剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
再见 妈咪 - 再见 亲爱的
Bye, Mommy. - Bye, sweetheart.
你好 我是玛丽莎
Hi, I'm Marissa.
我来接我儿子麦洛
I'm here to pick up my son, Milo.
这里没有麦洛
There's no Milo here.
麦洛!
Milo!
他在吗? - 彼得 他不见了…
Is he here? - Peter! He's gone! He's gone!
好 我保证 好吗?我们会找到他的
Okay. I promise, okay? We'll find him.
据你理解 麦洛应该在参加玩伴聚会
Now, your understanding was that Milo was supposed to be on a playdate.
这次聚会是如何安排的?
How was that playdate arranged?
我收到其中一个妈妈的短♥信♥
I received a text from one of the moms.
珍妮卡明斯基
Jenny Kaminski.
你跟卡明斯基女士多熟?
How well do you know Ms. Kaminski?
我常看到她
You know, I've seen her around a lot
但一直没说过话
but I haven't spoken to her
直到大约一周半前
until about a week and a half ago
在学校的活动才聊上 她人很好
at the school social and she was great.
我厌倦自己总是那么厉害了
I'm tired of being amazing.
我不想再那么厉害了
I don't wanna be amazing anymore.
阿卡拉斯警探说
Detective Alcaras says Milo was picked up
麦洛被一个叫凯莉芬奇的女人接走了
by a woman named Carrie Finch.
凯莉芬奇是谁?
Who is Carrie Finch?
她为另一位妈妈珍妮卡明斯基工作
She works for another mom named Jenny Kaminski.
所以你认为凯莉假扮成我 发了那条信息?
So you think Carrie sent the text, pretending to be me?
看起来是这样
It appears so.
那部手♥机♥现在停用了
And now that phone is out of service.
所以这一切都是计划好的?
So, this was all planned?
你为什么不确认号♥码?
Why didn't you just check the number?
你就确认一下 行不行?
You just check it, okay?
因为他现在他妈的还在外面
'Cause he's fucking out there.
对不起 我…
I'm sorry, I...
你是个好妈妈 你很棒
You're a great mom. You... you're amazing.
你很棒
You are amazing.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
五年前
终于回家了
Finally home.
要我抱他吗?
Do you want me to take him?
你感觉还好吗? - 还好
Are you feeling all right? - Yeah.
没有头晕或其他症状吗?
Lightheaded or dizzy, or anything?
不会 亲爱的 我完全恢复了
No, honey. Fully recovered.
确定? - 对 我保证
Sure? - Yeah. I promise.
好
Okay.
欢迎回家 麦洛
Welcome home, Milo.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, great, thanks.
给你喝 谁肚子饿啦?
There you go. Who's hungry?
我爱你 - 我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
爱你 小家伙
Love you, pal.
晚上见 - 再见
See you tonight. - Bye.
亲爱的?
Darling?
嘿
Hey.
我知道…
Oh, I know.
我不懂你为什么 不趁宝宝睡觉时一起睡?
I don't understand why you don't sleep while the baby sleeps.
因为那是我唯一能做事的时间
Because it's my only opportunity to get work done.
但我不能再这样下去了 撑不久的
But I can't keep this up, it's not sustainable.
我不知道你要我怎么做?
I don't know what you want me to do.
彼得 我需要你用点心
Peter, I need... I need your effort.
你知道 让宝宝晚上睡超过两小时
You know, there's a million different ways to get a baby to sleep for longer
方法多得是
than two hours a night.
包巾、白噪音…
Swaddling. White noise.
天啊 你还好吗?
Oh, my god, are you okay?
也许是睡眠训练
Sleep training, maybe.
该死 我们早该在 他出生前就研究 好吗?
Shit we should have researched before he was born, okay?
我需要你把这当成你的第一要务
And I need you to make it your top priority.
没问题
No problem.
你只要告诉我该怎么做 我就照做
You just tell me what to do and I will do it.
好吗?我懂了
Okay? I got you.
了解宝宝的睡眠
他是想把球打爆吗?
He's just gonna, like, rip the stitches off the ball.
他睡过夜了 - 对
Oh, he slept through the night. - Yeah.
连续四晚了 对吧?
That's four nights in a row, right?
你做到了
Oh, you did it.
我发誓 你无所不能
I swear, you can do anything.
爱你
Love you.
都是她的错
第一季第二集
看看这个
Look at this.
那是什么啊 小麦洛熊?
What's that, Milo bear?
对啊 那是什么?
Yeah, what is it?
这是颜料吗? - 对
Is this paint? - Yeah.
对 - 你要给我看看吗?
Yeah! - Do you wanna show me?
没有颜料 没有颜色出来
There's no paint. It doesn't show.
所以我们得把它打开
So we gotta open it!
厄文女士?感谢等侯
Ms. Irvine? Thank you for holding.
你好…对
Hi, hi. Yeah.
不 我已经把要用的照片发给你了
No, I already sent you the picture to use.
我需要在早上的通勤时段刊登
And I need it up for the morning traffic.
人们需要看到照片
People need to see the pictures
才知道热♥线♥和该打哪个号♥码
and they know the hotline and which number to call.
嘿 各位 是我
Hey, guys! It's me.
好…我会等
Yeah. Yeah, I'll hold.
嘿
Hey.
还没有消息吗? - 没有
No news? - No.
谢谢你过来 - 当然
Thanks for coming. - Yeah, of course.
对
Yeah.
好 告诉我流程
Okay. So tell me the steps.
今天要做什么?下一步呢?
What is today? What's next?
记者会 在市中心
Press conference. Downtown.
警方会发表声明
The police will make a statement.
我们会发表声明
We'll make a statement
然后可能会接到赎金电♥话♥
and we could get a ransom call.
如果发生那种事
And if that happens...
我们会取得信息
we get the information.
告诉警方
Tell the police.
然后他们会带我们进行下一步
And then they'll take us through the next steps.
好
Okay.
嘿 听起来大家都准备好了
Hey, it sounds like everybody's prepared.
好吗?
Okay?
你在做所有正确的事
And you're doing all the right things.
是啊 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
嘿 小麦洛熊 麦洛 你猜怎么着?
Hey, Milo bear. Milo, guess what?
我爱你 - 我也爱你
Love you. - I love you too.
奇普先生 - 你想听它昨晚做了什么吗?
Mr. Chips. -You want to hear what he did last night?
它打翻了橙汁 - 对
He spilled orange juice. - Yeah.
它把橙汁打翻了 是吗?
Oh, he spilled orange juice, huh? Is that right?
凯莉的房♥间
一个月前
凯莉
Carrie.
他超喜欢你的
He adores you.
我不确定那是喜欢
Not sure it's adoration.
凯莉
Carrie?
可能是奶昔里的糖分作崇
Might be sugar from the milkshakes.
有可能
Oh, might be.
我觉得两者都有一点
I think it's a little of both.
你抓不到我
You can't get me.
这太好玩了
This is so much fun.
妈妈 凯莉呢? - 嗨 亲爱的
Mom? Where's Carrie? - Hi, sweetie.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
凯莉会暂时离开一阵子
So, Carrie's gonna be gone for a little bit.
那谁要带我去上学?
Who's gonna take me to school?
我呀 这样不是很好玩吗?
Me! Won't that be fun?
你会去接我、去公园 还有游泳吗?
Will you do pick-up? And the park? And swimming?
我全都会做
I'm gonna do all of that.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表