剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
上面说就是这里 黑色香蕉熊
It says this is it. Black Banana Bears.
我们可以给男生们发信息 看看他们在不在
We could text the boys, see if they're here.
这边
This way.
这样太不真实了 也许我们该回去
This is unreal. Maybe we should go back.
进去以后就没事了
We'll be fine once we go in.
喝几杯椰林飘香
Knock back a few piña coladas.
皮普 这可是狂欢派对 他们不会有椰林飘香的
Pip, it's a rave. They're not gonna have piña coladas.
爸说没有椰林飘香的派对 不算是派对
Dad says a party's never a party without piña coladas.
准备好了吗
Ready?
上吧 小妞们
Let's do this, bitches.
走了
Come on.
这里就像但丁的地狱
It's like Dante's Inferno.
我们什么时候能走 现在还不行
When can we leave? Not yet.
我想要激♥情♥海岸 但他们只有伏特加和橙汁
I tried to do a Sex on the Beach, but they only had vodka and orange,
所以 就是只有海岸
so it's mainly just... beach.
我们去找那些男生吧 好
Let's go find the boys. Oh, yeah.
嗯
Yep.
嘿
Hey...
搞什么
What the hell?
我觉得这是个性♥爱♥游戏
I think it's a sex game.
卡拉·沃德
Cara Ward.
没想到你会来这种场合
Didn't know this was your scene.
一般来说 不会
It's not... usually.
来跳舞吧
Come and dance.
嘿 姑娘们 要玩不
Hey, girls. Wanna play?
真恶心
Disgusting.
不用了
I don't think so.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
就是这样 他完事儿了
Yeah, that's it. He's done.
来吧 我会帮你的
Come on. I'll wingwoman you.
中了
Score.
你不想去的话 可以不用去
You don't have to go if you don't want to.
就只有五分钟哈
Only five minutes though, yeah?
嗯 定个闹钟
Yeah, put a timer on.
没事 我去
It's fine. I'll go.
我们就只聊聊 好吗
We just... talk?
游戏的目的可不是聊天
The point of the game isn't to talk.
我太清醒了 我得找点东西让自己嗨起来
I'm way too sober. I need something to get me going.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
安特拿了我的K粉 你想要的话我去拿
Ant's got my Special K. I could go get it if you want.
我不喜欢那个
Oof, not for me.
给我搞点不一样的
Makes me feel too special.
上次灾难派对 我从毒贩那儿搞了点疯磨菇
Last Calamity, I got these mad shrooms off my dealer.
嗨得昏天黑地的
Shit got so fucked up.
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
你的毒贩 你为什么想见我的毒贩
Your dealer. Why do you want to see my dealer?
无意冒犯 但你不像是会吸的那种人
No offence, but you don't seem like the type.
我整个学业生涯都
Mmm... I suppose I've spent my whole school career
专心学习和考大学
focused on work and getting into uni.
现在 我只想放松一下
Now I just want to... let loose.
狂野一点
Go a bit wild.
狂野 听起来不错
Wild sounds fun.
我帮你搞定
I'll sort you out.
我们去哪儿 见豪伊
Where are we going? To meet Howie.
在里面
In there.
你不一起吗 不了 我在这里等
Aren't you coming? Nah, I'll wait.
小心哈 小心什么
Careful, yeah? Of what?
什么事
Yeah?
你好
Hi.
我是迪伦朋友
I'm a friend of Dylan's.
那混♥蛋♥欠我60英镑
That prick owes me 60 quid.
我可以还你
I could pay you back.
我有三个问题想问你
I've got three questions for you.
每个问题20镑
Twenty pounds per question.
好
All right.
你好
Hi.
嗨 不好意思 借过
Hi. Sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me.
安迪·贝尔以前是不是帮你贩毒
Is it true Andie Bell used to deal drugs for you?
是
Yeah.
卖♥♥哪种毒品
What kind?
大♥麻♥ 氯♥胺♥酮♥(K粉)氟硝西洋(安♥定♥片♥)
Weed. Ket. Rohypnol.
还有点摇♥头♥丸♥
Bit of mandy.
安♥定♥片♥
Rohypnol?
那不是约会强♥奸♥药吗
Isn't that a date rape drug?
氯♥胺♥酮♥是马用镇定剂 人们为了兴奋 什么都愿意吃
Ketamine's a horse tranquilliser. People'll take anything for a buzz.
我喜欢安迪
I liked Andie.
她挺酷
She was cool.
安迪是个完美的诱饵
Andie was the perfect decoy...
但后来就不行了
till she wasn't.
为什么
Why?
你知道我这疤是怎么来的吗
Do you know where I got this?
贝尔马什
Belmarsh.
有个家伙跟我过不去
Some bloke took against me.
把水壶装满糖
Filled a kettle with sugar,
煮沸后扔到了我脸上
boiled it, threw it in my face.
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
瞧你那表情 我从没去过贝尔马什
Your face. Never been to Belmarsh.
对 是啊 当然没有
Yeah. No, of course not.
不 是我哥弄的 那个脑残
No, my brother did it. The wreckhead.
人们看到我这样的人 会往最坏的方面想
Man who looks like me, people assume the worst.
而安迪这样的金发女 把毒品藏在玩具兔里
A golden girl like Andie who kept her stash in a toy bunny?
谁都不会怀疑她
No one suspected her.
警方从未找到她的一次性手♥机♥
They never found her burner phone,
也从未找到我
never found me.
只剩最后一个问题 好好利用
One more question. Choose wisely.
2019年4月19日 你在哪里
Where were you on the 19th of April 2019?
你是在指控我谋杀吗 不是
Are you accusing me of something? No.
听起来就是
Sounds like you are.
真的不是
Honestly not.
你觉得一个贩毒的人 一定会谋杀少女吗
You think 'cause I deal drugs I go around murdering teenage girls?
不 我没有
No! No, I didn't.
如果我真的做过呢
What if I do?
豪仔 别吓她
Howie, leave her alone.
你好 你怎么了
Hello. What's the matter?
豪伊
Howie...
嘿 嘿 你现在安全了
Hey, hey, hey... you're safe now.
知道吗 你害怕时还挺可爱
You know, you actually look cute when you're scared.
过来 住手
Come here. Stop.
迪伦 不要
Dylan, no!
你不是说想放松一下么 停下
You said you wanted to loosen up. Stop... Stop!
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
好吧 你这个小变♥态♥
All right, you little creep.
滚开
Piss off.
扫兴鬼
Cockblocker.
你没事吧
You good?
来 我送你回去
Come on, I'll walk you back.
你能找到你的朋友吗 嗯
Are you okay to find your friends? Mm.
你要小心 这种派对上会出很多烂事
Watch out, yeah? Bad shit can happen at these parties.
烂事
Bad shit?
看好你的酒
Just keep an eye on your drink.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 这么晚打来 我以为你还在外面的派对呢
Sorry, it's late. I thought you might still be out partying.
没 我现在在家
No, I'm home now.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在想 要是我走地下墓穴的话
Well, I'm thinking if I go via the catacombs,
肯定会被僵尸吃掉
I'm definitely gonna get eaten by zombies.
那就别走地下墓穴了
Don't go via the catacombs, then.
但要是穿过市中心
But then if I go through the centre of the city,
我可能会被抵抗组织射杀
I'll probably get shot by the Resistance.
好难选啊 不是吗
That is a tough decision, isn't it?
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表