剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
No, I think... I think she...
她就是疯了
she was just crazy.
你拿手♥机♥做什么?
What are you doing with your phone?
我说过了 我有个朋友要过来
I told you, I got a friend coming over
我想录下他说的话 - 为什么?
and I wanna record what he says. - Why?
别担心 孩子
Don't worry about that, kiddo.
你不是应该躲在浴室里吗?
Aren't you supposed to be hiding in the bathroom?
要安静 麦洛 好吗?
Be real quiet, Milo. Okay?
好
Okay.
枪在哪里?
Where the fuck is the gun?
彼得厄文 对吧?
Oh, Peter Irvine, right?
我女儿认为那孩子是她儿子
My daughter, she thinks that that kid's her son.
关于那场车祸 她有个疯狂的故事
She has this crazy story about a car accident.
是吗? - 对
Yeah? - Yeah. Yeah, man.
媒体一定会喜欢这种故事
It's the kind of story that the press would love. That's for sure.
来 把那个给我
Here. Give me that.
好
Okay.
有凑齐吗?
Get it all?
有 都在里面
Yeah, yeah, it's all there.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我救了他 他是我的
I saved him. He's mine.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god!
亲爱的…
Hon. Hon?
小玛?
Mar?
小玛…
Mar? Mar... Mar!
是录音档
It was a recording.
手♥机♥里
On the phone, there was a...
有你的录音档在汽车旅馆
there was a recording of you at the motel.
你听过了吗? - 对
Did you listen to it? - Yes.
听了
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
麦洛是我带回来的
I'm the one who got Milo.
你要我在访谈前 出去买♥♥座椅布料清洁剂的时候
When you sent me out to get the upholstery cleaner before the interview thing
他们又发信息谈赎金的事
they had texted again about the ransom
说他们准备把他交出来了
and they were ready to hand him over.
我就是去那里 好吗?
That's where I was. Okay?
没人看到我 小玛
Nobody saw me, Mar.
他不知道是我 我没跟他说话
He didn't know it was me. I never spoke to him.
我遮住他的眼睛
I covered his eyes.
我不想让他知道 但这就是事实
And I don't ever want him to know. But it was.
你把他放进后车厢?
You put him in the trunk of the car.
我把他留在 我确定他们会找到他的地方
I left him where I knew they would find him.
小玛 我让他安全回家了
Mar, I got him home safely.
你抛弃了他
You abandoned him.
当时什么事都有可能发生
Anything could have happened in that time.
我让他安全回家了 小玛
I got him home safely, Mar.
他回家了
He's home.
我好担心
I was so worried.
我只想抱他 跟他说话
All I wanted to do was to hold him and talk to him
告诉他一切都会没事的
and tell him it's gonna be all right.
我只想那么做
That's all I wanted.
但我没办法
And I couldn't.
我必须把他留在那边
I had to leave him.
拜托
Please.
拜托 - 不 你杀了那个人
Please. -No, you killed that man.
你在汽车旅馆杀了那个人 你杀了他
You killed that man at the motel. You killed him.
他威胁我们 小玛 他威胁我们
He threatened us, Mar. He threatened us.
他们永远不会放过我们
They were never gonna leave us alone.
我完全不知道绑♥架♥案和车祸
I had no idea that the kidnapping and the car accident
两者之间有关联 我保证
had anything to do with each other, I promise you.
然后他们打来要赎金 他们想要钱
And then they called about the ransom, and they wanted money.
我心想 原来是这样 他们是要钱
And I thought, that's it. It's about the money.
跟别的事无关 都是为了钱
It's not about anything else but the money.
然后他威胁我们
And then he threatened us.
我们永远不会安全
We were never gonna be safe.
嘿
Hey.
玛丽莎
Marissa.
手♥机♥在哪里?
Where's the phone?
小玛 如果那段录音档流出去 他们会把麦洛从我们身边带走
Mar, if that recording gets out they are gonna take Milo from us.
拜托
Come on.
我要处理掉它 宝贝
I'm gonna get rid of it.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
让我来处理
I will take care of it.
把手♥机♥给我 小玛
Give me the phone, Mar.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我希望你能了解 我是为了我们的儿子 做我该做的事
I hope you understand that I did what I had to do for our son.
我知道你也会做一样的事
I know you'd do the same thing.
你会不惜代价保护麦洛
You'd do anything to protect Milo.
第十天
乔瑟芬墨菲的验尸报告出来了
Medical examiner's report came in on Josephine Murphy.
然后呢?
And?
她右手上的火♥药♥残留
Gunshot residue on her right hand
证明开枪时她握着枪
proves she was holding the weapon when it was fired.
而且她还闯进他们家
Plus, she broke into their home.
几乎没办法证明
It's going to be nearly impossible to prove
彼得厄文是蓄意杀害她
that Peter Irvine killed her intentionally.
所以你认为是他干的? - 我真的不知道
So you think he did? - I... I honestly don't know.
但我认为我们遗漏了什么
But I do think that we're missing something.
只是不知道是什么
I just don't know what.
她那晚为什么去他们家?
Why did she go to their house that night?
她想做什么?
What did she want?
你想做什么? - 我想做一只恐龙
What do you wanna make? - I wanna make a dinosaur.
你要怎么做?
How you gonna do that?
我们来做恐龙吧
Roar! - Dinos! Let's do it.
我来…嘿…
Whoa, I got it, I got it. Hey.
好 让我来 我们不希望你割伤
All right, I'm gonna do this. We don't wanna cut ourselves.
你需要爸爸帮忙
All right? You need Daddy for these.
可以吗?
Cool?
绿色
Green?
这是什么恐龙? - 恐龙应该是绿色的吗?
What kind of dino is this? - Are dinosaurs supposed to be green?
你想做什么颜色都可以
We can make him whatever color we want.
你想要别的颜色吗?
Do you want a different color?
我确定是红色的
I'm sure it's red.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
要坐下吗? - 好
Wanna sit down? - Yeah.
我们要不要做一架最大的飞机?
Shall we make a... the biggest airplane?
最大的飞机?我以为你想要恐龙?
The biggest airplane? I thought you wanted dinos.
那不然…
What about...
我说我想做…
I said I want to make...
他妈妈希望我们在柯林家守灵
His mom wants us to do the wake at Colin's home.
说这是他想要的
That he'd want that.
我跟她说我会筹办
I told her I'd organize it.
我只是…
I just...
希望我没做错
hope I'm doing it right.
我相信你做得很好
Oh, I'm... I'm sure you are.
大约会有50个人 办在白天
It'll be like 50 people, and it's during the day.
你觉得大家都会喝酒吗?
But I was... everyone's gonna drink, do you think?
对 我确定我会喝 - 很好
Yeah, I know I will. -Good,
因为我的酒精库存 可以办一场兄弟会派对
because I got enough for a frat party.
我还订了能处理 过敏食材需求的餐饮服务
Oh, and I booked a caterer for the allergy stuff.
还有音乐
And there's music.
柯林喜欢古典乐
Colin like... liked classical.
我觉得它很蠢 所以我以前会嘲笑它
I thought it was dumb so I used to make fun of it.
我以前会嘲笑古典乐
I used to make fun of the classical music.
但我想说可以在仪式上演奏?
But I thought that that could be playing?
对
Yeah.
你很窝心 莉亚
That's really sweet, Lia.
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表