剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
And... now you're in that thing.
这是很大的改变
It's a life change.
我花了一点时间才下定决心
It took me a minute to commit.
现在你下定决心了? - 对
Now you're committed? - Yes.
我决定要坐轮椅
I am committed to my wheelchair.
这是某种报复我的烂方法吗?
Is this some fucked-up way of getting back at me?
信不信由你 这跟你无关
Believe it or not, this has nothing to do with you.
我知道你还在生我的气 - 我没有
I know you're still angry at me. - I'm not.
事实上 我原谅你了
I forgive you, actually.
而且我会开始承担责任
And I'm gonna start taking accountability for things.
我让你雇用我
I let you employ me.
我让你收留我
I let you house me
因为…
because...
我害怕一个人生活
I was scared to do it on my own.
我很乐意照顾你 布莱恩
I'm happy to take care of you, Brian.
我想照顾你
I want to take care of you.
但我不要你照顾我
But I don't want you to take care of me.
现在我坐轮椅 就不需要止痛药了
Now that I use a chair, I don't need the pain meds.
我找到一间 身心障碍者友善的居住设施
I found a disability-friendly living facility
我还会找新工作
and I'll be looking for a new job.
当然
Sure.
我们的关系已经糟上一阵子了 彼得
It's been fucked-up between us for a while, Peter.
但现在都结束了
But it's over now.
好 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
嘿 - 来
Hey. - Hey.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Yeah.
你做得很好 仪式很美
You did a nice job. It looks good in there.
他姐妹说房♥子刚卖♥♥掉
His sister said that the house just sold.
可以还清他的债务了
That'll cover his debts
对公♥司♥的债务
to the firm.
他对每个人都很好
He did right by everyone.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我不敢相信他死了
I can't believe he's gone.
嘿
Hey.
他是个好人
He was a good guy.
对
Yeah.
我不知道你们两个在一起 是不是正确的决定
Oh, I don't know that the two of you together was the right call.
我爱他
I loved him.
对 我不是说你不爱他
Yeah, I'm not saying you didn't.
我是指你们的关系 引发了这一连串恶性循环
I'm saying your relationship started this whole spiral.
我们今天会来他家哀悼他
I'm saying we're all at the house today
是有原因的 莉亚
wearing black for a reason, Lia.
记住这一点 好吗?
So just remember that. Okay?
急诊
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么事吗?
What can I do for you?
我是芝加哥警局的阿卡拉斯警探
Detective Alcaras, Chicago PD.
我希望你能帮我找一个人
I was hoping you could help me find someone.
你要找谁?
Who are you looking for?
这个人
This person here.
好 等一下
Yeah. Okay, one second.
你在这里啊
There you are.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我不知道他的收藏这么多
I didn't realize the collection was so big.
对
Yeah.
对 他真的很有热忱
Yeah, he was really into it.
但现在没机会享受了
Doesn't get to enjoy it now, though.
对
No.
你还好吗?
How are you holding up?
我还好
I'm okay.
是吗?
Yeah?
嘿 过来 - 好
Hey, come here.
怎么突然这样?
What's that for?
我很想你
I've missed you.
对 我也很想你
Yeah, I missed you too.
你还好吗?
You all right?
没事 我的喉咙…
Yeah, my throat's...
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了? - 我没确认所有过敏原
What? - I-I didn't check all the allergens.
那… - 对不起 我…
Oh. That's-- -I'm sorry.
我分心了
I've just been distracted.
我可能不小心吃到大豆了
I could have had soy by accident.
没关系… - 对不起
No, it's okay. - Fuck, I'm so sorry.
不 我有注射笔…
Look, I've got a...
我的外套里有注射笔 - 天啊
pen in my jacket. - Oh, my god.
该死…
Oh, fuck. Fuck!
我很抱歉 - 没关系
Oh, I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
我很久没有这么做了
It's been a while since I had to do this.
天啊 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好多了吗?
Better?
还没有
Not yet, no.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
过期了 - 什么?
It's expired. - What?
三年前就过期了
This went three years ago.
这怎么还留着? 我以为你把旧的都丢了
Why do we have this? I thought you got rid of the old one.
有 我丢了 我会帮你补药
Yeah, I do. I always refill your prescription for you and I...
和检查你的外套
And I check your coat and I make sure that
确定放的都是新的药
that one's up to date as well.
这是意外报告
This is the accident report.
上面说你是第一个到现场的
It says you were first on the scene.
你记得吗? - 对 我记得这案件
Any chance you remember it? - Oh, yeah, I remember this one.
真的吗?
Really?
这么小的婴儿死亡并不常见
It's not often you see a baby this young die
我真的记得
so trust me, I remember.
那太可怕了
It was awful.
但你想知道什么?
What do you wanna know?
该死
Oh, fuck.
莉亚…
Lia? Lia!
没事…她来了
It's okay... it's okay. She's coming.
莉亚 打911 - 什么?
Lia, call 9-1-1. - What?
去车上拿后车厢的急救箱
And go to the car and get his emergency kit from the truck.
天啊 - 他会没事的
Oh, my god. - He'll be fine.
他只是需要打一针 - 好…
He just needs a shot. - Okay. Okay.
那场车祸涉及两名女性
There were two females involved in that car accident.
对 其中一个是青少年
Right. Yeah, one of them was a teenager.
对 另一位是成年人
Right. And the other one was an adult.
她叫玛丽莎厄文
Her name was Marissa Irvine.
你抵达时她有意识吗?
Was she conscious when you arrived?
没有
No.
你确定吗? - 我确定
Are you sure about that? - I'm sure.
唯一还有意识的人是她丈夫
The only person who was awake was the husband.
还有他的宝宝
And his baby, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
不在那里 - 什么?
It's not there. - What?
不在后车厢 - 你确定?
It isn't in the back of the SUV. - Are you sure?
我保证不在那里
I promise, it is not there.
救护车多久会到?
How long until the ambulance?
八分钟
Eight minutes.
该死
Oh, fuck.
嘿 没事的 嘿
It's okay. Hey.
有人有肾上腺素注射笔吗?
Does anyone have an EpiPen?
嘿 没事 你会没事的
Hey, it's gonna be okay. You're okay.
你总是会准备好急救箱
You always have the emergency kit.
没错
That's true.
我帮你管理你的过敏问题
I manage your allergy for you.
警告: 勿超出此线
危险
急诊
什么事? - 你不会相信的
Yeah? - You're not gonna believe this.
彼得厄文 他死了
Peter Irvine is dead.
乔瑟芬墨菲绑♥架♥了麦洛厄文
Josephine Murphy kidnaps Milo Irvine.
绑♥架♥失败了
Kidnapping fails...
然后她出现在家里
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表