剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
我不知道我儿子在哪里
I don't know where my son is.
我叫艾丝特
My name is Esther
我和你朋友在一起
and I'm here with your friend.
你有珍妮的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Now, do you have the right number for Jenny?
有 我可以再把家长联络名单发给她
Yeah, I mean, I can send her the parent contact list again.
另一位保姆去学校接麦洛了
Another nanny picked Milo up from school.
她叫凯莉芬奇
Her name's Carrie Finch.
她为另一个妈妈工作 珍妮卡明斯基
She works for another mom, Jenny Kaminski.
等等 所以她甚至不叫凯莉芬奇?
Hold on. So her real name isn't even Carrie Finch?
对 恐怕不是 她的驾照是假的
No, I'm afraid not. Her driver's license is fraudulent.
凯莉最近的行程有改变吗?
Any change in Carrie's schedule lately?
她两周前有请过一天假
She did ask for a day off, like two weeks ago.
他是柯林 我的好友兼合伙人
This is Colin, he's my best friend and business partner.
小玛 - 嗨
Mar. - Hi.
该死 是工作的事
Fuck. It's work.
是菲利普斯的帐户
It's the Phillips account and I don't have the bandwidth
我现在没空处理
to deal with it right now, so... - No, I'll...
不 我来处理菲利普斯的帐户
I'll handle the Phillips account.
谢谢 - 接下来呢?
Thank you. - So what's next?
记者会
Press conference.
我们可能会接到赎金电♥话♥
And we could get a ransom call.
厄文太太 你昨晚深夜 有联络出版社吗?
Ms. Irvine, did you contact a publishing house late last night?
你是否能用可能获得的收益
Couldn't the current debt of your firm be offset
来抵销你公♥司♥目前的债务呢?
by what you might stand to gain?
感谢各位前来
Thank you all for coming.
他是我儿子
He's my son!
我以为我都处理好了
I thought I had it under control.
我打给记者 想收买♥♥他
I called the reporter and tried to pay him off.
压下这则报道
You know, to kill the story.
我错了 对不起
I was wrong. I'm sorry.
我好爱你和麦洛
I love you and Milo so much.
有时我觉得自己快爆♥炸♥了
Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode.
我们发现凯莉芬奇的保姆车 被弃置在这里
We've found Carrie Finch's nanny car abandoned out here.
弗农丘陵在鸟不生蛋的地方
Vernon Hills is in the middle of nowhere.
你得请人去那种地方载你
It's the kind of place where someone has to pick you up.
凯莉芬奇不是单独行动
Carrie Finch isn't working alone.
贾西亚女士 你告诉我们 你从没跟凯莉芬奇说过话
Ms. Garcia, you told us that you'd never spoken to Carrie Finch.
她总是跟着雅各行动
No. She was always with Jacob.
他喜欢爬来爬去 她不希望他摔下来
He likes to climb, and she didn't want him to fall.
雅各会在哪里摔下来? - 游乐场
Where would Jacob fall from? - A playground.
很多保姆会带孩子去那里玩
A lot of nannies take their kids there to play.
附近有一间奶昔店
There's a milkshake place nearby.
孩子们都很喜欢
The kids love it.
雅各喝了购物中心奶昔 他是指麦芽奶昔
Jacob has "mall shakes." He means malted milkshakes.
我没纠正他 因为我觉得很可爱
I just didn't correct him because I thought it was cute.
但凯莉会买♥♥给他 - 在哪里买♥♥?
But Carrie would get them for him. - From where?
孩子们常去公园旁的一家店
From this place by the park that the kids go to.
叫阿莫麦芽奶昔
It's called Mo's Malted Milkshakes.
安娜的信♥用♥卡♥帐单
Ana's credit card statement.
我们给她用在麦洛身上
For the card we gave her to use with Milo.
在阿莫麦芽奶昔有消费纪录
Purchase at Mo's Malted Milkshakes.
安娜和凯莉是朋友
Ana and Carrie were friends.
他是我儿子!
He's my son!
记得我们练习过要怎么躲吗?
Remember how we practiced hiding?
嘿 警♥察♥找到安娜了吗? - 没有
Hey, have the police found Ana? - No.
没有 他们去她的公♥寓♥ 她不在
No, they went round to her apartment and she's not there.
她的车不见了
Her car is gone, and I keep calling her
他们一直打给她 她也没接
and she's not answering.
我要回家了 但如果你有任何需要就打给我
I'm gonna go home, but call me if you need anything.
谢谢 - 谢谢…珍妮
Thanks. - Thanks. Thanks, Jenny.
安娜骗了我们 - 对
Ana lied to us. - Yeah.
她每周二都会去奶昔店
She was at the milkshake place every Tuesday
跟凯莉一起买♥♥奶昔
buying milkshakes with Carrie.
她们怎么可能不认识?
How could they have not known each other?
她说谎
She lied.
为什么? - 我不知道
Why? - I don't know.
莉亚和布莱恩呢?
Where are Lia and Brian?
她带他回他家
She's taking him back to his place.
他吃了止痛药 所以有点头晕
He took a painkiller so he's a little dizzy.
我还相信她
I believed her.
我也是
I did, too.
嗨 - 安娜
Hi. - Ana.
我可以进去吗?
Can I come in?
进来吧
Come in.
要坐下吗?
Wanna have a seat?
m 20 0 b 14 0 10 4 10 10 l 10 41 b 10 47 14 51 20 51 l 30 51 l 30 61 l 40 51 l 188 51 b 194 51 198 47 198 41 l 198 10 b 198 4 194 0 188 0 l 20 0
安娜来了
我看到记者会了
I saw the press conference.
很遗憾大家这样看待你
I'm sorry that people think this of you.
我知道你绝对不会这么做 你爱麦洛
I know you would never do that. You love Milo.
对
Yeah.
我的确认识凯莉芬奇
I do know Carrie Finch.
很抱歉我之前什么都没说
I'm so sorry I didn't say anything before
但我怕我会惹上麻烦
but I was afraid I would get into trouble.
但我发誓我不知道麦洛在哪里
But I don't know where Milo is, I swear to you.
我发誓
I swear.
你对凯莉了解多少?
What can you tell us about Carrie?
我以为她人很好
She was nice, I thought.
所以你们有说过话?
So you talked?
好吧 你们聊了什么?
Okay. What did you... what did you talk about?
我们服务的家庭
The families that we work for,
他们是什么样的人 做什么工作、家里的规矩
what they're like, who does what. The rules in the house.
保姆们都聊这些
This is... what all the nannies talk about.
凯莉告诉我那个家的事 而我说了这个家的事
Carrie told me about her family, I talked about mine.
好 你跟她说了我们家的什么事?
Okay. What did you tell her about our family?
我说你们是很幸福的家庭 大家都很爱麦洛 还有…
That you're a very happy family. And that Milo is very loved. And...
安娜
Ana.
我们需要知道细节
We need to know the details.
我相信你们不只聊了这些
I'm sure you talked about more than that.
我…
I...
我说…
I said...
我告诉她麦洛住在一间很大的房♥子里
I told her that Milo lives in a very big house
你们的工作都跟别人的钱有关
and that you both work with people's money
而且有时候金额高达好几百万美元
and sometimes it's millions of dollars.
她也问到度假的事 - 好
She asked about vacations, too. - Okay.
例如你们出城时会去哪里
Like when you leave town and where you go
她问到屋子里有没有警报器
and she asked about the home. If there was an alarm.
天啊
Oh, my god.
好 凯莉对我们的钱很有兴趣
Okay. So Carrie was very interested in our money.
我以为那些都只是闲聊
I didn't know it meant anything.
她有问其他问题吗?
She asked any other questions?
她想知道麦洛喜欢吃什么食物 还有他的睡前的习惯
She wanted to know what kind of food Milo likes and his bedtime routine.
她想更了解他
She wanted to know more and more about him.
她想花时间陪他 多了解他
She liked to spend time with him, get to know him.
花时间陪他?怎么陪?
Spend time with him how, exactly?
是指她当保姆的时候吗?
Like, when she's working as a nanny?
像是放学后之类的?
Like, after school or something?
有一次 她当时没在上班
One time, it wasn't when she was working.
我们在城里见过一次面
We met in the city once.
什么时候? - 怎么了 安娜?
When was this? - What happened, Ana?
她跟别人一起来
She was with someone.
我当时没想太多
I didn't think about it at the time
但现在我认为她是想让他认识麦洛
but now I think that she wanted them to meet Milo.
是个男人
It was a man.
天啊
Oh, my god.
好… - 对不起
Okay. - I'm sorry.
好
I'm sorry. - Okay, okay.
警♥察♥来了
The police are here.
你报♥警♥了?
You called the police?
我会有麻烦的
I'll get in trouble.
你应该庆幸他们来了
You should be grateful that they're here.
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表