剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
我给你发了几次私信
I've DM'ed you a few times.
我在做一个学校项目 关于安迪·贝尔的案子
I'm doing a school project on the Andie Bell case.
我能问你几个问题吗
If I could ask you some questions...
不用害羞 所有人都看过了
Don't be shy. Everyone's seen it all before.
我没有
I haven't.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
安迪是个什么样的人
What was Andie like?
安迪是
Andie was one of those people who...
当她的光束照向你时 你会感觉很温暖
when she turned her beam of light onto you, it felt warm,
就好像你是她的全世界
it felt... felt like you were her entire world.
你觉得为什么萨尔和安迪老是吵架
Why do you think Sal and Andie argued so much?
我想当她的光束照到别的地方时 会很冷吧
I guess when that beam moved elsewhere, it felt cold.
可能萨尔和安迪在一起后 意识到了这点
Maybe that got to Sal after a while.
你和艾玛也有这种感觉吗
Did you and Emma feel that too?
没有 没有 她是最好的朋友
No. No, she was the best friend ever.
就算安迪有错 也是错在吸引了错的男人
If Andie had a flaw, it's that she attracted the wrong guys.
她会和新的男人睡觉 然后就
She'd start sleeping with someone new, and then she'd just...
但她没有和萨尔上♥床♥
But she wasn't sleeping with Sal.
你说和新的男人睡觉
You said sleeping with someone new.
什么意思
Who do you mean?
你看起来人挺好的 皮普
You seem nice, Pippa.
你不知道自己在挖什么
You don't know what you're digging up.
小心点
Be careful.
沃德
Oi, Ward.
下次争取右区不丢分 好吧
Next time, let's look to dominate on the right-hand side, yeah?
没问题 露比
Sure, Ruby.
或许下次 你们能有点团队精神 防守各个方向的球
Maybe next time you'll work as a team to cover the angles.
假期愉快
Enjoy the rest of your holidays.
滚蛋吧你 谢了
Go fuck yourself. Thanks.
我们要去生存探险
We're going on a survival expedition.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
说得好 康
Well done, Con.
我们走吧
Can we go?
好
Yeah.
来
Here we go.
真不错
Wow, wonderful.
头灯找到了吗 找到了一个更好的
Did you find the head torch? One better.
这小东西不用电池 也没灯
This bad boy has no battery. And no light.
有灯有灯 你看有了
It has a light! It has a light, there. Right, there we go.
行吧 反正我有手♥机♥
Okay, it's all right. I've got my phone anyway. So...
好 好 放开我 放开我 我就去一个晚上
Okay, okay. And release, just release, okay? I'll only be going for one night.
好 谁开车
Okay. Who's driving?
我说过了 我开
I told you, me.
没问题 皮普 多有责任心呀
It's okay. Pip is responsible.
复述下开车载朋友 需要注意的事项
What do you need to remember about driving in cars with friends?
系上安全带 慢慢把车开 不要炫车技 不要瞎胡闹
Strap on, slow right down Don't show off or clown around
老天 你就别唱了
Hmm, God, not you too.
瞎胡闹是导致青少年车祸死亡的
No, 'cause clowning around is the number-one cause
首要因素
of teenage automobile fatalities.
这数据不太准确吧 亲爱的
I'm not sure that's a genuine statistic, dear.
玩得开心哦 替我祝卡拉生日快乐
Mmm... Have fun. And wish Cara a happy birthday from me.
爱你 很爱很爱你哦
Love you! Love you very much,
比永远还多一天呢 拜 乔希
forever and a day. Bye, Josh!
显眼包 你说啥
Creep. Oh... You what?
你看起来人挺好的 皮普 但你不知道自己在挖什么
You seem nice, Pippa. You don't know what you're digging up.
小心点
Be careful.
你说得对 确实很奇怪
You're right. That is weird.
而且开车带她走的是派对上的那个男人
Then she got into a car with the guy from the party.
艾玛和娜特还有联♥系♥吗
Are Emma and Nat still in touch?
应该没有吧 艾玛搬到城里去了
I don't think so. Emma moved to the city.
把她手♥机♥号♥给我
Give me her number.
你要干嘛
What are you gonna do?
等着吧
You'll see.
喂 不是我说的 是娜特
Hey. It's not me, it's Nat.
草
Fuck!
在旁人眼里 这让萨尔嫌疑更大了 对吧
In the eyes of the world, it doesn't make Sal look great, does it?
男朋友的嫉妒心 可以说是书里最老套的动机
The jealous boyfriend is kind of the oldest motive in the book.
对 但是安迪有两个男朋友
Yeah, but Andie had two boyfriends,
也就是说那个秘密老男人 是我们找到的第一个真正嫌疑对象
which means this Secret Older Guy is our first real suspect.
也就是说 我们已经领先警♥察♥一步了
Which means we're already one step ahead of the police.
萨尔是他们唯一的嫌疑人
Sal was their only suspect.
干得漂亮 警官
Nice work, Sarge.
警官
Sarge?
你还算不上警督吧
Well, you're not a Detective Inspector yet.
祝你野外过夜好运哦
So, good luck with your night in the wilderness.
我想估计你要像《荒野猎人》那样 对抗大自然了
I'm imagining a Revenant-style battle against the elements.
皮普对大自然 谁会赢呢
Pip versus nature. Who's gonna win?
估计是大自然
It would probably be nature.
我真不太喜欢露营
Camping's not really my thing.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
那你今晚有什么打算
So what are you going to do?
去几场派对 可能会去蹦迪吧
Couple of parties, might go clubbing.
真的吗 不是啦
Really? Nope.
其实是去酒吧打两班工 搭巴士回家
More like a double shift at the pub, bus home,
然后在卧室里打一晚上游戏
followed by an all-night gaming session in my bedroom.
卡拉
Cara?
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了 不 你得见见卡拉
I should head off. No, you've got to meet Cara.
不 不用了
No, no, it's fine. Yeah!
卡拉 这是拉维 我们在一起调查案子 我和你说过的
Cara, this is Ravi. We're working together on the case, like I said.
拉维 她是卡拉 我们从四岁起就是最好的朋友了
Ravi, this is Cara, best friends since we were four.
卡拉 拉维 拉维 卡拉
Cara, Ravi. Ravi, Cara.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey.
那我先走了 玩得开心 好呀
So, I should go, but enjoy your trip. Yeah, sure.
好
Okay.
他现在在干什么 他不是退学了吗
What's he doing now? Didn't he drop out of school?
比尔·盖茨也从哈佛退学了 你看看他现在多成功
Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard. Look where he ended up.
这帐篷太大了吧 帐篷不就这么大吗
This tent is enormous. I'd say it's tent-sized.
你妈让你唱安全驾驶歌♥了吗
Did your mom make you sing the drive safety song?
当然喽
Of course.
她还是没意识到"套上安全带"的另一层意思吧
Is she still oblivious to the double meaning of the words "strap on"?
没 出发 露营小队
Yeah. Let's go, campers!
嘿
Hey!
你拿那个吧
You can take that!
这里面是什么啊
What have you got in there?
这瓶是送给寿星的
This one is for the birthday girl.
真棒 是的
Nice! Yeah!
这瓶是我们其他人喝的
And this... is for the rest of us.
是啊
Yeah!
在麦克斯·黑斯廷 逼你喝了"一点点酒"之后
I assumed you'd reversed your no alcohol policy
你的无酒精原则应该打破了吧
after Max Hastings and the "tiny thimbles."
我验证了自己的假设 终于得出结论 我是对的
I tested my hypothesis and came to the conclusion I was right the first time.
谁来讲鬼故事
Who's gonna tell a ghost story?
哦 皮普 来吧
Oh, Pip, come on.
说说安迪·贝尔案的前五号♥嫌疑人
Give us your top five Andie Bell killer suspects.
你就在名单上
You're on the list.
2019年4月19日你在哪里
Where were you on the 19th of April 2019?
跟你一起过的夜
At a sleepover with you.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
你够了
Will you stop?
假设你是对的 萨尔没杀安迪
The thing is, if you're right and Sal didn't kill Andie,
那么凶手依然逍遥法外
then whoever did is still out there.
要是他发现你在调查他
And if they find out you're looking for them,
他会不会来找你
isn't there a chance they could come after you?
别这么说 抱歉
Don't say that! I'm sorry.
小女生的课外作业而已 又会惹到谁
Nobody's gonna bother with some schoolgirl doing a project.
你们听说过胶带杀手吗
Have you guys heard about the Duct Tape Killer?
他是个连环杀手
He's a serial killer.
他会用胶带把受害者的脸缠起来
Apparently, he wraps duct tape round his victims' faces
然后再勒死
before he strangles them to death.
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表