剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
来吧…好
Roar! - Come on. All right.
我不知道该怎么处理这种事 你知道吗?
I just don't know how to do this kind of thing, you know?
你在处理了啊
Well, you are doing it.
不 但是…
No, but, like...
这是大人的事 小玛
this is like...this is like adult stuff, Mar.
这是大事 - 你做得很好
It's a big deal. -You're doing great.
天啊
Oh, god.
我想我只是从来不觉得…
I guess I just... I've never felt...
自己已经完全长大了 你知道吗?
a hundred percent like a grown-up, you know?
真可悲
It's pathetic.
对 这不是你的错
Yeah. Well...it's not your fault.
小麦洛熊
Milo bear!
我们去打开电视吧
Let's go turn on the boob tube.
警♥察♥打来了
The police called.
乔瑟芬墨菲的死因是他人自卫
Josephine Murphy was killed in self-defense.
不会有进一步调查
No further investigation.
他们不知道意外当时发生了什么事
They have no idea. what happened at the accident.
结束了 小玛
It's over, Mar.
一切可以回到从前了
Things can go back to how they were.
我什么时候能回去上学?
When do I go back to school?
我不知道 亲爱的
Well, I don't know, sweetheart.
但你不觉得有点太快了吗?
But don't you think it's a little soon, still?
我好无聊 - 无聊?
I'm bored. -Bored?
什么? - 爸爸 陪我玩
What? -Daddy, play with me.
我马上就来 好吗 孩子? 我马上回来
I will in just a minute. Okay, kiddo? I'll be right back.
嘿 我觉得他该回学校了
Hey, I think it's probably time for him to go back to school.
我还是不敢让他离开我的视线
I'm still scared to let him out of my sight.
我知道 但我们终究得向前看
I know, but we gotta move on eventually.
好吗? - 爸爸 我做好了
Okay? -Daddy, I did it.
好厉害 亲爱的 - 那样…好
That's great, sweetheart. - That's... okay.
你要找我帮忙 好吗? 你要请爸爸帮你用剪刀
You need me for that, okay? You need Daddy for the scissors.
你要找爸爸帮忙 - 但我做得到
You need Daddy. - But I can do it.
你要找爸爸帮忙
You need Daddy.
别跑走 不要从我身边跑开
Don't run away. Do not run away from me.
嘿 不要从我身边跑开 麦洛
Hey! Do not run away from me!
麦洛 不要从我身边跑开
Milo. Milo! Hey! Do not run away from me.
你不准从我身边跑开
You are not allowed to run away from me.
为什么不行? - 因为你是我的
Why not? - Because you...are mine.
他是我的
He's mine.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
放我下来 - 我们去外面
Put me down! -Outside, let's go.
对
Yeah.
艾丝特
家里还好吗?
All okay at home?
对 还好
Yeah, actually, it is.
我换了新保姆
Got a new nanny.
玛丽莎厄文
我要见你
来吧 小家伙
Come on, buddy.
天啊 - 对
Jesus Christ. - Yeah.
我需要消化一下
I need a minute.
该死 - 对
Fuck. - Yeah.
你打算怎么办? - 我不知道
What are you gonna do?
我不知道 因为我不能…
I don't know. I don't know. Because I can't...
我不能报♥警♥
I can't go to the police.
我不能 因为…
I can't, because...
我得告诉他们麦洛不是我儿子
I will have to tell them that Milo isn't my son.
不 他是你儿子
No. No, he is your son.
就基因来说… - 去他的基因
Well, biologically-- - Fuck biology.
你养大那个孩子 你爱那个孩子
You've raised that child. You've loved that child.
他爱你 他是你的儿子
He loves you. He's your son.
任何会导致麦洛从被带走的情况 都不该纳入考量
Any scenario that involves Milo being taken away from you isn't an option.
不能报♥警♥
There's no going to the police.
这件事只有你知我知
I mean, this... this stays between you and me.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
因为我不知道 要怎么继续维持这段婚姻
Because I don't know how I can stay married to him
明知道他的所作所为
knowing... knowing what he's done.
但是我…
But I...
知道他有办法做出这些事 我也不敢跟他离婚
I don't know how I can divorce him knowing what he could do.
我被困住了
I'm stuck.
还剩下什么选项?
So what's left?
第22天
谢谢你愿意帮忙 这感觉有点多此一举
Thanks for doing this. It feels unnecessary
但新学校要求提供 最新的诊断报告 所以…
but the new school wants an updated diagnosis, so...
小事一桩
Oh, no problem.
我们常在孩子转学时遇到这种情况
We see this a lot when kids switch schools.
对了 恭喜你 圣马可对山姆来说是个好地方
And congrats, by the way. Saint Mark's is a great place for Sam.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 其中一个问题说
Here, one of the questions says
你的孩子听到某些声音时
"Does your child see shapes or patterns
会看到特定型状或图案吗?
when hearing certain sounds?"
那是什么意思?
What is that about?
对 这个表格非常详尽
Oh, yeah. This form is very thorough.
它涵盖了整个神经多样性谱系
It goes over the whole neurodivergent spectrum.
有些人的感官会生成交错
Some people have a crossover of their senses
像是听到某个字
so you hear a certain word
会让他们尝到某种食物的味道
but it makes you taste a food, for example.
或是他们把颜色 和抽象概念联想在一起
Or they associate colors with abstract concepts
例如艾力克斯是红色
like the name "Alex" is the color red
或是某些字母有对应颜色
or certain letters are certain colors,
诸如此类的
stuff like that.
麦洛在颜色的运用上很有创意
Milo's really creative with his colors.
但这是很罕见的现象
But it's a very rare phenomenon.
这现象叫什么?
What is it called?
玩得开心点 麦洛
Have a great time, Milo.
你要跟雅各玩吗? - 要
You gonna play with Jacob? -Yeah!
谢了 珍妮
Thanks, Jenny.
再见 - 再见 妈妈
Bye, Mommy.
警告: 勿超出此线
危险
对 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
太好了
Perfect.
嘿
Hey,
我知道今天是个悲伤的日子
I know it's a sad day.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
对 我…
Yeah. I...
我只想全抛在脑后
I just want it behind me.
我一直在想…你说得对
And I've been thinking, and...you're right.
我们得向前看
We need to move on.
好
Okay.
谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Oh, thank you for calling me back.
你记得乔瑟芬墨菲吗? - 我记得乔希
Do you remember Josephine Murphy? -Yes, I remember Josie.
我是她高中的辅♥导♥员
I was her guidance counselor in high school.
她常被叫来我的办公室
She was sent to my office a lot.
对 我看得出来
No, yeah, I can see that.
你能告诉我为什么吗?
Can you help me understand why?
她在课堂上会突然不知所措
She'd get overwhelmed in the classroom.
她告诉我 词汇、味道和颜色
She told me that words and tastes and colors
会在她脑中混成一团
would get all mixed up in her head.
这似乎让她很苦恼 说实话
It seemed to really distress her.
我从未完全理解她的状况是什么
And the truth is, I never fully understood what was going on.
她爸妈没带她去看过医生
Her parents never took her to a doctor
但这听起来像是神经方面的问题
but it sounded like something neurological.
对 那叫做联觉
Yeah, it's called synesthesia.
非常罕见
And it's really rare.
那是天生的吗?
Oh, is it something you're born with?
对
Yeah.
通常是遗传来的
Usually, you inherit it.
鹰嘴豆泥配饼干
说吧
Go ahead and say it.
这个嘛…
Well...
你过去几天都用拐杖
You're using your crutch the last few days.
我知道
I know.
现在你坐在轮椅上
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表