剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表
I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it.
你知道什么会让我想吐吗?
You know what makes me nauseous?
男厕里的香草口味电子烟
Vanilla-flavored vape smoke in the boys' bathroom.
你还在学校吗?还没离开?
Are you still at school? You haven't left yet?
我没有迟到
Well, I'm not late.
马上就可以到
It takes like two minutes to get there.
"你每次都这么说"
You always say that.
某件事只需要两分钟时间
That something takes like two minutes to do
但你的意思只是不用太久
but what you mean is that it doesn't take long.
没错 但学校到
Exactly. - But it doesn't take two minutes
莎拉拉森家不只两分钟 大概要15分
to get to Sarah Larsen's from school. It takes like 15.
这重要吗?
What does it matter?
"重要 因为玩伴聚会 是给我们方便"
It matters because playdates really help us out.
准时接小孩很重要
And being on time for pick-up is a big deal.
"亲爱的 全世界就你在意这些小细节"
Honey, no one obsesses over the little details like you.
不用担心我 - "但细节很重要"
I'm totally fine. - But the details matter.
"他们学期初就讨论过了"
They went over all this at the start of the school year.
"我们都同意…" - 好吧 你说的对
And we all agreed-- - Okay, okay, you're right.
对不起 我在路上了
I'm sorry, I'm heading there right now.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
珍妮 - 莎拉
Hi, Jenny. - Hi, Sarah.
我工作走不开 但瑞奇过去了
I'm stuck at work, but Richie's on his way.
他只会晚个几分钟
He's just gonna be a couple minutes late.
孩子们在看电视
Oh, the boys are watching TV
我通常不会开电视给他们看
which I wouldn't usually put on during a playdate
但我真的得帮最小的孩子洗澡
but I really had to get my youngest one going in the bath.
"我知道 真的很抱歉"
I know. I'm really sorry.
我的募款活动
You know, and I still have a ton of work to do
还有很多事要忙
on the fundraiser.
现在还缺志愿者
Still looking for volunteers.
他再过几分钟就到了
Well, he-- he's just a few minutes away.
那就好
Well, yeah, that's good.
"孩子们玩得很开心"
The boys had a really nice time.
莎拉 很快说一下
Sarah, Sarah, real quick, by the way
玛丽莎厄文 今天打了一通超奇怪的电♥话♥给我
I got the strangest phone call from Marissa Irvine today.
她以为麦洛在我家?
She thought that Milo was at my house.
我知道 她也有打来 跟我要你的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, I know! She called me too. She wanted your number.
她说你安排了玩伴聚会?
She said that you arranged a playdate?
对 但我没有
Yeah, but I didn't.
你知道一切都还好吗? 他们的问题解决了没?
Do you know if everything's okay? Have they figured it out?
"我不知道 但她后来又有打来"
I don't know, but she called again later.
她想知道我有没有在接送区看到麦洛
She wanted to know if I had seen Milo at pick-up.
他们甚至不知道他跟谁回家
So they don't even know who he went home with.
天啊 她一定很担心 真希望只是误会一场
God, she must be so worried. I really hope it's just a mix-up.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
那保姆听起来
I mean, it does sound a bit
是挺可疑吧?
like, shady with the nanny, doesn't it?
小孩在她出城的同一天失踪?
You know, like child goes missing on the same day she leaves town?
我懂 你想当职业女性
I mean, I get it, you know, if you're gonna work
"就需要有人帮忙带孩子 但…"
you'll need help raising your kids. But--
是啊 如果你有任何消息 可以跟我说一声吗?
Yeah, well, if you hear anything, can you let me know?
我只是担心玛丽莎和麦洛
I'm just worried for Marissa and for Milo.
好 当然
Yeah, of course.
只是你可能已经想过这件事 但…
Hey, and you've probably thought about it already, but--
"什么事?"
What?
如果麦洛厄文真的被人带走
Well, if someone did take Milo Irvine
他们为什么要假装是你?
why would they pretend to be you?
好的 这是本学年的行程表
Okay. This is the itinerary for the school year.
请保留一份
Please take a copy
两个月前
传给大家
and hand it 'round.
来 给你
Here we go. Oh, here you are.
好的 欢迎新手爸妈
Okay. So, welcome, welcome first-time moms and dads.
你们的孩子今年会非常开心
Your little ones are gonna have such a great year.
我们来看行事历
Okay, let's have a look through the calendar.
特殊活动都以一颗星标记
So all of these special events are marked with a star.
大部分都需要为孩子准备服装或道具
Most of them will require costumes or props for the kids
但我们会事先告知
but we're letting you know in advance
所以准备时间应该会相当充分
so there should be plenty of time to prepare.
好 请看
Okay, so take a look.
怀旧星期四?
"Throwback Thursday"?
请先自我介绍
Can you introduce yourself?
大家应该好好认识彼此
We should really get to know one another.
好的 我是玛丽莎厄文 大家好
Yeah. Marissa Irvine. Hi.
你好 怀旧星期四是今年的新活动
Hi. Yes, so Throwback Thursdays are new this year.
超可爱 1980年代主题
Super cute. '80s theme.
稍微卖♥♥弄情怀
Just like a bit of nostalgia.
为谁卖♥♥弄情怀?
For who?
我不太懂你的意思
Is-- I don't quite know what you're trying to say.
这些孩子是2019年出生的
Just that these kids were born in 2019.
很好
Great.
还有其他问题吗?我们能谈谈玩伴聚会吗?
Any other questions or can we talk about playdates?
别烦我了
Stop fucking annoying me.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我的英文不太好
My English is not so good.
他家人已经认识我了
The family, they know me already--
这是学校要求的 不能有任何疏漏
It's for the school. They have to cover their bases.
要一起写吗?
Shall we do it together?
真的吗? - 当然 你愿意的话
Really? - Yeah, if that's--
当然好 谢谢
Okay, yeah, thanks.
你照顾的是谁?
Which one is yours?
麦洛厄文
Milo. Irvine.
他很可爱
He's a sweet one.
没错
He is.
他很完美
He's perfect.
你和保姆安娜
You and the nanny, Ana.
最近有起争执吗?
Did you have any kind of disagreement recently?
没有 我们相处融洽 她和麦洛处得很好 我…
No. No. I-- We all get along. She's great with Milo. I--
你父母呢?他们住附近?
How about your parents? Do they live nearby?
您好 我是安娜贾西亚
Hi. You've reached Ana Garcia.
请留言 该死 没有
Please leave a message. - Damn it.
我爸一直都没在我们的生活圈里
No. My dad was never in the picture.
我妈不常联络
My mom, we don't... we don't really talk.
我上次听说她在葡萄牙
She-- Last I heard, she was in Portugal
但现在很难说
but that could have changed.
她不会带走麦洛 她会觉得太麻烦
She wouldn't have taken Milo. It would have been too much effort.
了解 - 你也住在这里?
I see. - And you live on the premises?
他是我兄弟 他住客房♥
He's my brother. Lives in the guest house.
你说你有个姐妹 她也住这儿?
You said you have a sister. Does she stay here, too?
不 她住城里 正在路上
No, she lives in the city. She's on her way now.
我觉得我们一直在闲聊
I feel like we're just talking.
现在究竟是怎么一回事?
Look, what... what's happening?
阿卡拉斯警探是你儿子案件的主办
Detective Alcaras has been assigned to your son's case.
他去老师家找人
He's headed to the teacher's address
因为威廉斯先生一直没接手♥机♥
because Mr. Williams isn't answering his cell phone.
那是目前最好的下一步
That is the best next step we can be taking.
我真的需要你向我保证
Just... I really need you to promise me
你们会想尽办法
you're doing everything that you can
带他回家 拜托
to bring him home. Please!
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我甚至不记得 今天早上有没有告诉他我爱他
I don't even remember if I told him I love him this morning.
谁发短♥信♥给你?
Who is texting you?
诊所
The clinic.
小玛 - 你好 - 小玛
Mar. Hey. Oh, Mar. - Hi.
谢谢你过来 - 不会
Thanks for coming. - Yeah.
你好 - 兄弟
Hey. - Hey, man.
抱歉 是我的…抱歉
Sorry, sorry, it's my...
是工作
Sorry, it's work.
剧集 | 都是她的错(2025) | 导航列表