不行 不要
No, no, no! No. No. No.
住手 停下来
Hey, stop! Stop it!
大块 快住手
Crab, you gotta stop it!
我们来到这里不是为了掩饰任何困境
We're not here to- to gloss over any difficulties.
镇♥压♥高曼星并非轻率的决定
The suppression of Ghorman is not a decision to be taken lightly.
这不是我们初次开会讨论此议题
This is not our first meeting on the subject.
迪·尚博 奈苏斯·欧萨
Dee Shambo, Nisus Osar
将是我们在启迪部的合作伙伴
will be our partners from the Ministry of Enlightenment.
两位 谢谢 局长
Gentlemen... Thank you, Director.
此刻你们对于高曼星人 之所以有着某些印象
Some of what you're thinking about Ghormans at this very moment exists
因为那是我们植入的
because we put it there.
高曼星人不是一直都有点傲慢吗
Hasn't there always been something slightly arrogant about the Ghor?
大家都这么想 为什么
Oh, we all feel it. What is that?
去年 运输航线不得不关闭时
Last year, when the shipping lanes had to be shut down,
像大多数星球一样接受并允许帝国的检查
how hard would it have been to simply allow the Imperial inspections
这点会很困难吗
that most other planets welcome?
高曼星人不是又像往常一样吗
And didn't it seem as if the Ghor were doing what they always do?
他们只顾着先考虑自己
Putting themselves first.
为了高曼星人的自尊
Did a dedicated Imperial Naval Inspector
尽责的帝国海军督察就必须死吗
really have to die to protect Ghorman pride?
那是我们的成果
We did that.
是我们的创作 我们编故事 广为流传
We made the story. We shaped it. We blew it up.
我们决定何时结束
We decided when it was over.
按照正确顺序 把对的想法
With the right ideas planted in the right market,
植入对的市场
in the right sequence,
我们就能将这股银河舆♥论♥化为武器
we can now weaponize this galactic opinion.
我们爱那些蜘蛛
Now, we love the spiders.
我们能利用这种形象
Oh. Oh, it's an image we can build on.
好斗 不讨喜 独来独往
Aggressive, unpleasant, keeping to themselves.
高曼星人的性格与这些生物
Now, is it just coincidence that the Ghorman personality
如此相符 这只是巧合吗
seems so in tune with these creatures?
遮遮掩掩 收费过高 轻视帝国规章
The secrecy, the overcharging, mocking Imperial protocols.
嘲笑我们 好了
Laughing at us- Okay.
对 我们 我们明白了
Yep. We, uh... We get the idea.
你们在浪费白天时间
You're wasting daylight.
外头一定有食物和水
There must be food and water out there somewhere.
外头有猛兽 别说话
There's beasts out there. No talking.
我不听命于巴迪
I don't take orders from Bardi.
哪一种猛兽
What kind of beasts?
你今晚就能听见
You'll hear 'em tonight.
我没说我信任他 应该是进气表
I'm not saying I trust him. Supposed to be an intake gauge.
但你要让他载我们 没别的选择
But you'd let him fly us. If that's the only choice.
我们一升空就由他掌控了
Once we're in the air, he's in control.
为何有两个 你还没搞懂
Why are there two? You're not getting anywhere.
因为你害她分心 芮卡要学会驾驶
You're not letting her concentrate! Rika has to learn how to fly this plane.
她不
Well, she's not...
这里到底谁当家
So, who's really in charge here?
比看起来还难懂
It's harder than it looks.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
怎么不用瘟疫呢 或安排某种天灾
Why not have a plague? Or stage some natural disaster?
这样就会让他们自愿离开
That'd motivate them to leave the place of their own accord.
其实我们模拟过
We've actually gamed that out.
情况会快速变得难以预测
It gets unpredictable very quickly.
钻探设备正在组装
The drilling equipment's being assembled now
并且入库以备运送
and warehoused for transport when needed.
等到一切就绪 你能多快动员
And once that's all ready, how quickly can you mobilize?
等设备安顿好
Once we're tucked away... Mmm.
钻探不难 只要几周就能开始运作
...the drilling is easy. We can be up and running in a matter of weeks.
令人担忧的是管理和安全问题
It's the administration and security issues that are troubling.
我们目前在高曼星的势力不大
We don't have a large presence on Ghorman at the moment.
他为此计划好了
He's planned for that.
我们要在帕摩建新的军械库
We're building a new armory in Palmo.
什么
Excuse me?
我们明天开始
We're starting tomorrow.
你非常安静 不是吗
You're awfully quiet, aren't you?
资讯量太大了
It's a lot to take in. Oh!
我听说你学得很快
I heard you learn quickly.
我喜欢开门见山
I like to know what I'm talking about.
你是我指名找来的
You're here at my request.
我最近不常去科罗森
I don't get to Coruscant much these days,
但我确实注意并留心着
but I do keep my ear to the ground.
有些人可能还没从 费瑞斯这样的事件中恢复过来
Now, some people might not have recovered from an incident like Ferrix.
反高曼星的造谣行动没给你启发吗
You're not inspired by the anti-Ghorman whispering campaign?
我还在建构观点
I'm still forming an opinion.
给你一点建议
Piece of advice.
你觉得自己很难看透 你得克服这点
You think you're hard to read? You need to get over that.
在他们还没说完前 你就有计划了
Now you have a plan already. You had it before they finished speaking.
我要你的评估
I want your assessment.
政♥治♥宣传的作用有限
Propaganda will only get you so far.
你需要可指望的激进叛乱行动
You need a radical insurgency you can count on.
指望什么
Count on for what?
你需要可靠的高曼星反抗军犯下错误
You need Ghorman rebels you can depend on to do the wrong thing...
局长
Director.
我一直在等待
I was waiting.
我来了
And here I am.
我不是等你
Not for you.
卡西恩
Cassian.
他很快就回来了
He'll be back soon.
我找凯伦聊过 他说他们好多年没这么做
I spoke to Kellen. He said they haven't done this in years.
我来了八年 从没见过
I've been here for eight. I've never seen it.
他们要做什么
What are they doing?
帝国物资调查 这是审核 抽样检查
An Imperial Supply Census. It's an audit. A spot check.
他们想知道物资种类 来源
They wanna know what they've got, where it's coming from.
那会查人口吗 他还在问
What about who's doing it? He's asking.
现在他们集中在五百区会上
I guess right now, they're focused on Council Five Hundred.
今天看来是这样
That's what we saw out there today.
要是检查签证 我们就麻烦了
If they're checking visas, we have a problem.
他知道 不会有事的
He knows that. It's gonna be fine.
这里没人会让你们出事
No one here is about to let anything happen to you.
明天会知道更多
We'll know more tomorrow.
卡西恩没消息
Nothing from Cassian?
我去听
I'll have a listen.
你过来
Come here you.
卡西恩
Cassian?
没波可的消息
Nothing from Porko?
我切换各频率听了整天
I've been down there scrubbing frequencies all day.
我们知道卡西恩离开西纳
We know Cassian got off Sienar.
也知道波可本来在等
We know Porko was waiting.
现在是什么情况
What are we looking at?
我要去喝一杯
I'm looking for a drink.
监听开着 希望顺利
The monitor's on. Hope for the best.
他上周有来
He came last week.
裘迪 完成 好
Jodi. Done. All right.
莉妲不好伺候
Leida won't be easy.
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表