剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
What's going on?
嘿 没事
Okay.
我…
I...
我知道有个客户会去看比赛
I had a client that I knew was gonna be at the race
我想跟他们谈工作的事
and I wanted to talk to them about work
我不要麦洛在场
without Milo.
所以我才请安娜一起去
And so that's why I asked Ana to be there
我才能…
so I could...
我才能工作
so I could work.
如果我没那么做 麦洛就不会…
And if I hadn't had done that then Milo would...
对不起 - 嘿…
I'm sorry. - Hey. Hey, hey.
对不起 - 嘿…
I'm sorry. I know...
都是我的错
It's... it's all my fault.
不是这样的 - 这…
That's not true. - It's...
听我说 听着 - 拜托别这样…
Listen to me. - Please. Please. Just...
嘿… - 你就恨我吧 恨我
No. Please just hate me. Hate me.
这样事情会简单得多
It would be so much easier
小玛 我不会恨你的
if you hate me. - Mar, I'm not gonna hate you.
拜托别对我那么好 - 小玛 听我说
Stop being nice to me, please. - Mar, listen to me.
我永远都不会恨你
I'm never gonna hate you.
嘿…我爱你
Hey. Hey. I love you.
我们不要这样
It's not how this works.
拜托 我们从来就不是这样
Come on. It's not how we work.
这样才对 好吗?
This, okay?
我们要一起度过
That's how we work.
你去主教学园时
Hey, when you went to Bishop's Academy
你拿了麦洛的所有东西 对吧?
you got all of Milo's things, right?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你有拿到画作之类的东西吗?
Did you happen to pick up any drawings? Stuff like that?
有 就在这里
Yeah, right over here.
怎么了?
What's up?
这个人去马拉松见麦洛
So, the man is at the marathon to meet Milo
但我们不知道为什么
but we don't know why.
去认识他吗?
Get to know him?
跟他做朋友? - 也许吧
I don't know, make friends? - Maybe.
但安娜带着手♥机♥回来时 他就跑了 为什么?
But he bolts when Ana comes back with her phone. Why?
他当然不希望 安娜向警方描述他的长相
I wouldn't want Ana to describe me to the police.
如果他知道安娜会当场认出他呢?
What if he knew Ana would recognize him right then and there?
你觉得厄文家认识这个人吗?
What, you think this guy is someone the Irvines know?
我知道有时候金融业的人 会让自己惹上麻烦
I think sometimes finance people can get themselves in trouble.
厄文家在金融界有很多朋友
And the Irvines have a lot of friends in finance.
当凯莉去学校接麦洛时
When Carrie picked up Milo from school
我的想法是 如果他们离开时
my thought here is what if she interacted with someone
她有跟某人交流或说了些什么呢?
what if she interacted with someone or said something as they left, right?
总部在这里 对吧?
So, if HQ is here, right,
我们可以派三组志愿者
then we could set up three teams of volunteers
分别在这里、这里和这里展开搜索
canvassing the area circling here, here, and here.
好 很好
Okay, great.
我们应该派最大的搜索队去西摩街
I think we should have the biggest team go through Seymour.
对 - 那里房♥子最多
Right. - It's the most amount of houses
需要花最多时间
and it'll take the longest.
你说得对 对 好
You're right. Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
对 好极了 好
Great. Okay.
三点前一切就会准备就绪
And, you know, everything will be set up by 3:00.
嘿 谢谢你帮这个忙
Hey, thank you for doing this.
不客气
Yeah.
没什么 我觉得这是…
Yeah, I mean, you know, I feel like it's the...
我至少能做的事
least I could do.
柯林?
Colin.
别那样
Don't do the thing.
你有赌博问题 我跟你一起做生意
You had a gambling problem. I went into business with you.
所以你很感激 - 我是很感激
You're so grateful. - I am grateful.
好吧 这样很蠢 好吗?你别…
Okay. Well, It's dumb. Okay? Just...
喂? - 柯林 我发了一封电邮给你
Hello? - Colin. I sent you an e-mail.
不知道你看了没有?
I didn't know if you had time to read it.
没有…抱歉
No. No. Sorry.
我有很多事情要忙
There's just a lot going on right now.
跟菲利普斯的帐户有关
It's about the Phillips account.
资金还是没到位 客户在问
The funds still aren't there. And the client's asking about it.
钱要进来了 相信我
The money's on the way. Trust me.
好 我会告诉他们
Okay. I'll let them know.
对作者的承诺
李罗根 斑马鬼魂
提案概要
李罗根 毫无悔意
布兰登希尔
来电
布兰登 怎么了?你在办公室吗?
Hey, Brendan. What's up? You're at the office?
对 但你不会喜欢这个消息
Yeah, but you're not gonna like this.
他们取消提案了吗?
Did they cancel the pitch?
没有…但他们延后一小时
No, no, but they moved it back an hour.
什么? - 对 改到两点了 对不起
What? - Yeah, it's at 2:00 now. I'm sorry.
天啊 我三点要去接雅各 我赶不回去的
God, I have to pick up Jacob at 3:00. I'll never make it back.
好吧
Okay.
好 我很乐意… - 不…我不要错过这会议
Okay. I-I-I'm happy to-- - No... no. I'm not missing this.
你就告诉他们 我们两点在那见面
So, you just tell them that we'll both be there at 2:00.
好 太好了…
Okay, great. Great... great.
八卦宝库
全都是
计划好的吗?
好 午餐时间到了
Okay, that's lunch.
记住 各位 明天是气球火箭日
Remember, guys, tomorrow is balloon rocket day.
我们要来实际测试牛顿第三定律
Newton's third law in action.
是火箭喔 各位
It's a rocket, guys.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, hon.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
为什么?
About what?
我以为你是为了网络上的事打来
Oh, I thought you were calling about what's online.
天啊 是什么?
Oh, god. What is it?
是一张标记你的照片
It's a picture you're tagged in. You're with some friends
你跟一些朋友在一起 酒吧的桌子上摆满了生日礼物
a lot of birthday presents all over the table at a bar.
那是两年前的事吧 怎么了?
I think that was like, two years ago. What's the problem?
你们当时喝了很多酒
Well, there was a lot of wine.
对 好吧 对
Oh, right. Okay. Yeah.
醉到没发现我的保姆是神经病
Too drunk to notice that my nanny's a psycho.
那是部分原因
That's some of it.
还有呢?
What's the rest of it?
基本上 他们说你请保姆 是为了让自己能出门狂欢
Basically, that you have a nanny so you can go out and party...
还有你的工作是个笑话
and that your job is kind of a joke.
听着 亲爱的 那是胡说八道 网友都是白♥痴♥
Look, honey, it's total bullshit. People online are idiots.
他们闲着没事做 - 好 我现在得专心
They got nothing better to do. - I have to focus right now.
所以我才打给你
That's why I'm calling.
李罗根的提案从一点改到两点
The Lee Logan pitch moved from 1:00 to 2:00.
该死
Oh, shoot.
这有点… - 很烦人
That's kind of... - It's annoying.
我知道你今晚有物理问答
I know you have Quizics tonight
但你能取消 然后去接雅各吗?
but can you cancel it and pick Jacob up?
好…没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
拜托 这不是什么大事
Come on. It's not the end of the world.
我知道你一直很想跟他合作
I know how long you've been after this guy.
天啊 谢谢你
My god. Thank you.
我得说 在我认识的人当中
I gotta say, you're the only person
你是唯一一个想升迁却不在乎钱的人
I know who wants a promotion where there isn't any more actual money.
对 但这关乎声望
Yeah, but it's prestige.
声望 更多工作
Prestige, more work
没有额外的报酬
no additional compensation.
对 这就是出版业的写照
Yeah, it should be the slogan for publishing.
谢谢你 瑞奇 - 不客气 给他们好看 宝贝
Thank you. Richie. - Of course. Go get 'em, babe.
好 今晚见
Okay. See you tonight.
再见
Bye.
喂? - 彼得厄文
Hello. - Peter Irvine.
你儿子在我手上 他真可爱
I have your son. Cute kid.
如果这是恶作剧电♥话♥ 我发誓…
If this is a prank call I swear to God--
不 这不是恶作剧
No. It's not a prank.
我要证明 让我跟他说话 - 我不能那么做
Prove it. Let me speak to him. - I can't do that.
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表