剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
Well, I'm up for the challenge.
好
Okay.
对 你真是个病态的受虐狂 珍妮
Yeah, you're a sick fucking masochist, Jenny.
没关系 - 不
It's okay. - Oh, no!
没关系…
It's okay, it's okay.
我们居然坐在这里笑 我儿子失踪了
Sitting here laughing, while my son is missing.
我算哪门子的母亲?
What kind of fucked-up mother am I?
不 这很正常 你只是个人
No. It's just human. You're human.
别说了 - 看着我
Stop. Look at me.
看着我!
Look at me!
你只是个人类
You're human.
她为什么要带走麦洛?
Why did she take Milo?
她为什么不带走…
Why couldn't she have taken--
对不起 我… - 没关系 我懂
I'm sorry, that's-- - It's okay. I understand.
一定是为了钱
It has to be money.
那怎么还没有赎金电♥话♥打来?
Then where's the ransom call?
今天早上警探来过家里
The detectives came over to the house this morning.
他们问了各式各样的问题
They asked all kinds of things
关于凯莉 还有她身边的人
about Carrie, about people in her life.
问她最后一次休假是哪天
They asked about her last day off.
是25号♥
It was the 25th.
我不知道她去哪里
I don't know where she was.
完全没头绪 我全都说了
No idea. I said everything.
25号♥?
The 25th?
对 那天是星期四 对吧?
Yeah, that's a Thursday, right?
三周前
请问星期六可以挂号♥吗?
Do you have any Saturday appointments at all?
好 我可以等 - 等一下
Yeah, I can wait. - Hold on!
你是吸血鬼吗? - 什么?
Are you a vampire? - What?
有牙齿的吸血鬼
A vampire, with the teeth.
我是海象 - 抱歉
I'm a walrus. - Oh, I'm sorry.
嘿 你知道购物中心蛋糕是什么吗?
Hey, do you know what a Mall Cake is?
购物中心卖♥♥的蛋糕?
Like a cake from a mall?
对 他说他生日想要那个
Yeah, he says he wants one for his birthday.
他说他吃过 那是他最爱的口味
He said he tasted it and it's his favorite flavor.
可是当我…
But when I...
当我请他描述味道时
when I asked him to describe what it tasted like
他说吃起来像绿色
he said, "It felt green."
好 所以我们的儿子是疯子
All right, so our son's nuts.
好 不…
Okay, yeah, no...
就约那个时间 他该去检查了
no. We'll take it, he's overdue.
谢谢 星期四
Thank you. Thursday.
12点30分 对 25号♥
12:30, yeah, the 25th.
你25号♥能带他去看牙医吗?
Can you take him to the dentist on the 25th?
安娜不行吗? - 不行
Can't Ana take him? - No.
他怕看牙医 要我们其中一人陪
He's afraid of the dentist. He wants one of us there.
他是要你陪
He wants you there.
彼得 我已经请太多假了
Peter, I've missed so much work.
拜托 你能不能…
Come on. Can you please just--
我25号♥要开会 抱歉
I've got a conference on the 25th. I'm sorry.
嘿 怎么了?
Hey! What's going on?
快点 爸爸 来追我呀 - 嘿 过来 等等
Come on, Daddy! Chase me! - Hey, come here! Hold on.
嘿…你跑得真快
Hey... hey! Oh, you're fast!
彼得厄文办公室?
Peter Irvine's office.
嗨 卡洛斯 我是玛丽莎
Hey, Carlos. It's Marissa.
嗨
Hi.
彼得现在跟警方在一起 他们在创建时间线
Peter's with the police right now and they're building a timeline.
他要我帮他查一下
He wanted me to get some information
关于他25号♥参加会议的信息
about a conference he attended on the 25th.
没问题 是上个月25号♥吗?
Oh, sure. The 25th of last month?
对
Yeah.
抱歉 但彼得 是不是搞错日期了?
I'm sorry, but is Peter confused about his dates?
为什么?
Why?
因为我现在就在看他的日程
Because I've got his calendar in front of me.
25号♥那天他没来上班
And on the 25th, he was just out of the office.
那天没有会议
There was no conference.
请勿
阻挡
贾西亚女士 昨晚你告诉我们
Ms. Garcia, last night
你从未和凯莉芬奇说过话
you told us that you'd never spoken to Carrie Finch.
连闲聊都没有吗?
Not even casually?
没有
No.
我们只会互相微笑 礼貌性的
We just smiled. Polite.
她总是跟雅各在一起
She was always with Jacob.
他喜欢攀爬 而她怕他摔下来
He likes to climb and she didn't want him to fall, so...
你能告诉我们你25号♥在哪里吗?
Can you tell us where you were on the 25th?
那天是星期四 大约两周前
It was a Thursday, about two weeks ago.
好
Yeah.
是 麦洛那天要去看牙医
Yes, Milo had a dentist's appointment.
但是玛丽莎带他去的
But Marissa took him.
所以我没有像平常一样去学校接他
So I didn't pick him up from school like I usually do.
但你后来下午 在家里有见到他们 对吗?
But you met them at the house later on that afternoon, is that right?
对 大约一点的时候
Yes, around 1:00.
那时麦洛还没从牙医那回来
Milo wasn't home from the dentist yet.
他们晚一点才回到家
They came home a bit later.
你一点到家时 还有别人在家吗?
Was anyone else home when you got there at 1:00?
有 彼得
Yes. Peter.
但后来他离开了
But then he left.
就在玛丽莎和麦洛回家前
Right before Marissa and Milo came home.
他有说他要去哪里吗? - 没有
Did he say where he was going? - No.
好了 贾西亚女士
All right, Ms. Garcia
我们目前问完了 但如果你…
we're done for now, but if you--
是在哪里攀爬?
Climbing where?
我昨晚去了主教学园
I was at Bishop's Academy last night.
那里有秋千、沙坑
And there was swings and a sandbox
还有几个管状的设施
and a couple of those tube things.
但雅各会从哪里摔下来?
But where would Jacob fall from?
伦巴底街那边有个游乐场
There's a playground on Lombard Street.
很多保姆会在孩子放学后
A lot of the nannies take their kids there
带他们去那里玩
to play after school gets out.
是那里吗? - 对 就是那里
Is that it? - Yes. That's the one.
附近还有几个更近的游乐场
There's a couple of playgrounds closer.
特意去伦巴底街有什么原因吗?
Is there a reason that you went to Lombard Street specifically?
那附近有一家奶昔店
There's a milkshake place nearby.
孩子们很喜欢
The kids love it.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey.
我们现在该上车了 但他想要你…
Hey, we're supposed to be in the car by now, but he wants you to do the--
对…来吧
Oh, yeah, yeah... here we go.
好 准备好了 我现在就做
Good, right, I'm gonna do it now.
嘿 如果这是婚外情
Hey, if it is an affair
而彼得厄文也参与了绑♥架♥
and Peter Irvine's in on the kidnapping
那就能解释为什么没接到赎金电♥话♥
it'd explain why there's no ransom call.
或只是还没接到 - 还没接到
Or yet. - Yet.
他要你再做一次 再一次
He wants you to do it again, again.
很好 因为我也想再做一次
Well, good, because I wanna do it again.
准备好了吗?开始了
Are you ready? Here we go.
你觉得他有可能绑♥架♥自己的小孩吗?
Do you think he's capable of kidnapping his own child?
让他经历这种事?
Like, putting him through that?
在我看来他是个很有爱的父亲
He seemed like a pretty loving father to me.
我不知道
I don't know.
有时我觉得人几乎什么事都做得出来
Sometimes I think we're capable of just about anything.
我敢说彼得厄文有能力隐瞒秘密
And I'm sure Peter Irvine's capable of keeping a secret.
我们就照小玛说的
Let's just do what Mar said
把不近人情的贴文都删掉 好吗?
and take down any unsympathetic posts, okay?
距离记者会还有大概20分钟
We've got about 20 minutes until the press conference.
我就知道你身体不舒服
I knew you were feeling sick.
好啦 你说对了 - 对吧
Fine. You were right. - Yeah.
我讨厌那些药 - 我也讨厌那些药
I hate the meds. - Man, I hate the meds too.
对 但我总因为吃药而惹人厌
Yeah, but I'm always a pain in the ass because of them.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你Instagram打开了? - 打开了
Do you have your Instagram up? - Yes, I do.
我自己有能力编辑我的版面
I'm capable of editing my own feed.
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表