剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
One thing.
艾丝特是凯尔生命中
Esther was the only person
唯一一位对他好的人
in Kyle's life to ever be kind to him.
如果凯尔确实涉及你儿子的绑♥架♥案
And if Kyle is involved in your son's kidnapping...
他知道你会经历人生中最糟糕的一天
he knew you were gonna have the worst day of your life.
于是让你去找他所认识最有爱心的人
And he sent you to the most loving person he knew.
别忽略这一点
That's not nothing.
杰克森 - 你好
Hey, Jackson. - Hey!
你好
Hey.
山姆今天很乖 真的
Sam was such a blessing today. Really.
很高兴听到你这么说
Oh, I'm glad to hear that.
我们一整天都人手不足
We've been short-staffed all day
有几个孩子也碰上一点麻烦
and a few of the other kids were struggling a bit.
我原本以为得打给你或你太太
I was sure I was going to have to call you or your wife.
但山姆的表现让我们轻松许多
But then, Sam, he came through for us.
山姆大哥
Sam the man.
他坐在一旁玩拼图玩了整整两小时
He's been over there doing his puzzle for the last two hours.
两小时?
Two hours? Wow.
他是很乖的男孩 很高兴他加入我们
He is a sweet boy. I love having him here with us.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
山姆大哥
Sam the man!
听说你今天表现很棒
Hey, I heard you were pretty great today.
对 - 我可以抱抱吗?
Yeah! - Can I get a hug?
再抱一次
One more hug, one more hug.
是蜻蜓
It's a dragonfly!
来
Here.
你知道规矩吧?
You know the deal, okay?
不要告诉妈咪 - 别告诉妈咪
No Mommy. - Don't tell Mommy.
好
Yeah!
谢谢你 山姆
Thank you, Sammy!
怎么样? - 好吃
How is it? - Good.
好吃吗?
Good?
好 吐出来
Okay, spit.
出去
Now get out of here.
泰诺
止痛药
证物室
晚上 9:33
与 里克·圣·马克斯(SMS MMS)发短♥信♥
搞定了
对
Yeah.
公布马拉松男的照片 是正确的决定
You made the right call releasing the picture of our marathon man.
我们先是知道他的名字 现在我们找到最大的线索了
First, we got his name. Now we've got our biggest lead yet.
我马上过去
On my way.
E星
湖畔
我不确定新闻上的照片是不是他
So I wasn't sure if it was him from the picture on the news.
但你提到你们在找哪种车
But when you said what kind of car you were looking for...
我就回头查看我们的监控摄像头
I went back and checked our cameras.
那是你们要找的人吗?
That the guy you want?
是的
It is.
他有进来付钱吗?
Did he come inside to pay for anything?
有 但我们没有那些录像 今天已经覆盖重录了 抱歉
Yeah, but we don't have those tapes. Re-recorded today, sorry.
能描述一下他这个人吗?
What can you tell us about him?
他只买♥♥了一些奶酪通心粉
Just that he bought some mac and cheese.
还有别的吗? - 没有
Anything else? - No.
我们需要那段录像副本
We're gonna need a copy of that.
哪种奶酪通心粉?
What kind of mac and cheese?
有一种是用微波炉
Well, there's the kind that you make in a microwave
另一种需要炉台
and the other, you need a stove.
他买♥♥了哪一种?
Which one did he buy?
很多廉价酒店和汽车旅馆都有微波炉
A lot of shitty hotels and motels have microwaves.
不是在房♥间里 就是在前台
Either in the room or at the front desk.
但这种地方不会有炉台
But none of them have stoves.
凯尔史密特买♥♥了 必须用炉台煮的奶酪通心粉
Kyle Smit bought mac and cheese that had to be made on the stove.
他们在这附近肯定有房♥子
They've gotta have a house around here somewhere.
对 一定就在这附近
Yeah, and it'd have to be somewhere close to here.
他们不会为了一点食物
They wouldn't risk driving a long distance
冒险开这么远
not just for some food.
那边有好几间
There's a bunch of little lake house rentals
出租湖畔小屋
right over there.
这里是距离最近的杂货店
This is the closest place to buy groceries.
她年纪确实跟绑匪差不多
Well, I mean, sure she's about the same age as the kidnapper
但我觉得她们长得不像
but they don't look alike, I don't think.
她的头发又黑又长 而且…
Her hair was darker and long and...
对 她还化了妆
Yeah, she was all done up with make-up.
这是你家吗? - 对
Is this her place? - Yeah.
想要的话 我可以带你们进去看看
I mean, I'll show you, if you like.
但她真的已经不在了
But she's gone for sure.
所以她有跟你退房♥?
So, she checked out?
她不需要退房♥ 她是事前付清
She didn't have to. She paid in advance.
这边请
It's just in here.
奶奶
Granny.
奶奶一定是在开派对
Granny must be having a party.
希望他们抽烟时小心一点
I hope they are careful with their cigarettes.
来了
Here it comes!
奶奶
Granny! - Granny!
奶奶你好 你今天很累吗?
Hi, Granny, have you had a long day?
打给鉴证组
Call forensics.
亲爱的 抱歉晚回了 我…
Hey, honey. Sorry, this is taking a while, I--
你看过邮箱了吗?亲爱的?
Have you checked your e-mail? Honey?
没有 - 他录取了
No, no. - He... he got in.
山姆被圣马克录取了
Sam's got into St. Marks.
真的吗? - 真的 真的成真了
Oh, really? - Really! It's happened!
不知道怎么可能是真的 但真的成真了 我不能…
I don't know how it happened, but it happened and I can't...
我真的…我好开心
I can't even... I'm so happy!
但我为其他家长感到好内疚
But I.. I feel so guilty for all those other parents.
他们肯定超难过
They'll be devastated.
那些人我们都认识…
I mean, these are... these are people we know...
我们发现一具尸体
We found a body.
我…我再打给你
Honey, I... I'll call you back.
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表