剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
我听说他看起来挺帅的
and I heard he's looking fine.
皮普 按好她 我得去拿直发器
Pip, do not release her. I need to get the straighteners.
趁你还有机会 快跑吧
Run while you still have the chance.
那个案子进展得怎么样了
How are you getting on with the case?
卡拉不想让我跟你聊这个
Cara doesn't want me talking to you about it.
她觉得会让你心烦
She thinks it upsets you.
可我想知道
I want to know.
不太顺利
Not good.
我很确定方向调查错了
I'm pretty sure I've got it all wrong.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得萨尔不是无辜的
I think Sal's guilty.
拿到了 皮普 你怎么放开她了
Got them. Pip, man, you let her go!
我弄完了 没事 我先走了
I'm done and it's fine. I'm going.
你们要想看电影的话 可以用我的笔记本电脑
You can borrow my laptop if you want, to watch a movie.
这可是头一回 不 皮普可以借我的笔记本电脑
Well, that's got to be a first.No, Pip can borrow my laptop.
密♥码♥是"wardsrus"
The password is "wardsrus."
我强烈推荐《探戈奶♥子♥》
I highly recommend Tango Tits.
怎么听起来像90年代的小黄♥片♥
Okay. Sounds like a '90s porno.
更像是2019年的
More like 2019.
谢谢你把我打扮这么美
Thanks for making me look pretty.
《探戈奶♥子♥》
Tango Tits.
皮普 来了
Pip!Coming!
我们在麦克斯家玩超级马里奥派对时
We were at Max's playing Super Mario Party.
萨尔很早就走了
Sal left early.
萨尔到底什么时候离开的
What time did Sal leave exactly?
晚上10:30
10:30 p.m.
那么拍照的是谁
Then who's taking the picture?
操
Shit!
是小黄♥片♥吗
Is it a porno?
我得走了 你总是莫名其妙就要走
I've got to go.You've always got to go.
真的很抱歉 没事 明天给我打电♥话♥
I'm really sorry.It's okay. Call me tomorrow.
我们都知道 安迪如果还在 绝不会错过这种活动
As we all know, Andie wouldn't have missed this for the world.
进入这所学校 对我姐姐来说非常重要
Being here, attending this school was so important to my sister.
她在这里交了朋友
It's where she made her friends,
她在这里憧憬着她的余生
it's where she had dreams of what she was going to do with the rest of her life.
我知道 她为此好开心
I know how happy that made her.
她总是派对上的灵魂人物
She was always the life and soul of any party.
我真希望今晚站在这的 是我美丽的姐姐
I just wish it was my beautiful sister standing up here tonight,
而不是我
not me.
我们那一届曾经那么亲密
We had such a hot year group.
可惜最后很多人还是离开了人世
It's just a shame so many of us ended up dead.
你们是怎么变成
How did you become so...
这幅鬼样子的吗
Fucked up?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许因为我妈不爱我
It's either 'cause my mother doesn't love me
也许因为我爸总觉得我不成器
or 'cause my father thinks I'm a failure.
也许两者兼有
Probably both.
你怎么能那样
How could you?
出去说
Not here.
萨尔是无辜的
Sal's innocent.
他没在10:30离开
He didn't leave at 10:30,
他和你们一起待到12:15 跟他声称的一样
he was with you until 12:15, just like he said.
你们为什么要撒谎
Why did you lie?
我觉得我做不到 你可以
Maybe I can't do this.You can.
你必须说出来
You need to.
我们撒谎是迫不得已
We had to lie.
为什么
Why?
因为他们发现了我们做的事
Because they found out what we did.
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表