剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
不清楚 可能去睡觉了 可能去上厕所了 谁知道呢
I don't know. Taking a nap, taking a dump. Fuck knows.
听着 我得去看我爸妈
Listen, I have to go watch my parents pretend
假装婚后幸福 一起过了25年
like they've been happily married for 25 years.
娜奥米跟我说萨尔有不在场证明
Naomi told me that Sal had an alibi.
是什么
What was it?
我们就是萨尔的不在场证明
We were Sal's alibi.
他让我们帮他撒荒
He made us lie for him.
安迪失踪的第二天 萨尔让我们告诉警♥察♥
The day after Andie went missing, Sal asked us to tell the police
他在我家待到12点15
that he'd stayed round mine till 12:15.
他说不想让他们在自己身上浪费时间
He said he didn't want them wasting time on him
你们应该出去找安迪
when they should be out there finding Andie.
我们同意了
We went along with him.
然后你跟警♥察♥说了真♥相♥
Then you told the police the truth?
是 为什么改主意
Yeah.What changed your mind?
对警♥察♥说谎是犯罪
It's a crime to lie to the police.
不管怎样 事态越来越严肃 安迪再没有出现
Anyway, things were getting real. Andie hadn't just shown up.
你喜欢安迪吗
Did you like Andie?
我不认识那女生 讲真 我都没跟她说过话
I didn't know the girl. Like, literally never spoke to her.
你做这个想证明什么
What are you trying to prove by doing this?
证明萨尔是无辜的
That Sal's innocent.
你真这么认为
You really think that?
你不这么认为吗
Don't you?
我认识的萨尔 绝不可能杀她
The Sal I knew, no way he could have killed her.
但他承认了
But he confessed to it.
然后他进了树林
Then he went into the woods...
吞了一堆药片
and swallowed a bunch of pills.
我是说
I mean...
你不会无缘无故这么做的 对吧
you don't do that for nothing, do you?
人们说金钱买♥♥不到爱情
People say money can't buy you love.
他们显然是没见过我美丽的妻子
Well, they clearly haven't met my beautiful wife.
说得好
Well said.
说真的 我是个非常
Seriously, I'm a very...
看到真爱 总是很开心 对吧 有点老派的浪漫
It's always nice to see true love, isn't it? Bit of old-school romancing.
我不是故意吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you.
没事
It's all right.
给你个忠告
A word to the wise.
我听说你这人很爱嗅探
I've heard you're a bit of a nosy parker.
你知道爱嗅探的人会有什么下场 对吧
And you know what happens to nosy parkers, don't you?
娜奥米喝醉了 表现很奇怪 我送她上车了
Naomi's wasted and acting weird. I've put her in the car.
劳伦哭着走了 我们得走了
Lauren's stormed off in tears. We need to go.
这里有黑暗势力在作祟
Dark forces are at work here.
一个师哥想偷我鼻子
A good-looking man just tried to steal my nose.
哪个帅哥啊
What good-looking man?
你是喝高了吗 什么
Are you drunk? What?
没有 我只喝了五小口 就指头盖那么点儿
No. No. I only had five teeny, tiny drinks, like thimbles.
好啦 走吧
Okay, let's go.
所以两个关键证人说
So, two key witnesses that say
萨尔有不在场证明上撒了谎 看起来不妙
that Sal lied about his alibi, which does not look great.
也太奇怪了
But... it's just so weird.
他们对那个晚上的描述 有无数矛盾的地方
There are a million discrepancies about their accounts of that night.
麦克斯说他们玩的是FIFA足球 但娜奥米说玩的是超级马里奥派对
Max says they were playing FIFA, but Naomi says they were playing Super Mario Party.
娜奥米说她整晚都在 但麦克斯说她不见了
Naomi says she was there the whole evening, but Max says she was MIA.
你跟娜奥米谈过
You spoke to Naomi?
对不起 我都让你别问了
I'm sorry.I asked you not to.
我明确告诉过你别问
I specifically asked you not to.
你知道娜奥米和其他人为萨尔撒过谎吗
Did you know that Naomi and the others lied for Sal?
知道 那你为什么不跟我说
Yes.So why wouldn't you tell me?
五年前的事了 除你之外的其他人 都想忘了这事
It was five years ago, and everyone except for you wants to forget it ever happened.
这是关键信息 你是我最好的朋友
It's a key piece of information, and you're my best friend.
你认真的吗
Are you for real?
我没告诉你是因为我不想你再搞事
I didn't tell you because I don't want you stirring everything up again.
但这很重要 对你来说很重要
But it's important!To you.
你自己想玩侦探游戏就完全不在意
You're totally happy to fuck everyone else's life up
会不会把别人的生活搞得天翻地覆 我没在玩
just so you can play detective.I am not playing!
嘿 皮普 嗨
Hey, Pip.Hi.
你见过安迪吗
Have you seen Andie?
没关系 我只是
It's okay. I just...
我有事想找她谈谈
I just need to speak to her about something.
她进去了
She went in there.
谢了
Thanks.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我有要紧事要告诉拉维
I have important information for Ravi.
遥远的银河系传来的
From a galaxy far, far away?
不是 我住马森德路
No, I live on Martinsend Way.
进来吧
Come in.
不好意思
Sorry.
拉维
Ravi?
她说有要紧事告诉你
She says she has important information.
嗨
Hi.
我来跟你说件事
I came to tell you something.
说你彻底疯了吗
Is it that you've completely lost your mind?
什么
What?
你来干嘛
But why are you here?
我是来道歉的
I came to say that I'm sorry.
我想让你知道 这对我来说不仅仅是个学校作业
I want you to know that it wasn't just a school project for me.
我一直相信萨尔是无辜的
I always believed that Sal was innocent.
所以你觉得自己会像白衣骑士一样来拯救我们
So you thought you'd ride in like some white knight come to save us.
不是 我没那么想
No! No, I didn't think that.
这只是个愚蠢的错误 我不该来的
It was just a stupid mistake. I shouldn't have come.
嘿
Hey.
你为什么认为他是无辜的
Why did you think he was innocent?
我认识萨尔 他对我一直都很好
I knew Sal. He was always kind to me.
他绝对不会做伤害她的事的
He would never have done anything to hurt her.
跟我来
Come with me.
这是萨尔的
It's Sal's.
认罪书
The confession.
是我 是我♥干♥的 对不起
"It was me. I did it. I'm so sorry."
语法 最后一条信息标点符号♥很完美 但其他的
The grammar. The last text, punctuation is perfect, but the others...
萨尔是我认识的最聪明的人 但他发信息总是很潦草
Sal was the smartest person I knew, but he texted like an illiterate.
认罪书不是他写的
He didn't write the confession.
如果不是他写的 那会是谁
So if he didn't write it, who did?
我想这就是我们要查明的
I guess that's what we need to find out.
我做不到 安迪 求你停下
I can't. I can't... Andie, please. Please just stop!
等等 不 对不起 我爱你
No, wait. No, I'm sorry. I love you.
萨尔
Sal!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我不会再说别的了 好吧
I won't say anything else... okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表