剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
我把所有念故事 给孤儿听的照片都删了
I took down all the photos where I'm reading to orphans.
只留下我在纵欲的照片
And left up the ones where I'm mid-orgy.
什么? - 我跟你说 我搞定了
I'm telling you, I nailed it.
天啊
Oh, man.
你真是个好姑姑
You are a really good aunt.
谁会不爱那孩子呢?
Who wouldn't love that kid?
我觉得你们俩那么合得来
I think you two get along so well
是因为你们心智年龄差不多
because you're at the same maturity level.
彼得 别这么混♥蛋♥
Peter, don't be a dick.
不 我只是说 早晚他会变成照顾你的人
No, I'm just saying, eventually, he'll be the one looking after you.
记者的事 我很抱歉 - 没事 没关系
I'm sorry about the reporter. -No, it's fine, it's fine.
我需要你去做蠢事
I need you to do stupid shit
这样我才有机会收拾残局
so that I can smooth everything over.
这么说很糟糕
It's a shitty thing to say
但我需要你因止痛药而想吐
but I need you to feel nauseous from the pain meds
我才能忙着思考能怎么帮助你
so I can keep my mind busy thinking of what might help.
我现在需要被需要
I need to be needed right now
否则我会疯掉
otherwise, I'm gonna lose my mind.
未知号♥码:
收到你的消息了 我们谈谈吧
未知号♥码:
收到你的消息了 我们谈谈吧
我以为到现在一切应该都结束了
I just thought it was going to be over by now.
要多少钱才能让这一切结束?
What's it gonna cost to end this?
就你跟我之间
You and me.
一笔交易了结这件事 没人可以知道
A single financial transaction and it's over. And no one ever knows.
开个价吧
Name your price.
嘿
Hey.
柯林 彼得有外遇吗? 我要知道是不是
Colin, is Peter having an affair? I need to know.
小玛 什么…
Mar, what-- if...
如果我认为彼得有外遇
if I thought Peter was having an affair
我会立刻告诉你
I would tell you instantly.
你觉得有这个可能吗?说实话
Do you think it's possible? Be honest.
诚实的答案是…
The honest answer is...
我不知道
I don't know.
那就告诉我一些正常的事
Just... just tell me something normal.
告诉我那边现在的情况
Just tell me what's going on there.
邻居们陆续来过
So the neighbors have been stopping by
问有没有能帮上忙的地方
and they're asking if there's anything that they can do.
我知道你已经有网站和热♥线♥了
You know, I know you've got the website and the hotline
但你觉得要不要试试…
but what do you think about doing, like, a...
我不知道 挨家挨户去访查?
I don't know, a door-to-door thing, canvassing?
好…很好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, great.
好 那我来安排
Okay. Great. Yeah, I'll get it organized.
谢谢 - 好
Thank you. - Yeah.
m 24 0 l 143.62 0 b 156.88 0 167.62 10.74 167.62 24 l 167.62 58.38 b 167.62 71.6♥4♥ 156.88 82.38 143.62 82.38 l 24 82.38 b 10.74 82.38 0 71.6♥4♥ 0 58.38 l 0 24 b 0 10.74 10.74 0 24 0
彼得:
亲爱的 是时候了
柯林来电
我得挂电♥话♥了 - 好 去吧
I gotta go. - Okay. Yeah.
各位好 请大家注意我这边
Hello, may I ask for your attention, please.
感谢 也谢谢各位今天的出席
Thank you and thank you for being here today.
现在我想向大家说明
At this time, I'd like to take you through the series of events
关于五岁男童麦洛厄文
pertaining to the recent disappearance
近期失踪事件的经过
of five-year-old Milo Irvine.
他是在他的小学
He was picked up from his elementary school
主教学园
Bishop's Academy
被一名自称凯洛琳芬奇的女子接走
by a woman calling herself Caroline Finch
然而 我们现在认为这个名字是假名
however, that name is now believed to be fraudulent.
麦洛厄文、该名女子 以及他们所乘坐的车辆
Milo Irvine, the woman, and the vehicle they were in
从此下落不明
have not been seen since.
接下来 我想请麦洛的父母上前
At this time, I'd like to ask Milo's parents
说几句关于他们儿子的话
to come forward and say a few words about their son.
之后 我会回答
And, afterwards, I can answer questions
与这起案件调查相关的提问
pertaining to the investigation.
芝加哥警局
我是彼得厄文
I'm Peter Irvine.
这是我的妻子 玛丽莎厄文
This is my wife, Marissa Irvine.
麦洛五岁大
Milo is five years old.
他是我们的独生子 他聪明又善良
He's our only child. He is smart and kind.
他喜欢恐龙和画画
He loves dinosaurs and painting...
现在刚开始学识字
and is just starting to learn to read.
我和我妻子最希望的事
More than anything else in the world
就是我们的儿子能够回家
my wife and I want our son to come home.
麦洛出生后 我在医院待了一阵子
I was in the hospital for a while after Milo was born.
感觉过了非常漫长的时间 才能把他带回家
And it felt like forever until we could take him home.
但当我们终于带他回家时
But when we finally did...
那是我这辈子最幸福的一天
it was the happiest day of my life.
我还记得我告诉他 我会永远保护他
I remember telling him that I would always protect him.
然后…
And...
我没有做到
I haven't done that.
我需要你们的帮忙
And I need your help.
拜托 帮帮我们
Please. Help. Help.
如果有人知道麦洛的下落
If anyone has any information about Milo's whereabouts
拜托 我们恳求你们站出来
please, we beg you, come forward.
谢谢
Thank you.
厄文太太 为什么另一位保姆
Ms. Irvine, why was another nanny, this Carrie Finch
这位凯莉芬奇 能接你的孩子放学?
allowed to pick your child up from school?
那天安排了孩子们的玩伴聚会
There was a playdate scheduled between our children.
厄文太太 - 玩伴聚会预定在哪举♥行♥?
Mrs. Irvine. - Where was the playdate supposed to be?
你知道吗?
Do you know?
在另一个孩子的家
At the other child's home.
你以前去过这个家吗?
Is this a home you've been to before?
没有
No.
你直到事发几小时后
Is it correct that you didn't realize your son was abducted
才发现你儿子被绑♥架♥ 对吗?
until several hours after the fact?
这个…我…
Well, I had-- I.. I...
当时没有理由怀疑有任何异状
There was no reason to believe that there was anything wrong.
厄文太太 你儿子被带走时 你人在哪里?
Ms. Irvine, where were you when your son was taken?
我在上班
I was at work.
我先生也是 他也在上班
And so was my husband. My husband was at work--
厄文太太 你的公♥司♥真的有负债吗?
Ms. Irvine, is it true your firm is in debt?
什么?
What?
你的金融公♥司♥正在被查帐 对吗?
Your financial firm is under audit is that correct?
不 我的公♥司♥确实正在被查帐 但那是例行公事
No, my firm is under audit, but it is... it's routine.
我建议先结束提问…
I'm gonna suggest we close down questions...
公♥司♥每年有负债是很正常的事
It's normal for firms to carry debt from year to year.
这不… - 你承认吗?
It's not a thing that-- - Is that a yes?
你昨晚深夜有联络出版社吗?
Did you contact a publishing house late last night?
够了…
That's enough,
跟出版社谈什么? - 厄文太太 真的吗?
that's enough. - Is it true, Mrs. Irvine?
我试着联络他们旗下的一位作者
I was trying to get in touch with one of their authors
他写过关于失踪案件的书 我想请教他的意见…
who wrote a book on missing persons cases. And I wanted to ask his advice--
但你公♥司♥目前的债务
But couldn't the current debt of your firm
难道不能靠你儿子回家后的 潜在收益来弥补吗?
be offset by what you might stand to gain once your son returns home?
厄文太太 你是不是签了出书合约?
Do you have a book deal, Ms. Irvine?
谢谢各位出席
Thank you all for coming.
这起绑♥架♥案策划了多久?
How long has this kidnapping been in the works?
你们什么时候才打算说出真♥相♥?
When were you planning on telling us the truth?
记者会到此结束 - 要是他永远回不来呢?
The press conference is now over. - What if he never comes home?
你现在后悔了吗? - 你能赚多少?
Do you regret it now? - How much do you stand to gain?
他是我儿子!
He's my son!
这里是私人空间
It's private here.
我本来想阻止这件事发生
I tried to keep it from happening.
什么?什么意思?阻止什么发生?
What? What? From happening? What?
有个记者发现你联络过兰登书屋
A reporter found out that you spoke to someone at Random House
他们开始散播谣言 说你…
and they started to run with the rumor that you had...
你早就知道会发生这件事? - 说我们为了钱捏造整起绑♥架♥案
You knew that was gonna happen? - That we had faked the whole thing
然后有个朋友打给我
for money, and a friend called
说这消息可能要被报出来了
and told me it might, it might be coming.
那你为什么不告诉我?
Then why didn't you tell me?
因为我以为我能控制局面
Because I thought I had it under control.
我打电♥话♥给那个记者 想收买♥♥他
I called the reporter and tried to pay him off.
把这个报道压下来
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表