剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
你现在说你认识马拉松的那个人?
And now you're saying you know the man from the marathon?
前情提要
我当过他的寄养母亲一年多
I was his foster mother for a little over a year.
我最后听说他因为贩卖♥♥奥施康定被捕
Last I heard, he was arrested for selling OxyContin.
直到他出狱前一周
Not a single visitor until
才有一人来探监
a week before his release.
访客是凯洛琳芬奇
Visitor was Caroline Finch.
凯尔史密特现在是嫌犯
Kyle Smit is now a suspect.
你认为他可能使用暴♥力♥?
You think he could be violent?
我认为即使好人被逼急 也会做坏事
I think even good people can do bad things if they're pushed.
你有过赌博问题 我跟你一起做生意
You had a gambling problem. I went into business with you.
你很感激 - 我是很感激
You're so grateful. - I am grateful.
谢了 小子 - 布莱恩不是天生残障
Thanks, buddy. - Brian was not born disabled.
发生了一场意外 是莉亚的错
There was an accident, and it was Lia's fault.
莉亚的良心背负着这件事长大 - 好了吗?
Lia has grown up with that on her conscience. - Ready?
这件事塑造了现在的她 - 贱♥人♥
And it's shaped who she is as a person. - Bitch.
我需要你去做蠢事 这样我才有机会收拾残局
I need you to do stupid shit so that I can smooth everything over.
我需要你因止痛药而想吐
And I need you to feel nauseous from the pain meds
我才能忙着思考能怎么帮助你
so I can keep my mind busy thinking of what might help.
凯莉必须躲起来 因为她是名人
Carrie has to hide 'cause she's famous.
不能同时有两个名人 麦洛
You can't have two famous people, Milo.
这会是个问题
That would be a problem.
对 她有打扮 - 你好 我是玛丽安
Yeah, she was all done up. - Hi, I'm Maryanne.
这是她家吗? - 对
Is this her place? - Yeah.
我们发现一具尸体
We found a body.
案情是这样的
So here's where things stand with the case.
凯莉芬奇和凯尔史密特
Carrie Finch and Kyle Smit
在北沙丘租了一间湖边小屋
rented a lake house in North Dunes
看起来麦洛当时也和他们在一起
and it appears that Milo was with them.
租屋处现在空无一人
The rental's now empty.
我们还在进行鉴识搜索
We're still doing a forensic search.
他们使用的车辆被留在现场附近
And the vehicle that they were using was left near the scene.
屋里有麦洛受到妥善照顾的迹象
In the rental, there was evidence that Milo was being well cared for.
有符合他年龄的食物、更换的衣物
Age-appropriate food. Changes of clothing.
但我们也在租屋旁的湖里
But, we also found the body of an adult male in the lake
发现一具成年男性的尸体
adjacent to the rental property.
我们尚未正式确认身份
We haven't done a formal identification
但初步判定是凯尔史密特
but it appears to be Kyle Smit.
天啊
Oh, my god.
等等 所以现在凯莉独自带着麦洛?
Wait, so... so now it's just Carrie who has Milo?
我们还不能确定
We don't know for sure.
你知道他们现在开什么车吗?
Do you know what car they're in now?
不知道 - 好 所以什么都不知道?
I'm afraid not. - Okay, so you don't know anything?
对 其实我们现在有的信息
Yeah, actually, we have less information now
比之前还少
than we did before.
至少之前你们知道要找哪种车
At least before, you knew what kind of car--
凯尔史密特是怎么死的?
How did Kyle Smit die?
看起来是后脑勺中枪
It appears to be a gunshot wound to the back of the head.
天啊
Holy fuck.
所以凯莉有枪?
So Carrie's got a gun then, right?
对吧?因为这是新信息
'Cause that's new information.
这绝对是全新的信息
Like, that's definitely brand-new information.
所以她…她处决了他?
So she...Well, she executed him?
我们在租屋里找到一样东西
I found an item in the rental,
我认出来了
and I recognize...
这是麦洛的吗?
Is this Milo's?
那是奇普先生
That's...
天啊 奇普先生
That's Mr. Chips. - Oh, my god. Mr. Chips.
他那天上学时有带着它吗?
Was it with him when he went to school?
放在书包里之类的?
Was it in his backpack, maybe?
没有
No.
凯莉不知怎地拿到了
Carrie got a hold of it somehow.
不是她拿的 就是有人给了她
Either she took it or someone gave it to him.
你们谁还记得 上次看到这玩偶是什么时候?
Can any of you tell me when's the last time you saw this?
复活节周末
Easter weekend.
但复活节是在你们 雇用保姆之前 对吧?
But Easter was before you hired the nanny, correct?
没错 那时我们连安娜都不认识
Yes. Yeah, that's right. I mean, that's before we'd even met Ana.
如果凯莉在那个复活节拿到奇普先生
If Carrie got a hold of Mr. Chips that Easter, then...
那一切就不一样了
that changes everything.
这表示凯莉在替 珍妮卡明斯基工作之前
It means that Carrie was...was interested in Milo before she started working
就对麦洛生成兴趣了
with Jenny Kaminski.
这表示她通过别的途径认识了麦洛
Which means that she met Milo...some other way,
通过别人
through someone else.
好 你们能带我回顾那个周末吗?
Okay. Can... can you walk me through that weekend?
好 那是临时决定的旅行
Yeah. It was a last-minute trip.
我们去了南边几小时车程外的牧场
It was a getaway to a ranch a couple hours south of here.
我们周五晚上抵达
We got there Friday night.
奇普先生在周六下午不见
Mr. Chips goes missing Saturday afternoon.
麦洛哭得撕心裂肺 他非常难过
I mean, Milo just cried his eyes out. He was distraught.
我们找了好几个小时
We searched for hours.
你们百分之百确定 麦洛有带那玩偶去牧场?
And you're 100% sure Milo brought it to the ranch?
对 - 我帮麦洛打开他的行李
Yeah. - I helped Milo unpack his bag.
我记得周五晚上 还亲手把奇普先生放进他床上
I remember tucking Mr. Chips into Milo's bed on Friday night.
我们能确认时间吗?
Can we pinpoint a time?
早上它还在吗?
Was he there in the morning?
这里
There.
好 所以它周六早上还在 - 对
Okay, so he was there Saturday morning. -Yeah.
好 可以告诉我下午的事吗?
Okay. Can you talk me through the afternoon?
你们有进城吗?去买♥♥东西?
Did you go into town? Grocery shopping?
麦洛可能把玩偶忘在店里了
Milo could have forgotten him at a store.
我们的食材是送来的
We had groceries delivered.
那也许送货员… - 不 不可能
Maybe the delivery person... - No, no, you don't...
那些食材在我们抵达前就已经送到了
The groceries were already at the house when we got there.
我后来进城买♥♥果汁
I went into town later...for juice, um...
因为他们弄错订单 所以果汁不够
They screwed up the order so there just... there wasn't enough.
但那是奇普先生消失 我们找了好几小时后的事了 所以…
But that was hours after Mr. Chips had disappeared and we'd been searching, so...
好 那清洁服务呢?
Okay. What about maid service
或是牧场的维修人员?
or repairs of the ranch?
诸如此类的事? - 没有
Things like that? - Um... no.
那凯莉怎么会拿到奇普先生?
How could Carrie have gotten a hold of Mr. Chips? It...
完全说不通
it doesn't make any sense.
一定是有人把它给了凯莉
Someone had to have given him to Carrie.
也许是无意的 也许是故意的
Maybe by accident, maybe on purpose.
这也太夸张了吧
Ah, that just seems so extreme.
不然还有什么解释?
Well, what other explanation is there?
我不知道 但一定有别的可能
I don't know, but there has to be something.
我需要牧场所有人的名单
I'm gonna need the name of everyone who was at the ranch.
所有那个周末来访的朋友
Any friend that visited that weekend
可能和凯莉芬奇有关联的人
could have a connection to Carrie Finch.
你不明白
You don't understand.
牧场没有其他访客
There was no one else that visited the ranch.
只有我们五个人
It was just the five of us.
只有这间房♥间里的人
It was just the people in this room.
都是她的错
第一季第五集
你们觉得警探会回来吗?
Do you think the detective will come back?
会 当然会回来
Yeah, of course he's gonna come back.
他认为我们有人认识凯莉
He thinks one of us knows Carrie.
但那太疯狂了 - 他不知道
But that's insane. -He doesn't know that.
这里没有人认识凯莉
No one here knows Carrie.
那她怎么会拿到奇普先生?
Then how did she get Mr. Chips, huh?
一定有合乎逻辑的解释
There has to be a logical explanation, but I just...
但我就是想不出来 说不通
I don't see it. It doesn't make sense.
那我们就让它说得通 好吗?
Then let's make it make sense. Yeah?
我们好好谈谈
Let's talk it through.
如果这里没人把奇普先生给凯莉
If no one here gave Mr. Chips to Carrie
那她就是用其他方式得到的
then she got him some other way.
什么方式?
How?
牧场那里有警报系统对吧?
There... there is an alarm at the ranch house, right?
有 我记得 - 对 那晚是我设置的
There was, I remember. - Yeah, I set it that night.
我很确定
I'm sure of that.
那是何时解除的?
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表