剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
什么
I'm sorry?
你觉得安迪公布了我的裸照
You think that Andie released my nudes
然后我杀了她报仇么
and I killed her in vengeance?
好阴暗的想法 太黑暗了
That's so dark.
安迪是我最好的朋友
Andie was my best friend.
但你和安迪闹翻了 不是吗
You and Andie fell out, didn't you?
就在她失踪之前
Just before she disappeared.
萨尔死前那天晚上 我和他大吵一架
I had a row with Sal the night before he died.
现在依然不能释怀
Still feels bad.
她变
She changed.
如何?
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
她早在死前就开始自我毁灭
Before she died, she'd just gone into self-destruct mode.
她总跟一个讨厌的家伙混在一起
She started hanging out with this guy who was just a nasty piece of work.
我劝她 离他远点 可是
I told her to stay away from him, but...
她不听
she didn't listen.
谁
Who?
麦克斯·黑斯廷斯
Max Hastings.
他心理超变♥态♥的
He's twisted.
神秘老男人会是麦克斯吗
Could Max be Secret Older Guy?
娜塔说他们在一起过
All Nat said was that they were hanging out.
对 但麦克斯说 从没跟她说过话
Yeah, but Max said he literally never spoke to her.
也许他只是不记得
He lied. Well, maybe he just forgot.
麦克斯也许是个人♥渣♥ 但他之前常来我家
Max could be a dick, but he was around our house all the time.
他教我怎么跳彩虹舞
He taught me how to do a rainbow flick.
他现在还来吗
Do you still see him?
不来了 葬礼之后就不来了
Not really. Not since the funeral.
好吧 我走这边
Okay. I'm this way.
要我送你回家吗
Do you want me to walk you home?
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, but thanks.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
我是麦克斯的朋友
I'm a friend of Max's.
麦克斯这小子
Lucky old Max.
他在家吗
Is he in?
托比
Toby?
从地窖里给我们拿几瓶洒
We need more wine from the cellar.
麦克斯在楼上 循着香水味就能找到了
Max is upstairs. Just follow the smell of Paco Rabanne.
谢谢
Thanks.
擦
Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么啊
What the fuck are you doing?
萨尔知道你跟他女朋友上过床么
Did Sal know you were sleeping with his girlfriend?
你真搞笑
You're funny...
就像个疯癫的复仇处♥女♥
like some hysterical, avenging virgin.
就当你是夸我了
I take that as a compliment.
我没和安迪上过床
I didn't sleep with Andie.
那是我在学校教室里捡到的
I found it in a classroom in school.
我把它放在床边 是为了找灵感
I keep it by my bed for... inspiration.
我确实很欣赏女性身材
Just 'cause I can appreciate the female form
但不代表我会跟好兄弟的女友上♥床♥
doesn't mean I'd screw my best friend's girlfriend.
那这些你又怎么解释呢
How do you explain these, then?
哦 看来他终于明白了
Oh. So, he finally caught on.
安迪那时候卖♥♥毒品
Andie sold drugs.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我是她的顾客之一
I was one of her customers.
她主要是在灾难派对上卖♥♥
She sold them at Calamity parties mainly.
萨尔厌恶毒品
Sal hated drugs.
她是个毒贩子
She was a dealer?
她在为毒贩工作
She worked for a dealer.
谁
Who?
我不知道他叫啥 我要怎么才能找到他
I don't know his name. How do I find him?
也许在灾难派对中吧
At a Calamity, I guess.
灾难派对又热又吵 又难闻
A Calamity is hot and sweaty and noisy
是你从没见过的独特场合
and just a little bit fucked up in all the best ways.
你是个好女孩 皮普
You're such a good girl, Pip.
但你真的准备好了吗
Are you really ready for that?
嗨 我爱你
Hi! I love you.
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表