剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
生死攸关的选择呢
It's kind of life or death.
所以 派对真的像谣传的那么乱么
So, is it as messed up as people say?
其实挺无聊的
It was actually pretty boring.
没跟你一起去 我一直很后悔
I've been feeling bad that I didn't come with you.
不用
Don't.
我们是一个团队 就
We're a team. It's just...
安迪失踪后 大家就像对待犯人一样
after Andie went missing, people have treated me, my mom,
对待我和爸爸妈妈
and my dad like we're all guilty.
所以 有时候我觉得躲在房♥间里杀僵尸
So, sometimes I guess it's just easier for me to hide
比出去面对外人要轻松
in my room and kill zombies than it is to face everyone.
不过 我很抱歉 没能陪在你身边
But I feel bad I wasn't there for you.
不要啦 我懂的
Don't. I get it.
明天你能来找我 做个详细的汇报吗
Will you meet me tomorrow and give me a full debrief?
遵命
Yeah.
那我就不打扰你了 明天聊
I think I'll leave you to it, and we'll talk tomorrow.
好的 警长 晚安
Okay, Sarge. Good night.
再见
Bye.
皮普
Pip?
干嘛
Yeah?
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你在调查安迪的案子 对吧
You're investigating Andie's case, aren't you?
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
为什么
Why?
首先 我能理解
Firstly, I can understand how difficult this must...
不 你理解不了
No. You can't.
他们把她的笑容画错了
They got her smile wrong.
她有个酒窝 就在这里
She... She had a dimple, just here.
我只是想找出真♥相♥
I'm just trying to find out the truth.
这与真♥相♥无关
It's not about the truth.
人们总以为这么做是为了死者 其实不是
People act like this stuff is for the dead person, but it's not.
是为了他们自己
It's for them.
你好 警官
Hello, Sarge.
刚给你调了一杯我的招牌无酒精鸡尾酒
I've just made you one of my signature no-alcohol cocktails.
我叫它"皮普大都会"大都会的改良版
It's called the "Pipsmopolitan." It's like a Cosmopolitan, but with...
你到底在哪里
Where are you anyway?
抱歉 我今天不能来了
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to come today.
我很想过去 真的 可是
I want to, I really do, but...
突然出了情况 过不去了
something's just come up, so I can't.
没关系
Hey. It's okay.
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
别担心 有时间再给我打电♥话♥讲灾难派对的事
Don't worry. Just call me when you can about the Calamity party.
我还是想听独家消息
I still want to get the scoop.
谢谢你
Thank you.
劳伦说你和迪伦进了某个山洞 然后不知所踪
And then Lauren said you'd disappeared into some cave hole with Dylan.
我没事 我直接回家了
It was fine. I just went home.
快给跟我讲讲 你和露比之间发生了什么
I do want to know what happened with you and Ruby.
我们跳了一会儿舞 还接吻了 然后
Well, we danced for a bit, and we kissed for a bit, and it was...
我回到舞池 劳伦吓坏了
Then I came back to the dance floor and Lauren was freaking out
因为她找不到你 我们不知道你去了哪里
'cause you'd gone, and we didn't know where you were,
你也不回短♥信♥ 我觉得
and you weren't answering texts, and I just...
觉得很内疚
felt really bad.
让你一人落单 我真的很抱歉 不 是我的错
I left a man behind and I'm really sorry. No. It was my fault.
是我不告而别的
I was the one who left without saying anything.
所以 究竟发生了什么
So, what happened?
我去派对是为找一个安迪的熟人聊聊
I went to the party to talk to a guy who knew Andie.
嫌疑人么 是的
Suspect? Yeah.
挺可怕的
It was scary.
他跟你说什么了吗
Did he tell you anything?
说了
Yeah.
只不过
It's just...
一般情况下 我都很镇定
Usually, I know what to do.
可现在我的脑子有点乱
Right now, I'm just kind of like my head's all over the place.
喂 你好 皮普
Hello? Hello, Pip.
嗨 昨晚出什么事
Hi. What happened last night?
你具体指什么
In what way?
跟乔什挤在一起 他说你霸占了羽绒被
Getting in with Josh. He said that you hogged the duvet.
我就是不想一个人睡
Just didn't fancy sleeping alone.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you, please?
谈什么
About what?
我得练习剑桥的模拟面试了
I need to practice for my mock Cambridge interview.
我之前跟艾略特聊了
So, I spoke to Elliot earlier,
他提到你和拉维·辛格在一起
and he mentioned that you've been hanging out with Ravi Singh.
我没有 别骗我
No, I haven't. Don't lie to me.
只是一些课外作业的事情
It's just EPQ stuff.
你答应过我 不会打扰那些家庭的
You promised me that you would not bother those families.
总之 我跟维克多聊过后
Anyway, Victor and I have discussed it,
一致认为做这个选题不合适
and we've decided it's not an appropriate topic.
艾略特周一会跟你讨论 再选择一个新话题
So, Elliot's going to talk to you on Monday about choosing a new topic,
也许会回到哥特文学之类的
maybe go back to Gothic literature or something.
找点别的东西研究吧
Find something else to write about.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
维克在做薄荷羊肉
Vic's doing his minty lamb.
你想过来帮忙砍些柴火吗
Do you want to come and help with chopping duties?
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
我只有一个问题
Just have one question.
为什么
Why?
就因为我贩毒 就一定会谋杀少女吗
You think 'cause I deal drugs, I go around murdering teenage girls?
如果我真的杀了呢
What if I do?
我给你带了点东西
I got you something.
全世界最安静的食物
The quietest food in the world.
所以 叫我来这里干什么
So, are you gonna tell me what we're doing here?
安迪会把毒品藏在一只玩具兔里
Andie kept her drug stash hidden in a toy rabbit
她还有个一次性手♥机♥
and she had a burner phone,
里面估计有很多秘密联♥系♥人
which probably contains a load of secret contacts
和很多我们不知道的信息
and messages that we don't know about.
我打赌这些东西 都在那栋房♥子里
And I'm willing to bet that both are inside that house.
抱歉 你是建议我们闯进贝尔家吗
So, sorry, you're suggesting we break into the Bells'?
不是闯入 是溜进去
Not break. Sneak.
我知道里面肯定有东西
I just know there's something in there.
道恩和杰森上班去了
Dawn and Jason have left for work.
等贝卡走了就行
Just waiting on Becca.
你确定不会出意外吗 会有什么意外呢
Are you sure everything's okay? Why wouldn't it be?
你可以说我疯了 但我去定了
You can tell me I'm insane if you want. I'm still doing it.
你确实疯了
I mean, you are insane.
所以 福尔摩斯才需要华生
But that's why a Sherlock needs a Watson.
我来放哨
I'll keep watch.
一个印巴人偷溜进白人家里 那就有口说不清了
A Brown man sneaking into a White family's house is not a good look.
看
Look.
要是情况不对 我会给你发个暗号♥
If I see danger, I'll text you a code word.
什么暗号♥ 棉花糖
What code word? Marshmallow.
恐怕我们得给你做个手术了
I'm afraid we're going to have to operate.
怎么了
What?
你在干什么
Oi. What are you doing?
我给你发过棉花糖信♥号♥♥了 贝卡回来了 她一定是忘拿东西了
I was marshmallowing you. Becca's back. She must have forgotten something.
蒙蒂
Monty?
你在里面吗
Are you in here?
天啊
Oh, shit.
我吓得心脏病都要发作了
I think I just had a coronary event.
等等
Wait.
不
No!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
有一次性手♥机♥吗
Burner phone?
没有
No.
是谁 我们该怎么办
Who is it? What do we do?
找个后窗 顺着排水管滑下去
Find a back window and slide down the drainpipe.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
卡拉上次生日时 我们还去室内攀岩了
We went indoor rock climbing for Cara's last birthday.
会被别人看到的 我们还是趁她不注意赶紧跑吧
Someone'll see. Let's just listen and make a run for it.
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表