剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
or so help me God, I will tell the police
你杀了那个女人 - 我是你丈夫
that you murdered that woman. -I'm your husband!
我是你丈夫 我爱你 你不会…
I'm your husband and I love you. You would never...
试试看啊
Try me.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
小玛 我以为你死了
Mar, I thought you... I thought you had died.
很快就到家了 小朋友
We'll get you home soon, pal.
快到了
Almost there.
小玛…
Mar? Mar?
小玛?
Mar.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嘿…
Hey... hey!
玛丽莎…
Marissa. Marissa!
笑一个
Smile.
嘿…
Hey. Hey... hey.
他死了
He was gone.
我们的儿子死了
Our son was gone.
我们的…
Our...
我们的宝宝死了?
our baby died?
他死了?
He died?
对不起
I'm sorry.
天啊 - 对不起…
Oh, my god. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我从来没感受过那种痛苦
I didn't know pain like that existed.
911 请问有什么紧急事件?
Nine-one-one, what's the emergency, please?
我们发生了车祸
We've had a car crash,
我太太跟儿子…
and my wife and my son...
你在哪里 先生?
What is your location, sir?
我们在北邦菲德路
We're on North Bonfield Road
九号♥公路旁 - 警♥察♥和急救人员在路上了
off the Nine. -Police and EMS are on the way.
请快点 拜托 - 请待着别动
Please hurry. Please. -Just sit tight.
天啊
Oh, god.
他又怕又冷 我不能…
He was scared and he was cold
我不能把他丢在那里
but I couldn't... I couldn't just leave him there.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay...
没事 好
It's okay. It's okay.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
没事了
Everything's gonna be okay.
我回去我们的…
So I... I went to our...
我没有…
I didn't...
我不是故意的 事情就这样发生了
I didn't plan it, okay? It just happened.
我就把他抱起来 没有把他放回去
I just... I just picked him up. I didn't put him back down.
你
You...
你把我们的孩子…
You put our child...
放进另一辆汽车的座椅上?
in the other car seat?
他死了 小玛
He was gone, Mar.
我救不了他
I couldn't do anything for him.
但我觉得另一个男孩该是我们的孩子
But it's like the other boy was supposed to be ours.
对 但他不是我们的
Yeah, but he.... he wasn't ours.
他是她的孩子
He was hers!
我以为她死了 小玛
I thought she was dead, Mar.
我以为她死了
I thought she was dead.
我发誓
I swear to you.
你偷走一个孩子 - 她独自一人
You stole a child. - She was alone.
她一个人从医院开车回家
She was alone driving home from the hospital.
她没办法养孩子
She was in no position to raise a child.
她没办法给他我们能给他的生活
She couldn't give him the life that we could give him.
你偷走她的孩子 - 不
You stole... you stole her child. -No,
我做了我认为对的事
I did... I did what I thought was right
为了所有人 - 你偷了孩子 彼得
for everyone. -You stole a child, Peter.
搞什么? - 我救了那个孩子
What the-- -I saved that baby.
我救了那个孩子
I saved that baby.
我还让你免于失去儿子的痛苦
And I saved you the pain of losing a son.
我救了我们所有人 - 天啊
I saved all of us. - Oh, my god.
我一直以为绑♥架♥案是我的错
All this time, I thought the kidnapping was my fault
你让我以为是我的错 但那不是我的错
and you let me think it was my fault. But it was not my fault.
都是你的错
It was yours.
手♥机♥里有什么?
What's on this phone?
我不知道…
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 那不重要
I don't know and it does not matter.
你不能跟任何人说这件事 永远都不行
You can't tell anybody about this, ever.
你懂吗?
You understand that?
如果他们发现真♥相♥ 他们会想办法带走麦洛
They find out about this, they will try to take Milo.
芝加哥警局
Chicago Police Department!
警♥察♥ - 手举起来
Police! - Let me see your hands!
警♥察♥ 不要动 把手举起来 - 没事…
Don't move. - It's all right. It's all right.
凯莉芬奇的真名是乔瑟芬墨菲
Carrie Finch's real name is Josephine Murphy.
在湖里被发现的凯尔史密特
The man that was found in the lake, Kyle Smit
是她交往已久的男友
was her long-time boyfriend.
在汽车旅馆被发现的男子
And the man that was found in the motel
是她父亲罗伯墨菲
was her father, Rob Murphy.
看来他们一家人合伙犯案
It seems like this was a family operation.
厄文夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Irvine
你们有人跟乔瑟芬墨菲有关系吗?
do either of you have any connection to Josephine Murphy?
六年前 我们从医院回家
Six years ago, we were coming home from the hospital.
麦洛才出生一天
Milo was a day old
我们发生车祸 玛丽莎昏迷了好几个星期
and we got into a car accident. Marissa was unconscious for weeks.
你还好吗? - 没事
Are you feeling all right? - Yeah.
有头晕或其他症状吗? - 不会 亲爱的 我完全康复了
Lightheaded or dizzy or anything? -No, honey. Fully recovered.
你确定?好 - 对 我保证
Sure? - Yeah. I promise.
总之 跟我们发生车祸的女人
Anyway, the woman we got into the crash with
叫乔瑟芬墨菲
was named Josephine Murphy.
麦洛活了下来 她的宝宝没有
And Milo survived, and...and her baby didn't.
为什么麦洛被绑♥架♥时不告诉我们?
Why not tell us this when Milo was kidnapped?
据我们所知 她多年前自杀了
Our understanding was that she had killed herself years ago.
车祸发生时 我没看到那个女人的脸
I didn't see the woman's face at the time of the accident.
所以你们给我们看的照片并不眼熟
So the picture you showed us didn't look familiar.
我们从没听过凯莉芬奇这个名字
We'd never heard the name Carrie Finch before.
我们从没想过两者之间会有关联
It just never occurred to us that there would be a connection.
为什么跟死人会跟绑♥架♥有关联?
Why would there be a connection to someone who was dead?
我很遗憾她失去了那个孩子
I am so sorry for her loss of that child
但那不能当作她这一切行为的借口
but that cannot excuse anything she did here.
好
Okay.
所以你和墨菲女士 争夺那把枪 对吧?
So, you and Ms. Murphy struggled for the gun, is that right?
你可以拿去 拿去 - 放手
You can have it. Take it! - Let go!
对 我想抢那把枪 但她不肯放手
Yes. I was trying to get the gun and she wouldn't let it go.
她已经杀了柯林
She had already killed Colin.
好 你相信她也打算对你开枪吗?
Okay. And do you believe her intention was to shoot you, too?
当然 - 我不想伤害…
Absolutely. - I don't wanna hurt--
枪走火时 她想对我开枪
She was trying to shoot me when the gun went off.
好 你觉得墨菲女士 今晚为何要闯进屋里?
Okay. Why do you think Ms. Murphy came to the house tonight?
她拿着枪
She had a gun.
她已经枪杀了柯林
She'd already shot and killed Colin.
我觉得她的意图很明显 她想杀了我们
I think her intent is pretty obvious. She wanted to... to kill us.
我们询问了你的弟弟妹妹
I mean, we interviewed your siblings
墨菲女士让你妹妹帮柯林叫救护车
and Ms. Murphy let your sister call an ambulance for Colin
然后她让你弟弟上楼照顾麦洛
and then she let your brother go upstairs to watch over Milo.
这些行为不像是单纯想来家里
Those don't seem like the actions of someone
杀光所有人的凶手会做的事
who simply came to the house to kill everyone.
你会觉得事情没那么简单吗?
Do you think there's something more that was going on?
你们有没有人认为
Do either of you think that maybe there was another reason
她来家里有别的原因?
why she came to the house?
她还想要什么吗?
Anything else she wanted?
我觉得没有别的原因了
I don't think there's anything more to it other than
除了她精神状态不稳定
you know, she's mentally unwell.
厄文太太?
Mrs. Irvine?
你认为乔瑟芬墨菲今晚来家里
Do you think there was another reason why Josephine Murphy
有别的原因吗?
came to the house tonight?
我要你答应我 以母亲对母亲的名义
I need you to promise me, mother to mother.
不 我觉得她…
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表